Why always a black man?

No Asians, Arabs, Latinos etc. Always niggers. Why?

Attached: 1540012305215.jpg (720x720, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kühnen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are the ones you oppressed; they are the ones you owe it to.

Do you even realize why it is happening?

because feminists want to feel superior, with an inferior race, a negroid for example, women always have superior iq and are aesthetically more beautiful than chimps

if you put a superior aryan white man side by side with a beautiful woman, maybe the man is aesthetically and functionally more beautiful

women envy beauty even of men, bitches

Attached: 1536803981013.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Women have always been the spoils of war for the conqueror.

Actually it's because Jews have a sick sense of humor. They know that blacks are subhuman, so they enjoy taunting white people by using niggers to replace us.

Jews want to create a dystopian society in which the ruling class sits above a servile class of unintelligent fools who are too stupid to realize they are slaves.

fucking jews always dividing kys

Because niggers are the only group so shameless and egotistical that a jew can tell them they're kangs and Bonds, and they'll lap it up and run with it. It's like telling the class retard that they get a special prize, and they don't realise it is patronising.

Jews corrupt. Whites create.
Without whites the world falls into darkness. War. Famine. Plague. Whites rearise from the ashes and begin anew.

That's a bit gay, Paco

There is a rising trend of homosexuality in white nationalist circles.Homosexuality and Nazi stuff is quite related.Manosphere, soldiers, fit bodies, authority, dominance, SM, cool uniforms, potential for powerplay in the bedroom. We had a gay Neonazi leader in Germany who later died of AIDS. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kühnen

> Because the feminist..
Opinion disregarded utter trash insight

Attached: 1541429910357.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 472K)

Everyone is going to be replaced one day by robotics and AI.
So,I don't really see why they think it's funny that whites are 'being replaced.'

Attached: Whitbois.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Attached: 1540065809830.jpg (300x436, 46K)

To what extent can you see a nigger as a human being anyway? I see them as monkey/human hybrids that often can’t grasp social etiquette and sympathize with others

Why do white Americans like making stuff like pic related? Why do they revel in fantasies about their own demise? Americans are pretty messed up creatures.

lol i'm 58 and retired; why the shit do I care?

bettendorf

why not star James Bond as a disabled Indian lesbian Muslim from Pakistan? ticks off all the boxes to be honest

Attached: 1507401958302.jpg (915x1000, 180K)

The MESTIZO master race will cleanse the earth of Niggers, after America of course.

How dis make u feel blak boi?

Attached: 1495723730297.jpg (932x960, 100K)

Typical bong attitude.

Who cares? The movies will be dog shit and they will lose millions, and we will all laugh.

I will not go see a black James Bond, because it would be obvious race baiting.

I *would*, however go see a spinoff movie set in the same universe about another "00" agent who is black, because it would be an interesting and perfectly justifiable expansion of that franchise.

They'll never make them black anyway because Hollywood only cares about the Chinksect market now and they hate niggers. They even have to airbrush lead characters off movie posters for Star Wars and Pacific Rim because they are black and it fucks with sales.

Exactly, that's why African Americans have so much European DNA. Being colonized by the slave owners they were conquered by.

The dumber the racial group they mix us with the easier our offspring is to control

I don't pay for movies anymore anyways. Let them keep throwing their money away as America is increasingly growing more and more distrustful of Hollywood and their shit movies. Re-make of a re-make of a re-make

And that's different than what we have now because?

Going back to Bronze age Iberian life style. I think my ancestors were on to something.

Makes sense.

Attached: 1541619486916.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

>Re-make of a re-make of a re-make

Just heard today that they are remaking fucking Shrek. It isn't even that old and whats the point of remaking an animated movie for kids. Doesn't even make sense.

>nigger bond not happening after all the hype
>another no fun allowed Daniel Craig bond
>no reboot of the classic Bond series continuing after Die Another Day with no explaination as to why Bond is a nigger now

Superman is a dirty jew

I love my male beauty.

T. Peruano.

I also have Aryan genes.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180621151447.png (970x876, 34K)

>Why?
They are the true alpha race

Attached: 11121456.jpg (650x841, 327K)

Oh fuck off you retarded britbong. You retards used to be a global power, now your “royal family” is all niggered up, you fucking pathetic wastes.

That.. doesn’t sound too bad actually. Either way, asians have had their Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Lee. Whites have had more or less a monopoly on movie heroes. Blacks need their heroes as well, but why rebrand current white roles? Just results one race baiting and negativity. Just make new ones, like blade and black panther..

Interesting theory.

>Black Superman
>Man of Steal

O'rly?

>Oppressed?
When? Slavery? It was a small % of them, muslims and kikes did worst to them

Could that apply to the bottom of the barrel guys who go to Asia to find child like women they can boss around as well? Talking pure Thai import here, not young couples in Europe and America.

Because niggers are the dumbest of the races (apart from the abos, of course) The jews want dumb, obedient slaves.

Attached: Rabinovich.jpg (384x342, 219K)

Because they are the lowest on the totem pole of races on planet Earth. Out of all the 7 billion people on this planet, negroids are by far the dumbest and poorest. There are several reasons for this black washing.

1. The sympathetic feelings towards the "underdog", many people think that blacks are an underdog who needs to be supported because they will rise up (even thought they won't). Its like rooting for a team to win the league who has never won a game let alone a championship.

2. The "Original Sin" of white people. As you know white people are blamed for black slavery, despite historical evidence showing whites in fact being the last race to enslave blacks and the first race to free blacks from bondage. This is retroactive payback, even though whites ended slavery nearly 2 centuries prior.

3. This is the "Fantasy of Replacement" where the blacks will replace whites and the world will be set straight. Problem is blacks and whites are not equal as stated in point 1. Blacks are in fact a declining demographic in American culture due to their internal racial murder rates. Europeans have unnaturally altered African demographics by intervening in and harboring blacks to protect their demographic numbers (basically playing God)

Attached: 45te545g4.jpg (1206x1337, 201K)

Muslims and kikes had the forethought to castrate them and simply buy more when they died off. Greedy porridge wogs in the US however decided they wanted to play god with their niggers and outjew the jews by breeding their own superior nigger. Kinda backfired on them.

When white men are replaced by shitskins who do they think are going to feed niggers? The Chinese? Hahahahaha.

Please just die already boomer traitor

Because they are primary replacement demographic, check any population projection for Africa. Same reason why they Africanize literal history.

Attached: 1532286053634.jpg (960x846, 224K)

Basically this is happening right now with the latins that were imported since 1965 in the US. Cuckservatives thought they would have millions of Mexicans workers making them profits and the new kings of the world, then the second generation Mexicans showed that they weren't going to be subjects. Now the democrats are trying the same thing thinking they will get supporters in the future but the problem is Mexicans don't give a shit about liberal policies when they have their own goals in mind. Both groups are playing with demographic fire and are going to get burned just because they wanted a few extra shekels.

Attached: dlu571353.jpg (975x699, 248K)