(((Amusement Tax)))

Thanks, Drumpf.

Attached: 1517697854337.jpg (1080x746, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/fin/supp_info/revenue/tax_list.html
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-illinois-madigan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Illinois
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chicago
gotta feed the nigs

I was in Chicago about a year ago and got amusement out of watching some chimps yell and hit each other in the waffle house parking lot.. problem is, I didn't pay any taxes on it. Will they extradite me for tax evasion?

trump is a fucking retard but he has nothing to do with this. it's just shitcago and it has a lot of idiotic city specific taxes

cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/fin/supp_info/revenue/tax_list.html

My first impression of Chicago: a group of nogs were begging for money with buckets. One flipped the bucket over to play like a drum and all his money fell out. The other nogs scrambled and stole most of it.

Chicago

One fucking muslim brit two leafs and one american who once went to chicago.

I think we can fucken ignore this.

Trump is a New Yorker. If you knew anything about the USA it would be that they look upon Chicago with scorn and disdain. Now President Trump wants America to he great, but he isn't on the Chicago city council.

City looks like a hell hole to me.. I would use gas.

You are a faggot leaf who sucks dog dicks but that has nothing to do with this.

Also this...
>Chicago
>Blames Trump instead of Obama

uk
>optional tv tax
usa
>forced amusement tax on tv streaming and videogames

oi' you got an amusement license for that amusement

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 124K)

cheerleader detected

Attached: sony dab jak.jpg (480x360, 13K)

And watch as Peak Negro ensues

>playstation
>games
fake

tv tax seems pretty chad in comparison

>Be Brit
>Think that the federal government is the one who sets and controls state and local taxes.
>Be fucking retarded
Just shut your fucking hole if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

well no, other states will do the same when they want your dosh

>Amusement tax
top fucking kek you burgericans never cease to amaze me
anything to feed and house the niggers i guess..
imagine getting taxed on fucking "amusement"
i wonder what these retards will come up with next.

We don't all live in the same state you retard, what is your fucking point?
Taxes here are different from state to state and town to town.
The federal government has a federal tax they put on income, then we get taxed at the state and local levels for property and sales.
You make no sense.

Notice how it's on PlayStation and not Xbox. This is another nigger tax on the white population to feed feral niggers insatiable appetite for gibs me dats.

How is Shitcago Trump's fault? I fail to see the connection here, Bong.

(((american))) loicenceposters on suicide watch

>tfw pay zero amusement tax when using Jow Forums

Attached: 1439925454418.jpg (558x480, 33K)

Nah. Chicago needs a tactical nuke. Only way to be sure.

Attached: Atom Bomb.gif (498x286, 1.45M)

"City of Chicago"
got nothin to blame drumpf for

>SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - As speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives, Michael Madigan has outlasted five governors and is now on his sixth. This year, the Chicago Democrat will become longest-serving state or federal House speaker in the United States since at least the early 1800s.
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-illinois-madigan/

Need term limits and something like a federal investigation into it, otherwise nothing will change until Madigan does of old age.

Attached: mm.jpg (721x480, 31K)

>jerking off money to playstation

>being a console-nigger
>paying to play online
>living in chicago

chicongo user here. this whole state is hell. the liberals are worse than the ones in cali, niggers have turned the city into a war zone, taxes on an average house are more than my anual salary at my first job, you cant own a gun in chicago, they have a firearm owners database with your name in it and mexicans are destroying all the small illinois towns. aurora has been turned into mexico and my town is next. in my upper class suburb a hundred miles from the city theres crews of illegal beaners and wanted felons in trucks that come around to take stuff out of your yard to sell for scrap metal. this whole state is a haven for illegals and nobody knows about it.

Attached: 1541479641035.jpg (1080x774, 326K)

yes you can own a gun, but there are restrictions.

not in the city of chicago.

>Thanks, Drumpf.
Chitcongo is Obama place run by niggers.
>Thanks orange man

>Thanks, Drumpf.
Literally because of (((Chicago)))

Attached: obama blowing away.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

Chicago needs that so they can hand out free Jawdans to the nogs.

.On June 28, 2010, in the case of McDonald v. Chicago, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled the handgun bans of Chicago and Oak Park to be unconstitutional.
Yes you can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Illinois

AYO WATCHU LOOKIN AT WYTEBOI

Attached: IMG_20181106_114310.jpg (3456x4608, 3.56M)

>Optional

shit youre right. my bad

>paying for tv in current year

this is why the media is batshit insane. cable tv is being killed off by the internet so they are acting like fools and fearmongering to keep luring people to their outdated and dying platform. some prankster sends fake bombs to politicians and the media freaks out and creates a massive conspiracy theory and rambles about it for months while 20 years ago, america would be laughing at the guy

prior to 2010 you were right though. Also ownership of assault rifles are not allowed in the city as far as i know.

it cant stop anyone. im a tig welder and have my own machine shop in my garage. converting guns to full auto is easy, im trying to make an m134 from parts kits and blueprints but its going slowly due to how fucking expensive the parts are.

Illinois Tax

The Chicago Amusement Tax is fucking real, and it's Rahm Emanuel's fault. Imagine being so Jewish you tax fun.

>Sony
>Chicago Tax
you shills are really reaching

mr fbi, your time would be better spent building a case against madigan rather than shitposting on an illegal Alaskan bath tub forging forum to be quite honest.

this is a ukranian small aircraft maintenance forum

>city of chicago
>blaming trump

shut up mohomehd

>tfw Arizona
>tfw last night's election amended our constitution to make it illegal to tax new services and shit to specifically prevent this
>tfw being overrun by Californians

Attached: 1541564421098_0.png (960x960, 75K)

When it concerns consoles the more appropriate term is retard tax.

Even more reason to pirate games

God fucking help us.
>RINO Rauner lost to billionaire Bloomberg type Democrat
>Six term Republican Peter Roskam lost to "Nazis are in the White House!" Sean Casten
>Erika Herald lost to a fucking nigger
>4 term Republican Hultgren lost to a fucking niggress
>Darlene Senger lost to a Goblina who might abandon the comptroller job for a shot at becoming mayor of Chicago
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: MGSV-TPP-Wounded-Kaz.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Only niggers use either. White men use PC, the whitest of whomst build their own rig.

>live in Chicongo
>pay amusement tax to fund gibs
>nigger steals your PS4
Kek

>Amusement tax
Air taxation wont be a joke forever

Trumps my favourite jewish puppet tbqh

Video content should be regulated like drugs 2bh

Too many people can't handle it and OD

oi! tax that meme!

what do you think carbon taxes are?

Sonybois told me that they are rich and elite breed of gamers. Shouldnt be problem for them

'we need more funds'
"well x state did this and it worked"

Oi! D’ya happen to have yer Complainin About American Taxation loisence handy, mate?!