Utah is the most based state?

Don't you agree? Is Utah our last bastion of hope for the US?
>Mormon
>Majority white Anglo genetics
>Conservative
>Good nature
>Good economy

Attached: 1839223.jpg (1200x860, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/utah/articles/2018-05-17/naacp-and-mormons-call-for-racial-harmony-civility
sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/11/07/medical-marijuana-leaps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to Utah! Gateway to Idaho! These was a Chamber of Commerce in Idaho that use to sell postcards with this slogan.

All that area up around salt lake city is absolute shit.

Seems pretty nice actually.
I grew up and am in college in florida but would not mind living in Salt like after I graduate. Looks like a really nice place. How bad are the mormons there?

Also what are the locals' stance on newcomers, assuming they aren't yuppies? I'm a software developer and work with yuppies all day long and will probably have to live with them after college but I'm most definitely not one.

mormons are shit.

No, Californians are turning them blue and the youth are so ashamed of their culture that they are replacing their solid culture with the same old nigger tier culture as the rest of the country.

Mormonism is heresy and a mockery of Christ and no personal freedoms. Fuck that state

fuck no, you mormon niggers almost fucked Arizona you butt blasted cultists

NOT BASED

Ive lived around salt lake my whole life. Mormons for the most part keep to themselves but occasionally poke their noses into politics. If youre on their member list they'll knock on yoir door every now and then. Never met anybody who cared if you were an outsider.

Mormons are a cult, why would you want to be around those freaks?

Nice, I hate florida. I'm not american by birth(I am white though) and I want to get out of this state.

Greater Salt Lake area here
>Mormons aren’t a cult, actually some of the nicest people in America
>Outsiders aren’t stigmatized
>Nowhere is liberal, even SLC is moderate at worst
>Excellent food, amazing nature, way more to do than you would think
Not perfect but a very good place to live

>>Excellent food, amazing nature, way more to do than you would think
I was surprised to have amazing Japanese food in Utah when I visited

Are there a lot of chinks there now?

Not that I see. The state is very, very white except downtown Salt Lake pretty much

It's not bad but its not paradise. We still have gang activity, SJWs, and a homeless problem. Also our air quality sucks. On the other hand, most people are neighborly and we have great gun laws and outdoor activity. Look up our liquor laws and our gun laws before you think of moving here.

It's fucking creepy and weird, everything closes early and is completely devoid of fun, and it's full of cultish Mormons

Nature is nice though

>not knowing mormons are helping china flood this country with ccp loyalists
>not knowing Mormons love to race mix

We just ousted a nigress with a white male in district 4 which has the least Mormon influence. Oh yeah this too
usnews.com/news/best-states/utah/articles/2018-05-17/naacp-and-mormons-call-for-racial-harmony-civility

You forgot Utah is now DUDE WEED LMAO! Truly a based state. Truly.
sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/11/07/medical-marijuana-leaps/

Mormons are a fucking cult.
They are muzzies by another name.