Get ready for 6 more years of Trump

Get ready for 6 more years of Trump.

Attached: reality check.png (623x463, 315K)

dont understand this meme.... explain

Losing the house didn't slow down Obama that much.

The economy fucking blew up and everyone was pissed off at Bush. I don't understand this at all.

I think it's implying that things are going to implode during the last two years of Trumps first term.

Didn't slow Bush* down that much.

...can you read?

06, Dems take the house, Dem voters are gloating that it's impeachment time, that that's the whole reason they voted blue, that Bush will be rotting in Gitmo soon. The Dems are just part of the two party system so of course they do nothing, they continue to let Bush do whatever he wanted. Same thing will happen now, for two more years the Dems will let Trump do whatever he wants, in 2020 Trump will be reelected.

The opposite.

Didn't slow him down at all.

is OP a time traveler?

But it led to a landslide victory for a Democrat president in 2008?

I'm a time traveler because I'm old enough to remember 12-10 years ago?

It wasn't much of a factor in that. It was more McCain, and Palin, and mainly the 08 economic crash.

>2006 was 1210 years ago
damn(((...)))

Twelve to Ten years ago.

In 2006 Dems captured 4 senate seats from the Republicans

In 2018 Reps appear to have taken 4 from the Democrats

This wasn't a blue wave like 2006 or a red wave like 2010, it was merely "democrats spent HUGELY and the republicans underestimated their spending".

More specifically states which Bush won in 2004 flipped hard in 2006 and then swung for Obama or almost flipped for Obama in 2008- look at the 2008 Montana results and compare it to the 2006 senate election in Montana.

Meanwhile in 2018 the Republicans barely spent money in Ohio's senate race and still won the governor's race with ease. They brought their A-game to Florida and dominated. Democrats got 110% turnout in Georgia and Texas and still lost- a presidential election would see largely turnout from Republicans in both states, meaning both states are impossible for Dems to take.

Importantly as well in PA, WI, MI and other swing states the Republicans made the Senate races unusually close despite being outspent by a huge margin. They easily won the governor's race in NH- a state which in 2019 will disenfranchise college students who could previously vote, meaning in 2020 it will slant red instead of blue.

All of this basically tells us what will happen in 2020- Dems will spend a fuckton like they did in 2016, but Trump will spend an equal amount (he got outspent in 2016 and 2018) and easily destroy them by winning states trending red like Michigan, Florida and New Hampshire.

Dems have no path to the White House- the economy in those states will keep improving.

Ironically Dems may have actually fucked themselves in Florida because 50% of the felons there are white- poor whites benefit the most from Trump's policies, so white felons will likely vote Trump in huge numbers and counter the black felons.

Also the Florida legislature and governor being red means they can extend probation indefinitely, effectively nullifying Amendment 4 anyway.

My point is that the Dems will not be stopping or resisting, or even inconveniencing Trump. D.C. will continue to be business as usual. Impeachment was never on the table, it was the carrot on the stick to get people to donate money.

Explain about ammendment 4 I'm still seething

Florida is the toughest state in the union on felons- once you're a felon you don't get to vote ever again unless the governor gives the okay.

Amendment 4 changes this to allow you to regain your voting rights (though you have to register yourself) once you complete your probation (can take up to 5 years depending on crime)

However because the governor and legislature is still mostly Republican this means they can ram through laws changing probations to be 10 or 20 years if they want

On top of this is that Florida is a redneck state- apparently up to 800k whites are disenfranchised from voting there. These whites are meth-smoking CSA flag-waving hellraisers. The type of people who wear Trump hats and shoot their guns where they please. These people are natural Trump voters and will cancel out any "black wave" that might happen- especially because Haitians and other black illegal immigrants are felons in Florida too and can't vote because they aren't citizens.

Effectively Dems wanted to flood the ballot boxes with nigger felons, but instead they're going to get cucked by GOVERNOR DESANTIS and the redneck wave.

RBG looks pretty old. I wonder what a SCOTUS with 6 Republicans will look like?

>the great age of SALT will dawn on us

Wouldn't be surprised if we get to 9.

Thank you sir. Over and out from 386

Can you imagine the outrage when thousands of blacks flood polling places assuming they have their registration reinstated, only to find out that they had to actually do some work to get to vote?

and 6 years of nothing getting done because Trump wont go after them

2006 and 2008 were 10 and 12 years ago, respectively. Are you retarded?

No, 2006 and 2008 were 12 and 10 years ago, respectively. Are you retarded?