I feel like I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown, Jow Forums. I'm so tired of the hollow life I lead...

I feel like I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown, Jow Forums. I'm so tired of the hollow life I lead. My job is a fucking wage cage, my wife is a cunt who I recently learned had a nigger boyfriend before we met and I am treated like a pariah by my coworkers because I'm white. I'm seriously considering packing up my survival gear (been prepping for 5 years), buying a large supply of ammo and luxury items and just disappearing into the Rockies. Maybe hike as far north as I can and build a little cabin somewhere I'll never be found. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like existence as a white man in today's civilization is either suffering or cuckoldry.

Attached: IMG_2473.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyoIZDAxmY
libgen.io/search.php?req=meditations marcus aurelius&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
archive.is/eCefH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hang in there fellah, try to be more selfish sometimes

try being alone for more than a week at a getaway, before doing all this. most people that say im getting out of civilization and living in the woods- dont understand how awful it is to live alone for more than a week. without talking to people, without interacting with people, even if its mundane shit. you arent going to do jack shit. your simply depressed. pop a xanax and move on with your life.

your truly,
bes fren

I was raised to work like a mule, even if you're not appreciated or loved at home, because it's what a man does. My dad died last year, and my mom two years before him. I have no children. I feel alone as it is, so I feel like being alone in the purity of nature would be an improvement. Thanks for the response, Germanon.

If you're advising kosher pharmaceuticals, you're not a friend.

Warning signs, friend.
If it feels real to you, it probably is.

Get the fuck out of any job that is getting you down. It is never worth it unless you have kids and absolutely no other option.

I havent really felt lonely in a while because to me almost everybody is just a different kind of fucked and detrimental to my well being.

As far as women are concerned, I honestly do not understand why men still bother with them.
I cant imagine ever marrying a broad, they are just an endless pit of shite.

whatever you do, please don’t go do a mass shooting

>I feel like being alone in the purity of nature would be an improvement.
It would probably do you good, but don't leave everything behind and become a hermit. Just take a week or two off work and spend some time in nature, hiking or whatever floats your boat.

Yeah, I've realized (late) that college and marriage are memes to keep men trammeled with debt and legal threats respectively. It's not even that I dislike solitude, it's that if I am going to be alone as it is, I should do it on my own terms. If I ever get up the courage to walk out, I will never have a relationship with a woman again. And only sex with women I can pay to leave.

Take a week vacation by yourself out west

Never in a thousand years. My displeasure with my life doesn't spill onto innocent people.

>Waaaah my life is so hard in the first world
You fucks don't know how good you have it.

Yeah, a hunting or fishing trip honestly sounds like heaven.

You're not alone. Maybe All see you tomorrow n the Rockies.

didnt know you had internet, neat.

Men like us don't belong in this world anymore. I wish I could work the lands outside with my bare hands but the spics took those jobs for $9/hr. College or office work was never going to work for me. And the selection of "women" we get today is pathetic. I'd say if you don't have kids, go for it man.

MAYBE TRY ASSERTING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BEING A DOORMAT.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE ACTIVE DECISIONS, PEOPLE AREN'T HERE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.

We worked hard to have it so good. Better keep up or stop whining.

OP you sound selfish. You need to start thinking about helping other people somehow and your life will improve. Selfish people are usually the most depressed and lack insight.

>nigger boyfriend
fag

Yeah, I may do just that.

I put my pee pee in my butt then I went pee. I accidentally farted and now I have fart bubbles in my urethra.

Running away like a little bitch won’t help anything. Confront your problems. Find a new job. Work on the relationship with your wife and try to put yourself in her shoes. How have you guys been treating each other? Do you love her? Why did you marry her?

It’s a shame Americans aren’t allowed to smoke marijuana or eat magic mushrooms anymore because those things literally saved me from my narcissistic, nihilistic world views and gave me insight into how shitty of a person I had become. OP you need to do some serious self reflection.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Feel the same way often. Does it feel like you're meant for something much greater but society and culture is fucked and everyone around you is too far gone to save?

Dump the bitch, move, get any other job.

you say "find a new job" like that is easy in this economy

I would love to make a living as a woodsman, just selling or bartering things I had killed, trapped or caught. Maybe I'll go to Alaska. Get out of this urban shithole forever.

Stfu democrat, everybody has been hiring for the last 2 years. Kys

You've got good advice from your fellow anons. Working hard is a good trait to have, but you also have to do for yourself. Your work is not productive if you are not well, and that is the reason you take care of yourself first. Charity starts at home, and it starts with you, only God (not your wife) comes before that. God wants you well btw, so helping yourself, then helping others is serving him. We are also mostly alone in this world anyways, just you inside your own head, but sometimes we get to share nice experiences with others. It isn't a big deal either way. Hope you take care brother, and hope that life starts being more positive for you soon. :)

Nothing is ever easy. Toughen up.

Yes, 100%. In the west, we live in houses other people built for us, eat food other people harvested or slaughtered and work to make the political class rich. Going into the wilderness just feels like a natural escape.

It's a romantic idea, I've had it before and so have some of my friends. The reality of it is that living of your own hands is backbreaking work, growing and cooking your own food, getting fresh water, staying warm, cleaning things. Healthcare and dental care eventually kill you due to infection after no time at all.

What you actually find when you do the analysis is that modern living is really shit by a lot of standards but living off your own means is far, far worse. Even average end jobs that don't pay much but pay enough for rent, clean running water, heating, food, medical care etc, that all makes like 100x better than living in the woods by yourself alone.

Maybe not tomorrow, fren. I'm starting quite a bit further south than you.

You are not alone. we are never alone.
God is with us.
you might not believe it, i don't know what kind of person you are, some even find a thrill in insulting the idea of it. take a look at the world and all the lonely people in it. we can't ignore it like they do, we know its not right. deep inside we know man is still searching for something. we have a hundred years to make a decision between good and evil. there is no excuse and no middle ground. taking no action means that man unknowingly works for evil and truly there is little we can do about it. once you understand this the game begins to change. man is evil and corrupt, and even the most pure and decent have fallen short. in a modern world it is easy to ignore our past. half of our desires are for money and sex and the rest for confirmation that we are doing well for getting it. how empty. who would judge them though, nobody can say a charitable man is better than a man who looks out for himself, this is said to be polite but it is subversive. we follow the blind and are lead by them as well. the only truth we can piece together across a thousand years is that we are all broken men.
a savior is all that we can hope for.
keep searching for the path of light.

Try it for 2-3 weeks first as a 'vacation'. Don't say fuck you to your boss and wife yet. Will for sure help you get leveled and see clearer

Thanks, fren. I by no means have an objectively bad life, just an empty one. I've always been an Easter & Christmas churchgoer, but maybe getting more spiritually involved could fill some of the void.

I'm beginning to think a life reset in a small town somewhere in Alaska may be exactly what I need. Solitude, but access to some of the basics.

I'm going to do that. I just put in for vacation time a week from now. We're going to find out how great or how shit it is in comparison.

no women out there

That's fine. After living with one for six years, being alone and jerking off is actually preferable.

Sounds good user. Best of luck and hope you feel better

Op may always be a faggot, but he can also be a fren :')

>We worked hard to have it so good.
pretty rich coming from a whining burnout faggot who wants to "disappear into the mountains"

Come on home, brother.

Attached: 1530163032954.jpg (257x303, 39K)

I've gone a year without speaking to anyone and away from society, it was pretty refreshing. Only NPCs have to be around other people all the time

Attached: 1540846964605.jpg (683x1024, 74K)

And that's a good thing

>My job is a fucking wage cage
>I'm seriously considering packing up my survival gear (been prepping for 5 years), buying a large supply of ammo and luxury items and just disappearing into the Rockies.
You need a job change. Join Border Patrol or become a Park Ranger or Fish and Game Warden. Any of those jobs will have you outside in nature the majority of your shift.

why even stay in the USA? a US citizen cashing in their shit could move abroad and live a life of luxury

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyoIZDAxmY

Never thought I'd be frens with a leaf, but now I am.

Attached: IMG_2475.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

He's not OP, you third-world retard.

>I feel like I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown, Jow Forums.
I actually went through something similar, ended up dumping EVERYTHING behind and starting over, lost all contact with friends, the ex girlfriend, family for a long time, work etc I really did have a massive breakdown. After a few months sleeping rough partially in the countryside and partially in a town, I became very appreciative of the value of societies comforts, my plans to work and live off grid I had bottled up in my head for years all faded after the first the prolonged period of rain (not even snow, just a week of rain). Online I had arranged a few things but exposure to the elements was too much, I think knowing in the back of my mind I wasnt running away from starvation or a war didnt help, a warm sofa and a gaming pc living the inauthentic slob life takes on a whole new appeal when you go through 4 days of rain.

The value of waterproof roof, heating on a swtich, a place to dry and wash clothes and a hot shower actually is worth wagecucking mindlessly for but you have to see the alternative to know that.

Theres no happy ending to this story, as although I did start over in a new place leaving whatever came before behind, I am still an outsider in the world and see no place for myself within it going forward. Starting fresh was initially a huge weight of my shoulders, though knowing what the alternative to having things easy is and that it is no longer an option, theres a new sense of restriction I have accepted.

Watch "Into the Wild." That'll probably be how you end up.

I have my own flat and little job now, I do find myself quietly living out my days alone with no social life or prospects for the future, I'm just part of the background scenery for other people in this town, I just cant connect with anyone without hating them lol.
I do get to eat whatever I want, go wherever I want, workout whenever i need to, know I have a safe place to sleep at night, all of which is fucking invaluable. Its no real life at all, but I've accepted myself as a mindless consuming drone, when youre faced with a situation where suicide rationally can be argued is a good option and you lose all fear of the consequences of death, when you accept its inevitability, instead of jumping in feet first you may just decide to take the same path I did in deciding your existence until that point comes around again in old age, might aswell be spent comfy.

there are plenty of non-frozen wastelands devoid of people with low property costs in the lower 48.

Except I'm ex-military, a current cop and have hunted/fished/camped all my life. Neck yourself.

Make sure to kill the wife and co-workers first before heading out.

Maybe the wife.

Let's go together dude, me too

You're not alone OP.
I've looked at Christian Monasteries located throughout the U.S. and have heavily considered just "going" to a far reach - there's one in Alaska that seemed pretty cozy. I daydream only and know it might not be a reality, about just showing up to a monastery and living there. Working and living a life of solitude, reading and maybe helping keep the place running.

I daydream about buying a houseboat of sorts and just disappearing. Not telling a person where I'm going, no family, no friends would know. I'd just be gone.

I'm not even depressed, I'm just over it all. Done with it all. Mid 30's, been there, done that etc. I just wait and bide my time, saving money and getting myself out of 1 bad situation after another - daydreaming about the day I up and disappear with no trace. The daydreams keep me sane

Certainly safer with two people. Easier to get work done, too.

>had a nigger boyfriend before we met
Grounds for divorce

Stop looking to society and external forces in general for fulfillment. Start writing, playing an instrument, painting, or doing something else creative. Start meditating and get out in nature alone to get in touch with yourself and your true motivations, morals, and goals. Pursue your own creative and spiritual path. Even if the world weren't so completely fucked up it would still never provide your soul with complete satisfaction - that's on you. Find satisfaction within yourself.

just kill the next dem candidate a few days before the final vote on the next elections

or do something based
pic related kinda tried, but failed in the end
a death is worth a million lives if you re done with your you are now more valuable than you could ever imagine

Attached: 1531261539792.jpg (285x338, 43K)

Let me tell you something son,life isn't about not having problems,it's about dealing with the problems you got.

I've always found that rock bottom is a solid foundation to rise up from. You just have to do the right things that are right for you.
Good luck.

Same here, user. I'm not depressed, either, just unfulfilled. Our society is fucked up big time, I just want to leave it behind. Never looked at monasteries, but a houseboat on the Great Lakes sounds comfy as hell.

I feel the same way, I haven't slept in the same room with her since I found out.

OP check out Christopher Thomas Knight
He literally /innawoods/ for nearly 27 years.

He'd break in to local cabins and steal books and basic items. Even if they left stuff outside for him, he'd still break in and take basic things.
His story is pretty fucking cool. It may be some good daydream material, or inspiration.

Sounds like he led a super comfy fuckin' life. I'm very jealous.
And yeah a houseboat on the lake somewhere sounds amazing. Anywhere else but where I am.
>The kind of tired that sleep won't fix
Stuff to think about.

I'll definitely check it out. Even an actual, seaworthy boat would be nice. Shove off when your like, come into port when you need to. It'd be sweet.

sounds like any unmarried male in the west past 28.
Then I asked myself what did our did my ancestors think their purpose was. because it worked, they had families and made me.
They believed in god, marriage, and their real purpose became their kids...for most of them.
Most people cannot handle a purpose on their own if its not a spouse and/or children.
Nothing brings decent man more happiness than raising children.

18 and had to grow up in the Mexican hellhole of the south west, tired of being a minority in my own country. I know you all would be pissed at me for serving in a war for the kikes, but I've thought about just becoming a mercenary and joining the marines, would give me a chance to see the world and fight in war. I do track and hunt so I know I would already have some necessary skills for going out there. Two main things that stop me of course is serving the Jews and not fighting alongside whites only. sorry for the rant had to get it out somewhere.

Attached: Headerc_Byway.jpg (1440x841, 192K)

Brenda! Get off your computer and finish your damn homework!

Attached: 157113-161698.jpg (320x213, 10K)

>my wife is a cunt who I recently learned had a nigger boyfriend before we met

Sounds like you need to take the pink pill. The final redpill, fren.

No the kill the jews pill os the final one.
That only by killing our enemies will we win.

user, you just need to spice things up a little. Try taking some time off work to travel, and try opening up your relationship with your wife at least temporarily.

Attached: 1541554907974.jpg (450x600, 77K)

Gotta pee that shit out fren xx

Hike the Appalachian Trail. Beginning to end. That'll help.

>The value of waterproof roof,
Uh, have you tried using... a tarp?

this is an uncommon flag

>literal cuck shit
This is the opposite of what needs to be done.

>most people that say im getting out of civilization and living in the woods- dont understand how awful it is to live alone for more than a week.
I've lived alone in the woods most of my life and love it. But maybe I'm crazy.

>I'm beginning to think a life reset in a small town somewhere in Alaska
I've done this -- most of the work around where I was involved salmon. I worked in a salmon hatchery.

Some of the guys I knew there worked on a fishing/crabbing boat during the summer and then spent the other half of the year in SE Asia.

Alaska life is peaceful. I was there for about a year, living in a trailer.

Good luck

>my wife is a cunt
>I have no children

Then you´re fine user. Dump the bitch.

Do something you always wanted to but pushed away because of your wife and job.

Something like hike to the top of a mountain you were always interested in. Backpacking will refresh you and doing it alone even more so.

Be careful with food and maybe take a gun or bear spray. When you are away and all there is the smell of the trees, the elements, and animals around, you will feel reinvigorated and will realize how much energy we waste on what (((they))) want is to care about.

Life is so amazingly simple and humans go out of their way to make it complex and stressful.

if you are married to a woman that you didn’t take the virginity of, you’re a cuck, plain and simple. only thing you can do to try and erase your cuckdom is divorce her as soon as possible, but then you will likely be cucked paying for her lifestyle. you are a fool and your only true solutions are likely extreme ones

Attached: 98DBFB26-0894-4F9E-9397-5CAB79E7E4E8.jpg (800x343, 66K)

wherever you go, the groid will follow.

Then it's time for you to die my friend.
Not physically, but spiritually.

The spirit is a phoenix, it is our curse and boon, the shape of our dark soul ringed in light.
Let it go, let it burn, and re-emerge as the new you, fire only burns weakness away.

Attached: the darksign.jpg (800x669, 29K)

Sailor here. If it all goes to shit I can leave whenever I want for Antarctica or whatever. The only reason I'm still here shitposting is because I'm too comfy to leave.

Read all of your replies and went through every single one of your feelings and actually tried the 'move-away' scenario.

Get a hold of a copy of 'Meditations' - by Marcus Aurelius (Roman Emperor). This is how you stop being affected by the modern degeneracy and blackpill. Find it here for free: libgen.io/search.php?req=meditations marcus aurelius&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

Attached: Chiseled.jpg (553x900, 260K)

>I feel like I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown, Jow Forums. I'm so tired of the hollow life I lead. My job is a fucking wage cage, my wife is a cunt who I recently learned had a nigger boyfriend before we met and I am treated like a pariah by my coworkers because I'm white. I'm seriously considering packing up my survival gear (been prepping for 5 years), buying a large supply of ammo and luxury items and just disappearing into the Rockies. Maybe hike as far north as I can and build a little cabin somewhere I'll never be found. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like existence as a white man in today's civilization is either suffering or cuckoldry.
randomly execute five mullatos before you go out

thats sounds awesome! it better work or I will find you

t. black sun and reincarnation mythos. Can confirm.

Attached: Manhood.jpg (450x720, 614K)

Come and see.

Attached: 1514109157778912.jpg (1920x1200, 1.84M)

Have you considered moving abroad? If you are getting divorced you'd might as well go to a non-extradition country and avoid paying alimony. There are lots of places where the cost of living is a fraction of North America and they have just as many forests and mountains to enjoy.
Check out this article: archive.is/eCefH

Attached: paradise.jpg (2500x1667, 1.39M)

Attached: 1516434037789.jpg (767x737, 488K)

Forst thing is to divorce the wife, immediately. And I mean immediately like stop posting and get the process started tonight.

Everything else is secondary and can be figured out after that.

There are Islands on Canada's Pacific, the Queen Charlotte's where people can set up your own homestead for free and are supported by a community of like-minded individuals. It usually doesn't snow there.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>haven't slept in the same room
Get a hotel, a lawyer, and a divorce. Now. You will never live happily ever after with that in mind.

>live happily ever after
Shit meme

hide your wealth/assets with some creative accounting, get a divorce when finished, go find a woman half your age, house her then breed her to your heart's content

also embrace being shunned at work, move even further within mentally, let the stillness fuel you into producing tangible results at work instead of mindless banter with the peasants, you are better off without their attention and can now focus on things that matter