How is he so based? literally blows every other youtube political commentator out of the water, there is no comparison

how is he so based? literally blows every other youtube political commentator out of the water, there is no comparison

Attached: pics of styx.png (1015x567, 843K)

Kill yourself.

Blackpill is more intelligent, not addicted to research chems, and not a faggot. Fuck off and die, Styxx. We aren't your income stream.

He isn't trying to push a covert agenda and doesn't take himself too seriously.

That's all you really need to be a fun commentator.

He's a fucking weirdo, why do people follow this guy?

his election live stream got a crazy amount of people. like 25k+

What research chems does he take

He is well spĆ³ken and his predictions are accurate

he's fucking ugly. his goatee looks like shit. his long hair is gay. and he looks like a faggot with that leather jacket. fuck him.

He is a fucking weirdo no doubt, but as someone who barely watches him i find him to be very likable and probably one of the most rational out of the lolbergs. Hes also a good speaker. Personally i don't have anythig against him.

fuck off ecelebs

Attached: styxx-maymay.jpg (680x1058, 100K)

I love the sound of his voice. He just rambles disjointedly about whatever the news of the day is until he gets past his 10 minute mark. It's like listening to an audiobook version of a Jow Forums thread.

>As I predicted...
>spoon clack from whatever the fuck he's slurping
>random muttering about what the fuck ever
>more spoon clacks
>Well that about wraps it up...

Literally ever fucking Styxhammer video....

I iron out my morning wood every morning to his videos. Always reliable. Great goy. Very sexy.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: Ph6OKLX.png (633x299, 214K)

So you only listen to currated "news" given to you by good looking corporate people?

All right everyone...

...that's about it.

Literally every fucking video ever.

it's "that's about all." watch more Styx

That's about all, peace out.

Attached: styx.png (229x518, 62K)