It's Over

It's fucking over bros. He 4-D'd us again. Turns out yesterday was nothing more than a Pyrrhic victory for our side. So we got a narrow majority in the worthless fucking house. Who fucking cares now? Trump has taken back the upper hand just that quick;y. How did we not see this coming?

Attached: 1523410951046.jpg (453x328, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1060273029056524288
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1060276017233911808
youtu.be/-6EBYF2n3OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boo hoo hoo!!

Did you not take your medications today? Take them now.

Watch for the investigations to start.

lmao

Attached: liberal-tears.jpg (908x1210, 273K)

Attached: Dr. Trump's Butt Salve.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Attached: 1234431.png (173x230, 82K)

Attached: 1534892587090.png (630x630, 527K)

>"You didn't embrace me. That's why you lost"

literally needs hugs like lonely virgin

>Nice victory you got there. Would be a shame if someone were to..

>How did we not see this coming?
well duh, liberals are idiots. like, for sure

The attorney general will no longer be hamstrumg by a phoney recusal. Rosenstein and Mueller go back on a leash.

Come at me, bro.

Attached: 1541031945110.jpg (1242x1293, 1.04M)

Took you long enough to figure that out. When the libs figure it out on a grand scale, their heads will explode.

The margin is so narrow that all bills will have to be bi-partisan to get a vote to the senate, at which time the Turtle will either allow it on the floor or not. Even if it gets through, Trump has veto power, and the House dems don't have a 2/3 majority to override. You're fucked.

Impeach 45? Good luck. Conress can initiate proceedings, and the senate and Chief Justice determine whether to remove, and guess who holds the Senate? Fucked again.

The committees can squabble and write out reams of subpeona papers against Trump all they like, and he can ignore them under executive privilege. Trying to use subpeona threat against the President is illegal and an abuse of power, and makes the Dems look even dumber. Again, you're fucked.

Meanwhile, with a firm Senate control, Trump will continue getting nominations with greater ease, he will continue replacing liberal activist judges with conservative judges, and he already took your favorite toy away, the SCOTUS.

Now with Sessions being fired, and Whitaker at the helm, he just sucker-punched you, and I think Rosenstein is toast soon too- he isn't in charge of the Mueller probe now, making him basically expendable.

So enjoy your perceived Laurels from last night.

Faggot has been 'investigating' for years now, with ZERO to show.

You faggots should read some history. Nixon was all hurrdurr after Watergate, but was pretty fucking safe until .... he fired the investigator and interfered with the administration of justice.

Everything collapsed afterwards. All congressional allies abandoned him. His cabinet, like Kissinger, did The LEA did. The courts did. The RNC did. Rank and file GOP Organizers from State to Street did.

Yeah, there were “forever Nixon” core. They were purged afterward.

Trump is just committing slow suicide.

Attached: 8F49CEAA-367A-4DD1-9ED3-BA282A270D44.jpg (380x344, 27K)

If Mueller had a single shred of anything, he would have been forced to release it BEFORE the midterms by the Dems, in order to take control of the whole show.
As he has absolute fuck-all, he's sitting there wondering what the fuck he's done with his life for the last 2 years instead.

Attached: unbelivable.gif (246x246, 852K)

> zero.

In fact, more than 100 charges against 19 people and three companies, that so far has led to multiple guilty pleas and deals to turn States evidence from senior Trump political and business aides. It’s just getting started.

Politicians can’t force courts or law enforcement investigators to to anything. Speed up, stop, whatever. It’s illegal. A bunch of laws: interference with the administration of justice, obstruction of justice... and it doesn’t matter if you have GOP judges. This is basic, rule of law, stuff and anything contrary would be fully unconstitutional.

And every one of those pleas have 0 to do with the office of the President.
Not paying your taxes 10 years ago means fuck-all to this "investigation".
So sorry, try again.

This BUT...he didn't fire Sessions. Sessions resigned and thanked Trump for the opportunity. We're so fucked bros

Awwwww, look at the little brainlet thinking the Democrats give a shit what's legal and what isn't.
Come on user, pull your head out, the views much clearer out here.

Attached: head ass.jpg (397x461, 18K)

Watch the investigations come out with nothing, while Trump's counter-investigations gets half of the Dems in the House thrown into Federal prison

He requested Sessions resignation..........so yes, he fired him.

Fuck yes. And the SC is stacked and ready to go.

Attached: temp_photo.png (317x480, 190K)

You and i both know in legal sense those are two very different things. AG serves "at the leisure" of the President. Asking Sessions to resign and then him doing so is not the same as firing him. Had Trump fired him, Rosenstein would have been elevated. Instead it was a resignation giving the orange man the ability to appoint the new acting thug Whitaker

And neither did watergate. Or whitewater. Or iran contra. Either you’re stupid or ignorant. This has all happened before. With less evidence and cause.

if theres nothing why is trump trying to fire muller/ stop his investigation he has something for sure

Ok, play semantics all you like, but the fact is, he fired him nicely.

Attached: 1541377169065.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

>less evidence and cause
They will make the successful case that the appointment order was made far too broad without the authority to do so after RR is out of the way and there will be nothing to stop Whitaker from amending it and limiting it to strictly election 2016 matters. It's fucking over dude, we need to start planning the next move not nitpicking over the inevitability of whats to come now that the wheel are in motion to shut it down

The timing was perfect. I can't believe we all missed this coming immediately after D retakes the house. It chokes off any popular support for street protests that have been springloaded for a year plus relating to Mueller and/or RR firing.

The public won't "buy" us protesting in the streets literally the very next day after we won the midterms and had the "blue wave"

You should actually read your history.

Nixon ran the Secret Bombing in Cambodia which pissed off Congress and actually had a real scandal.

This one’s a phony.

Trump wont do anything to obstruct the witch hunt. He wants it to crash and burn on its own.
Any attempts will be seen as an admission of guilt

Based marine!

Attached: cx.png (893x652, 106K)

i thought everyone knew Sessions would be out after the midterms, i didn't think the day after but hey whatever.

Attached: 1507427367382.png (483x470, 184K)

He clearly planned this. This was his only chance to shut it down and NOT have Dems taking the springloaded protests to the streets and he's actually fucking doing it I can't believe it

He doesnt need to do anything now. If Rosenstein resigns next i am going to be scared shitless

Pic related proof we have no plan how to stop this from happening

Attached: Capture.png (676x490, 331K)

i dont think he gives a shit about a bunch of crying kids in the streets. I think optically it would have looked bad pre-election, but who cares now, the votes are in and he gained in the Senate and didn't get btfo in the house.

Agreed on most, but Trump will need to bend, and put some shit for the Dems into the budgets to get the OK of the house.

Trump is very concerned with public perception

You should learn some history. There was an underlying crime in the Nixon scenario. There isn't one here. IT is the same thing as the Kavanaugh shit, completely made up. You are one dumb fuck.

He already did lmao

they won't give him shit even if he gave them every thing they ask for.

I also am a fellow Democrat and am totally blown the fuck out. Feels bad, fellow left leaners. It's over.

Then they will just operate without a budget. like during Obama's term. I have no problem with the government closing down, permanently if necessary.

lmao at thinking Trump wasn't going to make moves hours after last night. The nigger is simply about 5 steps ahead of everyone.

Semantics is everything in legal matters. All lawyers ever do is argue that the ink squiggles on a piece of paper mean one thing and not this other thing.

could this be a more obvious right-wing shill thread?

Whitaker was involved in declassifying the FISA documents. He knows EVERYTHING!

Yes, by a new acting AG against the Dems who's not a pussy Keebler elf

This is true, he will. This is the other facet I forgot to mention earlier. Last night puts him in a very good negotiating position. I believe this part to be fortuitous rather than planned, though; it could have ended badly. In any event, Trump still has the upper hand, and I have noticed that he has a knack for turning disadvantage into a strength. At the very least, barring any cooperation from one side or the other, the result is the ability to contain the dems in a petri dish- a gridlocked house prevents further damage from being done by Pelosi or whoever they decide to stick behind the gavel. I anticipate a lot of dems squabbling over that as well.

And look where it got you with Kavanaugh.
Bullshit charges, that led nowhere, except to pissing off his base.
It's over, Johnny.

Attached: 1541631427779m.jpg (1024x654, 64K)

But there’s no ... absolutely no .. evidence Nixon authorized or even knew about the Watergate break in. The whole fucking point of watergate is that he tried to stop the FBI investigation. That was “the smoking gun” tape. That was all sparked after Nixon fired investigators. It’s not the crime. It is the cover up.

And trump is actively, furiously, trying to cover up. By every means at his disposal.

If he’s innocent, why?

Explain to me in as few words as possible what specific laws Trump violated.

Bullshit really? Rosenstein out?

Are you seriously trying to claim that if someone falsely accused you of something, you wouldn't defend yourself? There was no crime. There will never be 67 senators convinced by the bullshit. There are no grounds for impeachment, so get fucking lost, retard. Don't you have anything better to do than annoy people with your stupidity on a board where you are not welcome?

And the pieces keep falling off the board.
Fuck anyone that doesn't think this was planned out FAR in advance.

Attached: Notice Of Meme Acquisition.jpg (261x183, 11K)

twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1060273029056524288

Attached: 1541631673742s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

GOP logic: there is no crime, so we don’t need an investigation to see if there is a crime.

That’s not they way it works.

And Mueller has northing to do with impeachment. That’s how stupid you are. Mueller is investigating criminal charges. If he ...or now the manahattem south prosecutors office ... finds reason to prosecute, charges will be filed in a criminal court and the accused will face trial.

Just like the 100+ charges he has filed. Guilty pleas .. every single case that went to court. Turning states. More evidence to investigate.

Only the house launches or investigates impeachment. They may use evidence found by mueller, or any other investigation, but that has nothing to do with Mueller.

Trump and the republicans will have to make deals, but that means he can focus on more broadly supported issues. I expect to see:

>Legalized marijuana and a small tax increase for the wealthy in exchange for for a middle class tax cut

>Trump will cuck on DACA in exchange for full border wall funding and a reduction in ALL varieties of work visas, especially H1B

>Trump will end birthright citizenship via executive order, he doesn't need the house at all to do this but I included it since I'm talking about immigration reforms

Attached: 1540251956619.jpg (540x960, 37K)

Your days are numbered Mr Goldstein

"Fruit of a poisonous tree." If Sessions had to recuse, so too did Rosenstein. He never did, ergo, the entire investigation is fraudulent. That is the logic Trump and his minions will use and there is no real counter to it

pro tip hide your flag so we do not know right away you are a cuckold.

it's a real tweet

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1060276017233911808

Same here. Can't believe I've been this naive and trusting. I should've known it was all for nothing. Evil will always win, Trump is like Keyser Soze in The Usual Suspects, you think he's just a loony little cripple, but in reality he's just playing you and hiding his evil mastermind. He's just toying with us at this point.
We are now officially giving up and disbanding, it's just hopeless. My respect to those of our American brothers who intend to keep on fighting, though I really recommend giving up as well, if you keep a low profile, you might escape the worst of the incoming retaliation. It won't be pretty, it will be a massacre. We just tried to make this world a little more progressive, and now we're getting destroyed by all these right-wing madmen.

Best regards,
the European branch of The Resistance

Attached: 1504522666840.jpg (540x600, 156K)

Whether it happens or not, Trump has effectively neutered Rosenstein and actual news outlets are reporting for several hours now that the Mueller investigation is out of his hands and under the authority of acting AG Whitaker. Rosenstein may as well quit, because he has no authority and therefore no purpose any longer

Attached: LOSERRESITANCE.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>Trump will cuck on DACA in exchange for full border wall funding and a reduction in ALL varieties of work visas, especially H1B

This is a good thing. The only practical way forward for immigration requires three prongs:

1) Trickle amnesty (DACA)
2) Trickle deportation (more vigorous ICE)
3) Deterring illegal immigration (Wall)

Whatever your purist implementation looks like, it's not practical at this point. This is the only way forward.

Cucking on DACA is not ideal because that still doesn't do anything to address the ~20 million illegal immigrants in the US. DACA recipients are not considered illegal aliens, sure he can give them amnesty in exchange for a border wall but the fact is there is still 20 million fuckin people here illegally that will eventually get amnesty because DACA signals weakness and that the republicans will cuck on this issue.

The flip side is massive deportations of illegal aliens would be deeply unpopular to the more moderate class of voter trump NEEDS to win in 2020. It's possible he goes full white america after winning in 2020 and ramps up deportations but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Giving amnesty to DACA and 20m illegal aliens would be a borderline demographic deathblow even assuming the borderwall and ending birthright citizenship offers perfect protection against any future gains in the brown population.

The bottom line is reagan and establishment gop cucks allowed this time bomb to become a nuke that will destroy america.

And we know Trump will do that deal. He basically offered it to Schumer/Pelosi back months ago and we said no. Not sure why we did that tbqh

Trump is either a strategic mastermind or from the future.

Attached: 1541543486396.jpg (1561x1229, 394K)

He's cagier than most on our side give him credit for. He is a worthy adversary if nothing else

youtu.be/-6EBYF2n3OU

TRUMPS NEW AG HAS ALREADY BEEN INVESTIGATING HILLARY FOR YEARS

Bump

how is losing the house a good move?

>being a mastermind for taking almost 2 years to fire someone
he's a fucking dubass

Technically, no one has been fired. From a legal standpoint, this detail matters very much