Schumer is now demanding new AG recuse himself

We are back to square one if the new AG recuses himself.

Attached: p348d7k1.jpg (636x424, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/seokeh.mp4
timesunion.com/news/article/Schumer-says-acting-AG-should-recuse-himself-13371934.php
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/05/reasonable-indict/86731608/
twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1060273029056524288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry sweetie, you can't just demand people do things like that

Attached: P7fwY.png (657x527, 65K)

One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the system or he will forever corrupt it. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

Attached: JudenStrangeBehavior.png (579x521, 280K)

Attached: laughnig bashirs.jpg (459x278, 27K)

Yes. I know.

Attached: 153991502997.jpg (620x703, 93K)

ALL THESE TRAITORS WILL HANG

fucking slimy kike

This is why you gas the kikes

Be afraid Schumer! Be very AFRAID!

Bwah HAHAHAHA

They will never stop defending that fucking nigger and the fucking bitch.

lmao, won't work. Sniveling kike's going to get BTFO and the Russia Probe is objectively over.

Why the fuck would the new AG do that?

be US
be the playgrownd of non-whites

Attached: 1518790332916.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Let's hope he has balls and isn't some faggot. He looks like he won't take shit but then again I don't even know who this AG guy is.

Dems are shitting thier pants. I love this President.

Let us hope Salvini does his part for Italy, but for now we got a fucking dragon to slay in America.

New AG is /ourguy and is already getting the rope ready for traitors like Mr. Schumerstein

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Incoming AG isn't a pussy like Sessions

He will burn in hell.

President is shitting his pants. I love these Dems.

New Attorney General (temporary or appointed) should only recuse himself if the Democrats recuse themselves from investigations as well.
Any of them who have publicly spoken/written about their belief in any Russian collusion, aiming to impeach Trump, etc. clearly they have a bias and are not fit to participate in any investigations.

Chuck Schumer is a child of his father the Devil

Attached: doubt.jpg (465x478, 28K)

lmao whitaker is the fall guy who is going to bra mueller. the real ag won't have to worry about recusal.

Awesome, I hope so.

That's right, a real new AG has to be sworn in.

*bury

On what grounds?

these people need to be in GITMO

Here is a story on it.

timesunion.com/news/article/Schumer-says-acting-AG-should-recuse-himself-13371934.php

Um drumpf... collusion.. uh, muh feels?

What’s next, is he going to hire his niece to pretend he raped her again? It’s all so tiresome. Get fucked kikes. It’s happening.

If Whittaker is able to put an end to the never-ending nonsense quickly, I think he could secure a longer term as AG. Depends on what the Senate thinks of him or if Trump has someone else in mind for the longer term. From the little I've seen, this Whittaker guy looks like a fighter. Which is good.

>Schumer is a slimy schlomo fuck.

"Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr. Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general," Schumer said in a brief statement less than an hour after the news broke of Sessions' firing.

Attached: 01877.png (499x583, 310K)

I don't. They LOST the presidency for us in 2016. They fucked it up big, and even i dont buy the whole russian collusion thing. I'm struggling to find something great about the party but its been decimated and the only a few handful of strong dems are vying for power and doing so quite well but we fucked up big in 2016 and thats why theres so much shit going on

He's previously written articles saying that the Mueller investigation has grown too big. So that means he can't in good faith oversee that process.
...but all those House Democrats who pretty much said they would use committee power to endlessly squeeze Trump, that's okay!

It never changes. Time to either make the Democrats live by their own rules (recusals for much of them) or take the gloves off and play the game they are (Trump and Whittaker put pressure on Rosenstein and Mueller to wrap things up and deliver a report, or cut them off)

it's not even him really it's just that when the dems chimp out (which the will and already are) trump can say fine and cut him without worrying about it being over the head of his guy for the next two years.

or 6 feet under
in minecraft

>Matthew Whitaker

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/05/reasonable-indict/86731608/

Attached: mw.jpg (967x682, 66K)

Nice qauds. Let's face it, anyone Trump appoints will never be good enough for the Democrats. Look at Kavanaugh and how deep they tried to dig to find something they could reject him on. Dems will have a meltdown over anyone. Trump could say he wanted to appoint Obama as his AG and they would find some way to cry about it.
If Whittaker is a short term guy to fight this one battle and then hand things over to the next person, then fine. But whoever does come next will be met with just as much opposition as Sessions.

Someone needs to castrate Schmucky Jewmer with a broken beer bottle.

Deep State Criminal: you must not defend yourself from our attempted coup of the duly elected President

Zionist Double Agent, US Senator (uniparty): A foreign power, Russia, is trying to influence American politics!

We will not stop until this thing has been brought to justice with one AG or another.

LOCK HER UP!

Attached: Haha.png (1653x935, 2.35M)

BILLION.SHEKEL.SUPREME

if he does then Trump is officially a failure

he won't but get ready for comfy chimpouts

orange man bad

lol

he should demand that Schumer resign

Just like how scaramucci came in and sent reince penis packing. Kamikaze

Can you all go back in time on Cspan to watch this man applaud the atf for their conduct at waco

Who? Schumer or Whittaker?

What a scumbag that guy is.

Schumer

He did the hearings on the Waco

Do his glasses even work? I don't think I have seen him looking through them before.

Hilarious if true. Janet Reno messed up Waco so bad. Talk about actually killing kids.

SCHUMER obviously, he killed my father, he applauded the actions of American law enfor cement who burned women and children burned to death on us soil, our own people, our citizens, murdered by our government on a satanic holiday and Schumer gave them a standing applause

>One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the system or he will forever corrupt it. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

well said user added to my copy/paste file of wisdom

Have you seen AG Chad? He won't recuse himself.

Attached: matt whitaker.png (1590x558, 1.03M)

Thanks for the qrd.

Attached: 1541626777724.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

What sort of talmudic kikery is this? Might as well say anyone who's ever had said anything about stopping illegal immigration shouldn't be let in charge of border security.

ain't clickin that shit nigga

>he killed my father
Holy shit user. That sucks. We hate his fucking guts too, passionately.

Attached: 1540792301216.png (1818x1854, 183K)

He wants to keep Rosenstein to protect Mueller.
Ya dumb fuck.

Yup, he said that to some dipshit with a mic.

Says the nonwhite

be honest guys, we're fucked aren't we? I mean Chuck Schumer is a political goliath and now he's got the whole house. Trump is basically finished.

>be honest guys, we're fucked aren't we?
You still have Trudeau. Get the fuck out of here with that "we" shit.

I may be Canadian but I bleed red white and blue

yes, straight out of your anus.

no seriously every day I dream of being American. deep down I wish I could pay way too much for health care that doesn't even cover pre-existing conditions, have a game show host as a President, and die in my sixties of heart failure.

>I may be Canadian but I bleed red white and blue

Attached: philsoraptor blank.jpg (1079x1079, 93K)

They are panicking hard right now. They have no way to stop this now that Trump has set it in motion .Mueller will be gone and forgotten before you know it and there is literally nothing anyone can do to stop it

pretty much confirming that Sessions recusal was all political theatre

>Mueller will be gone and forgotten before you know it and there is literally nothing anyone can do to stop it
I really am enjoying the "Blue Puddle" fancy pants that have no joy again. He gave them 12ish hours of joy. He let them think that they won something. He is showing them that they won the consolation prize.

It is illegal to have a different opinion that the Democrats. Any deviation from their demands is grounds for impeachment, and obstruction of justice, and a hate crime. Because they say so.

This.

There is no grounds whatsoever for Schumer or anyone to demand a recusal from Whitaker. He had no role whatsoever in Trump's 2016 campaign

Whittaker ain't stopping shit, bootlickers. There are already more indictments than Watergate.

oy vey

please let it be true
>twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1060273029056524288

Attached: 1541630238053.png (618x347, 46K)

>bootlickers
t. butthurt leftypol tranny

Interesting, user. Thanks.

This is the first credible source I've seen of Israeli intelligence being worried about eh FISA declassification. Previously, I only thought UK and AUS were the ones worried. Very interesting.

Attached: 1535966754150.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

Attached: 1512396380660.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

Whittaker has experience, he's a better pick than anyone fresh who would have to be updated on literally everything that's happened in the last 2 years.

Eric Holder can serve another AG term.

So, if Whittaker roffl-stomps the Mueller investigation and then in January the Democrat-controlled House opens their own Russia probe, could Whittaker find himself on the hook for obstruction of justice?

Schumer needs to gargle a can of Zyklon B.

No. An AG whether acting or not has all the same power and authority of a confirmed AG. DOJ spokesperson already said he has complete purview over ALL matters, including the Mueller probe. He can pick up the phone tonight and shut it all down if he wants and it will be entirely lawful

if trump is pulling the trigger like this he's pretty sure he's going to kill it. if the declass is as bad as has been rumored the dems will want to distance themselves from any russian narrative at all. they will chimp out, he'll dump Whitaker and life will move on.

SHUT

I swear to god, I fucking hate Democrats.

Sure, he has the authority to do it. But does that mean there won't be consequences? Nixon had the authority to fire Elliot Richardson and William Ruckelshaus, and Robert Bork had the authority to fire Archibald Cox. Didn't turn out well for Nixon.

No one has been fired lol

B O N E R T I M E

I'm coming for you Chuck.

Attached: AG47.jpg (1600x1200, 469K)

Only reason Deep State is shilling for protests is because they'e going to hide among the people from their high crimes. It's a last resort.

jews confirmed anti spirals

Attached: Anti-Spiral.png (1280x720, 1003K)

Schumer also wants a law making boycotting Israel punishable by $250,000 fine and 20 years in prison.