Uh-oh Donnie :)

Uh-oh Donnie :)

First the House!
Now the investigation!

Attached: 97686798-2C28-4639-8047-93084A44304E.jpg (750x737, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/04/trumps-itchy-twitter-finger-just-triggered-speculation-about-an-indictment/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.833d68169df2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top cringe. Rosenstein is out lad. The new AG replacing Sessions is a Trump fanatic. You got nothing, and you're going to be mad as FUCK when they just casually cancel your fake probe.

how much do they pay you to shit-post on the ironic political wing of an anime website?

Looks like Avenatti was right...you guys bet on the wrong house...lol...

Attached: 85AA2866-CA75-46EB-9BE4-9C8FDBCF2654.jpg (750x657, 124K)

As long as someone goes to prison. Getting tired of this no consequences for their actions bullshit. Maybe if the wolves eat his namesake he will realize this is a war, not the ball-pit at chuckie cheese.

>indictments are drawn up by the House
>they have to pass through the Senate afterwords

Attached: 1466194889876.jpg (318x345, 13K)

what a great fucking week

Jesus can this clown get a fucking life, no one cares.

Fake news

Trump jr you fucking idiot

And no mention of it on his Twitter lol....he’ll respond to anything like a little clown but he’s quiet about this? Gee I wonder why....

These shills are fucking retarded. I guess they fail to realize that a whole can of worms can be opened up in investigating Waters, Pelosi and Schumer on corruption charges.

The article has zero sources and is at best third-hand information.
Also:
>NYMag
>Intelligencer

Fuck off nigger

get off the board you fucking tranny

And yet Donny jr is the one being investigated...but I’m sure that’s the Jews right! XD

And the good news just keeps coming...don’t forget we took Kansas and nearly took Texas last night too. You’re running out of places to hide Donny!

Attached: 2461C62C-994A-4594-937E-5A6AA37DC6B1.jpg (750x798, 164K)

Who gives a shit? Investigated doesn't equate to criminal wrongdoing. This Russian conspiracy shit is such a bore.

Literally every time someone has reported these bombshells in the investigation it winds up being completely true. This is the one time it won’t be? Avenatti was right about you guys, morons all of you.

It’s not a conspiracy if they actually did it!

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaah lmao bruh look at this dude lololololo

Well no wonder. It's democrats investigating him. They are still angry they have had to put up with trump so that anger will lead to a bias investigation.

>thinks the new AG will magically erase the results of a nearly 2 year long investigation
Uh, that's not how it works.

Mueller isn’t a part of the Democratic Party, if he literally lied then there’s nothing partisan about it. He lied and trump knew about it and now that’s coming out. But I’m sure that’s totally made up right? Like every other time the story broke early by anonymous reports that wound up being completely correct? Every single anonymous report about the Russia investigation wound up being a real thing.

>this is the end of trump
>blue wave
kys retard

I'll bet you'll liven up if someone mentions Hillary's emails for the billionth time though, right?

>stop tweeting
>wait why aren’t you tweeting?
Admit it, you love this guy

Attached: 72343920-B793-465D-8E23-B498F1B777A6.jpg (103x131, 5K)

Your desperation and fear are showing shill.

Literally fake news

He’ll respond to random retards talking shit but won’t respond to a major story breaking about him lying... yeah seems real legit bro. He knows the jig is up he’s gonna ignore it till he can’t. Avenatti was right.

Expected by whom? Someone who actually fucking matters? My magic 8-ball says not a chance.

Attached: sage-stallone.jpg (245x311, 27K)

Just like every other anonymous report being totally fake...oh wait. They all actually wound up being real. Do you guys ever tire of being wrong literally 100% of the time?

You’re citing the equivalent of infowars, retard

Lock her up!

Some things don’t merit a response, especially gross falsehoods
Whip em out

Keep dreaming.

The senate you fucking idiot

>Literally every time someone has reported these bombshells in the investigation it winds up being completely true
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

>avenatti
You must be trolling

So if anyone is interested in the full article instead of a shallow headline here is one, I even give you the left leaning wapo
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/04/trumps-itchy-twitter-finger-just-triggered-speculation-about-an-indictment/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.833d68169df2
All they’re saying is that you can indict anyone for any bullshit, that there is probably nothing, but now they think maybe there is something because trump retweeted a fox video that said there was nothing to find.
There aren’t even straws left to grasp at

Attached: 1533503415271s.jpg (114x125, 970)

Samefag
Dems barely won by a tiny margin. Republicans won key governor races, Senate races, etc. Come 2020 you guys are fucked
F