WE LOST THE HOUSE HOW IS THIS A GOOD THING AT ALL WE ARE ALL FUCKED

WE LOST THE HOUSE HOW IS THIS A GOOD THING AT ALL WE ARE ALL FUCKED

Attached: 1434263040676.jpg (680x583, 28K)

Yeah...but we get to watch Maxine Waters pretend she's a human with hair

>nothing was getting done before
>lose house
>nothing changes

You're missing the bigger picture, which is the demographics. We are even more fucked than you think. Start planning an escape from USA.

The entire western world is fucked. Where exactly are we going to go?

move to africa, reclaim the land
the africans are ""immigrating"" anyway

We’re good, We have the senate which can overrule Peloshit’s decisions, and appointing SCOTUS’s whenever they die/retire without having investigations. We’re gonna be okay dude!

The white anti jew patriots of America have been preparing the polar regions for settlement for decades and have seen this coming. They have a plan for taking us to safety when we annihilate the current populated areas of the world. We will live safely in these polar regions for 15-20 years while the rest of the world is wiped out. When our plan is complete, we will have eons of prosperity before another great purge is needed to control population size.

Yeah but you lost the house

It's not good, but it really could be a lot worse. (see also Obama in 2010.)

They predicted a Cat 5 and it was only a Cat 1. It still fucked some shit up but we will be fine.

Antarctica

Why is everyone chicken littling about the house? We are just at lame duck part of the presidency. We didn’t lose nearly as much as Obama did and we still control the senate.

Antarctica.

Attached: 912B101A-0D5F-4C27-8B7F-7B93FAE3B483.png (1536x2048, 3.16M)

Mars

Yea but you lost the senate. Before he had slight majority in senate but it was flakes and never trumper repubs. Now Trump has all the votes he needs in senate to do what the fuck he wants. Dems gonna be high celebrating and not know wtf hit them.

I don't know dude, honestly I think it's over. Getting pretty blackpilled here.

I don't know bro, I've read At the Mountains of Madness and I ain't tryna fuck with that shit.

Attached: 1538611805443.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

I know right

People need to look at strategy

Trump campaigned hard and fast for the senate seats, and we are +3 for it

Why stretch yourself thin fighting two battles and risk losing both when you can say fuck battling for the house in the open field, I’m going to put my chips in my fight for the senate

You can stonewall the house with the senate

There are no parties. Repos and demos collaborate to fuck us over.

This, things are pretty much exactly as shit as they already were, with only slightly less hope for improvement

We stole the wall from you.

I sleep with a smile on my lips thinking of how we took that away from all of you.

>escape from USA

Start now, please.

Republicans will get the House back in 2020 and Trump will easily win re-election and with more wiggle room in the Senate we'll be able to get some actual laws passed.

The Democrats will completely blow the advantage they have right now by making fools of themselves. Normies don't pay close attention to politics like we do so they don't see how retarded the Democrats have become but now it will be put on display clear as day for the whole country to see. Try to have some optimism.

It isn't a good thing. What comes next will be worse though. For now there is nothing to shield the President. They will pester, and haraung, bother, and sue, drive off aides and set perjury traps. They will hold up all legislation that does not make them tickle and giggle each other's nuts. Make no misake. With control of the house goes the agenda. Say nothing of the shot in the arm this will give the dems. Or, rather, the PCP soaked tampon it will give them.

>We
Fuck off recucklican

We had the House for the past 2 years, and it did NOTHING for us. Hillary is still a free person, there is no Wall, Mueller still is employed.

The House did nothing for us. A new Attorney General with balls is far more important.

Please do this quickly.

>/ptg/ silent as usual
topkek
when shit goes wrong
and they cant spin it
they just dont talk about it
lul

prepare for alot more stagnation for 2 years

also this

checked

Attached: musk smile 2.jpg (500x304, 14K)

Good. Please leave.

Attached: B8472E49-0736-4FB0-B12B-708F62E63F72.jpg (657x348, 187K)

THIS JUST FUCKING MEANS WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER

Stop being suck fuckheads and finally admit we're all human beings. Drop your stupid racist views and lets discuss the real issues affecting humanity. Until we can move on past our stupid irrelevant differences, we will never get anywhere. Lets discuss health care, climate change, world hunger, and the countless OTHER problems that arent race or other stupid fucking reason related. For fucks sake, I really dont want to use this meme but its 2018. CURRENT FUCKING YEAR. When will move on to the important shit affecting our entire species? The planet is dying, Cloud.

>I sleep with a smile on my lips thinking of how we took that away from all of us.
ftfy
don't kid yourself that you will be spared from the diversity

>Y-yeah, b-but you lost the house
We don't need the house where we're going.
Cope, nigger.

Brazil!

It means the US government won't work from this point beyond.
Told you to switch to Westminster Parliamentary system.

maybe we should just kill all non whites.

the antics in the house will almost certainly give trump his second term

Attached: 1536197490155.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

It's not a good thing, it's a bad thing that was inevitably going to happen, and a good thing that it wasn't nearly as bad as expected.

Relax, all it means is now the democrats can try to cockblock the Trump agenda by stopping productive legislation from getting through the house, and by being generally annoying with impeachment proceedings or subpoenas or whatever else. Republicans keeping the senate means they can cockblock the house, impeachment won't mean anything, and they can still confirm additional supreme court nominees and things like that. So basically it throws a wrench in the gears of the Trump train, but it's not the end of the world. Now there will be even more political drama, but the dems no longer have quite the same underdog card to play, so probably Trump will approach it as giving them more rope to hang themselves with and putting them on the spot as far as showing how bad they're willing to be, and it also potentially gives him more control over the republicans now that the party has lost the house. The more blackpilled interpretation however is that nothing has changed. All the salt will just be because of different reasons. It's a fucking dog and pony show anyway. Nothing ever gets done, no real progress is ever made. And anyone who sucks up all the tripe is just a fucking moron. Scripted, planned control.

Attached: D3012571-62D0-4EA2-AB0D-B689DAA31662.jpg (600x634, 180K)

>We stole the wall from you.
>I sleep with a smile on my lips thinking of how we took that away from all of you.

No problem, Trump will just make Mexico pay for it, right? Right? T-trump-senpai..?

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 19K)

True. I'd rather deal with honest idiots than shifty rats. The Never-Trumpers are largely gone and now Trump will have someone to point to if the House actually does try to obstruct him.
Honestly, not much was getting done before. So now the Democrats either have to try to cooperate some amount and show they can get things done to help their chances in 2020, or they can try to obstruct and impeach and prove that they offer nothing. Which would only boost Trump in reelection efforts.

Dude you dont get it. If you vote for your enemies you win.

>The planet is dying, Cloud.
This is why the USA should set an example.
>close the borders
>merit based migration
>deportation of illegals or criminal migrants
>implement basic income
>force renewable energy technology on the whole country
>implement the toughest environmental standards
>implement IQ requirements for reproduction
>implement IQ dependant 1 child policy
>implement IQ dependant parenthood of orphans
>implement IQ dependant regulations on 2nd child to be an orphan until there is no need for orphanages anymore
etc.
etc.
everything else at this point is pretty much meaningless

we could have more babies, that would save the west, but nahhhh lets just stay cucked

Im from Texas and I have a strong feeling we're going to turn blue in 2020 and lose Trump the election. Im a high school teacher and the upcoming zoomers are coming and they're very politically charged. Im a geometry teacher and all my students talk about are politics and they're very very left wing.

This. its not like anything was happening anyway

Naw. Fuckoff faggot. the wall wasn't gonna get built anyway, but now you frogposters will forever think us dems took it from you.

+ a lot more since a lot of the repubs that lost their seats were cuckservatives never trumpers

How about you give life to whites instead of killing your competitors whom aren't killing you.
Backwards degenerate thinking.
People need to realize that if Europe kept Christian era fertility rates it could import all of Africa and remain majority white.

Right wingers are poor tacticians.

The entire Right wing plan of this board consists of "muh guns". That's literally it.

Guns are one small piece of a much much bigger picture. There are so many things the Right is lacking, it's really difficult to even scratch the surface. They're very one dimensional thinkers. For this reason I foresee the Republicans to continue to cede ground to the Demorats.

the mere existence of nonwhites is a threat to white survival, exterminating them is self defense.
>b-but if you kill your enemies they win
yea ok justin

It doesn't matter at all, both sides work together. Shame to Americans who after betraying through Governance have become contempt with a two party nation.
A single number better then the communists.

because political discussion doesn't get bumped and instead we have to read nonsense with 300 replies. Fuck this board.

Don't assume that I'm on this or that side.
I'd implement mandatory death penalty for environmental violations.
You litter, you hang.

Niggers reproduce faster than the "immigration" thins their numbers.

Yeah fuck that yid.
Almost all of those problems are caused due to a conflict in race.
And even if white people focused on those problems we'd just live to see our race die out and some nigger take credit.

They wouldn't be a serious threat if every male and female in Europe where paired in 3+ baby families.

their existence is a threat because of whites misplacing empathy on them, the only way to ensure whites dont turn into a bunch of cucks (again) is to exterminate all racial enemies.

if you cant accept this, then you are the problem.

OK, noted

user posted this and believe it’s accurate!!!!
Because now Trump can appoint an absolute bloodhound of an AG to fire Mueller, end this fake investigation, and start cleaning house. He needed the RINOs out of the Senate to ensure he would have no issues with appointments. The Dems are now realizing that they got baited. Winning the House will do nothing more than delay Trump's domestic policy (which was already being delayed thanks to RINOs). With his choice of AG appointment now he can start exposing the corrupt Dems, and really begin draining the swamp. Expect many high ranking Dems to be indicted and brought before grand juries before 2020. Moderate Dems that are only a little dirty will start making deals to save themselves. The ones that have their hands clean will jump shit or rat the bad ones out. The midterms were essentially letting the Dems walk straight into a trap.

more 65D chess bullshit. i’ll believe it when i see it

Attached: 455691CE-B0BE-4F90-8A2D-4DE3E0548407.gif (200x200, 470K)