The white race is dwindling and there is nothing we can do about it at this point...

The white race is dwindling and there is nothing we can do about it at this point. It's time that we invest in the Asian race. They generally have high IQ, their cultures revolve around working extremely hard, they're allowed to be blatantly racist without receiving any flack for it and I personally believe they are the most attractive race outside of white. They are everything that a right wing, white person wants with the exception of not being white. If we want a solution to the Jewish question we're going to need help from our Asian brothers and sisters

Attached: AsianDaddy.jpg (1061x2071, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/76br1s/millennials_are_delaying_marriage_because_men/dod2j87/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>high IQ

and post a brown Southeast Asian. Is the OP so stupid that he groups over 4 billion people who live in Asia as "ASIANS" and doesn't understand that it is the Northern East Asians (Chinese, Japs, Koreans) who have the high IQ and Southeast Asians (Thai, Flips, Indonesians) have low IQs on par with Hispanics in the Americas? Southeast Asians are literally a different race/ethnic group than Northern East Asians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples

Of course, the OP again ignores that the VAST Majority of White men are with Southeast Asians. And those "White" men with East Asians tend to Jewish men.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 212K)

Attached: 156.jpg (797x797, 126K)

she's ugly
Western Asians are disgusting, especially compared to homegrown Japs that are literally god tier

Asians are doing just fine without our help tho

Still better than white women

LEFT : Northern East Asians / Sinitic people
RIGHT : Austronesian Asian people

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 104K)

Now actually go to Korea and see how disgusting their women are. Jungle Asian pussy beats East Asian pussy forever and always

I said generally retard

the white guy is still winning in this image.
look how used up and old he is, look how fat he is.
Yet he's still pulling a woman he shouldn't be able too in spite of that, with mileage to spare.
Meanwhile chink dude has to be equally young and attractive to the girl he's with, and live with the fact she will age far quicker than him and end up making him look like her boytoy.

>invest in the Asian race

yeah you're smart alright. The dying white race should miscingenate with asians who happens to count for billions.

You're not investing in anything, you're just dissipating your ethicity among insects

>tfw no 3.14 qt asian gf

Attached: 1530198465880_0.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I recently started dating a chinese girl and it's really nice, boys.

Maybe I'll make a top tier hapa kid.

Attached: 3msdf.jpg (450x600, 30K)

why don't you cucks ever think in the long term when it comes to the wmaf question?

after a generation all asian/hapa woman will end up like your average white american slag because white men do not know how to control their wives or raise their daughters

you silly wog, asians fucken love your tomato-shit.
Just whip up some pastapizza for a chinky and you'll immediately have a partner for life.
you've got no excuse you greasey motherfucker.

you better hope God gives you all girls user

>I said generally retard

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what I wrote or are that fuckiong stupid you don't understand there are various ethnic & racial groups among 'Asians' just like in 'Caucasians'. Europeans, North Africans, Arabs, Western Central Asians, etc are Caucasians. East Asians, Indians, Pakis, Southeast Asians are Asians.

Generally Southeast Asians = Low IQs on par with other brown people like mestizo Latinos in the Americas. Today in 2018, the GDP-per-capita of the various nations in SE Asia are literally on par with African countries.
Generally East Asians = High IQ. These are the people who built civilizations that both rivaled & surpassed the West. These are the people who are challenging Western hegemony in the world today.

Attached: 01_664278187294633_5895658455682777088_n.jpg (1080x809, 191K)

>Asians smart
that must be why most of them live in 3rd world shit holes with tyrannical government and cities so polluted that they get miners lung just from their daily commute to their sweat shop jobs.

Where did you meet?

Post an obvious SE Asian female and say she is Chinese. Do you even know the world looks like outside of your basement that you never leave?

Jesus you are one stupid fuck.

>partner for life
Fuck no i aint a gay anglo im gonna fuck every single asian qt it'll be my mission in life and i will succeed

Attached: 1427058105084_0.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

Please do not bring an existence of suffering to the west, raise them in chink land with the other gooks for fuck sake t. Hapa REEEEEEEEEeEe

Attached: 1538672721996.png (900x900, 431K)

>control their wives
Nice try, DA. You kikes banished the fist option decades ago. Don't add insult to injury by shilling entrapment.

Fuck off r/hapas.

flips' IQ are literally 85 on average. that would have been considered mentally deficient a few decades ago. they're literally niggers. anecdotal, but it holds true for their american counterparts too - usually dumber than a bag of rocks, lazy, and love nigger and spic """culture"""

>look how used up and old he is, look how fat he is.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTT, here are some facts

SE Asia
===============
Thailand : 5,778.98 USD (2013)
Phillipines : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Indonesia : 3,475.25 USD (2013)
Cambodia : 1,006.84 USD (2013)

Africa
================
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

Attached: 1522545950643.jpg (820x553, 154K)

how come only the japanese have souls and the rest don't

Now name one of those high IQ nations that isn't purely propped up by the US.

Why is it always a memeflag or muttflag that makes this kind of threads?

What's stopping you from going to chinkland to escape a life of suffering?

>Do you even know the world looks like outside of your basement that you never leave?
You're one to talk.

Attached: 1541310206075.jpg (1500x1500, 465K)

what are these prices?

Im probarly the only hapa here, But please do not go down the rabbit hole and create the likes of me in your search for companionship incel or what not. It is an evil action not because you get your need met and happydappy but because of the suffering you cause unto your Kids which Will live with the racial component, sure if its a girl its easy getting fucked but a boy and you have to compete. Atleast in the west.

Attached: 1540757730668.jpg (450x437, 31K)

he wants to fail to bleach his descendance

He still has a girlfriend and you don't.

Attached: 1540672068739.jpg (948x505, 137K)

only SEA are dumb. they are genetically inferior to the northern ones, because they lack basically all the genes associated with high IQ. makes me sick when white men breed with those brown retards. if they just want to fuck, then okay, but they're basically making mulattos with their thai, flip, cambodian, etc women and lowering average IQ

That fucking jawline

HAHA FUCK U STACY LOOK AT ME NOW WITH MY QT AZN WAIFU

Attached: 1539538220304.jpg (675x637, 89K)

dafuq? she's neither chinese or SEA, just some hapa.

Race mixers deserve the rope.

>makes me sick
Why? More white women for you.

Because I view them in the likes of subhuman chinks, been around them my whole life but have been raised in the west so its a stark difference, also im rather disgusted by the weak genes, shallow attitudes asians bring to the table would never craft my legacy from such. The food is good tho

Attached: 1541408876927.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Gorgeous

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

>implying whitoids arent on their last scream of survival
>implying eurasians wont be the next race to dominate earth

Attached: argument_for_racemixing.webm (720x960, 1.87M)

Attached: 1539984394896.jpg (562x390, 47K)

Shit, a guy who looks like that really scored to get such a girl.

Attached: 1536775538217.jpg (500x667, 33K)

Attached: 1536663960977.jpg (876x579, 90K)

What are some ways in which Norway's women are less shallow than Taiwanese women? Genuinely curious, seeing as American women are the most shallow and entitled on the planet.

The only reason East Asian countries have done well is because the west gave them billions to expand their economies, infrastructure, and education during the Cold War to keep them from turning into communists. Prior to their massive financial aid from the west they were doing just as bad as people from south east Asia. We literally helped them expand their economies and it ended up backfiring when they became our competitors (particularly Japan in the 80s). Fucking Koreans had the same gdp as most African countries in the 50s ffs.

Think of this population shrinkage as cutting the fat.

We won't cease to exist, I guarantee that. But we will have less and less white libtards and degenerates as time goes on. They're going to lose their camouflage by mixing and making themselves non-white. Eventually the white race will be nothing but Fourth Reich supporters.

This is a stupid fucking mythos your creating I get its good for cope but still its a harmful delusion leading to more suffering. Euroasians will get swallowed by the massive Asian attrition in the East and swallowed by the identityless muttening in the west

Attached: 1541480911572.jpg (474x512, 29K)

fuck white women get urself a qt azn gf

Attached: 1539646065285.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Attached: 1536597490889.png (698x867, 272K)

Disgusting

Attached: 1538756961463.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Stop being pessimist m8 the future is eurasian and its BEAUTIFUL

Attached: Sleepy.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

On a dating app, she moved here on a work visa.

All that I.Q and she still is a basic bitch.
I swear,if normies had 300 I.Q,they still would be retarded.

you're so wrong it's almost funny.

the northern ones (the only ones that matter) have had some of the greatest philosophers, mathematicians, artists, and architecture for centuries or millenia. the most SEA ever accomplished on its own was some pathetic ugly chicken scratch written languages and a few temples of various faith

>dat jawline

wtf

Fuck off its destructive, and ive lived to experience it my self, also its never that kind of japanese beauty brought over its exlusivly left over or poor often chubby gooks with the big planeshaped nose from SEA

Attached: 1539268611747.png (540x447, 212K)

Youre like the dumbest slav poster I've seen and that's saying alot

>expand their economies, infrastructure, and education during the Cold War
All the 'bullshit crap' you wrote could be said of Europe after WW2. Where the US used the Marshall Plan to rebuilt Europe after WW2.

>as bad as people from south east Asia.
WTF are you talking about? East Asians had civilization that surpassed Europeans for most of human history. Do you seriouslt don't know this?

>Fucking Koreans had the same gdp as most African countries in the 50s ffs.
The Korean War devasted the country. Again, the same could be said for Europe after WW2.

Anymore genius thoughts, you moron?

Attached: Horst Koenig_German killed Filipino wife Grace_Thailand Sex Holiday.jpg (666x648, 251K)

you made a pretty descent argument

Attached: bef5801a3ce83ab65fcbd7450bfd4ad3d1fb9255_1_600x479.jpg (600x479, 134K)

I'm right tho.

If you goys were serious about saving the white race, you'd institute operation white on white pump n dump and deny paternity but agree to adopt and take 100% custody

Now this is a unique bot. 10/10 for originality

Fuck off Spencer.

Attached: 1541313067142.png (1819x924, 240K)

It's easier to bleach a hapa offspring back to white than bleaching a half nigger goblin.

Attached: half white half black.png (714x802, 513K)

Site?

i don't blame the guy. that bitch looks like a fucking gorilla mated with a pig

Coffee Meets Bagel, mobile only

The thing that make the difference for me is the mindset the girls are brought up in. Asian girls are shallow in the way of superficial, saving face, wealth hunger. Norwegian girls are generally wealthy, White and brought up to think critically the enlightenment way. And no im not taking about the roaste whore which is more a rare byproduct of the ultimate freedom of the west. Il taking about the actual girls. The thing that breaks it for me is not being able to be challenged on ideas or her being able to think independantly without leaning on friends etc. Also the submissive attitude dont really give me anything id rather have a equal companion with fiery eyes and a majestic being of her own if you get what I mean. Also it dosent Hurt that Norwegian girls got fire genes, But thats my feeling around it may have something to do with me being brought up around wealthy whites and being able to compete on the sexual market to view the gooks as unappealing little masked midgets

Attached: 1538370256156.jpg (600x600, 47K)

I've been getting great success in terms of finding dates on that app. Still got to be caution w/ thots but it's definitely better option than Tinder (intent of fornicating)

unless if they're a half-SEA, then they're still the equivalent of a mulatto

>What is Singapore

I don't care. I will die happy knowing how shit the world will be without us. Won't be shit you say? Yes, it will, it just so happens that the world is turning to shit as whites become a minority - global warming, tonnes of plastic in the sea, rising sea levels, global warming which will cause food shortages, unsustainable population, water shortage, AI that will probably rape you, wars will probably ignite as oil begins to become scarce, massive wealth inequality, poverty increasing, wages stagnating more, crime rates increasing inflation rising more... the list goes on.

So, have a good one lad in your post-apocalypse world.

>half-SEA

Attached: Sarah-Ellen.jpg (2583x1067, 550K)

It's the best I've seen to find women and actually turn into dates.

Tinder is dogshit.
Bumble is slightly better than Tinder.

LEL @ you using the word "Asians" again. Virtually all the 'Asian' females with White men in northern Europe are from SE Asia.

In Nordic countries = Southeast Asians (see chart of immigration in Sweden)
In Germany = Southeast Asians mostly Flips or Thais(see )
In the Netherlands = Indonesia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people

Attached: bts_blood sweat_01.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Yeah I just got off a serious relationship w/ a girl who has to move to go on a full scholarship to her grad school

Attached: Atlas hodl my feels.jpg (1383x1600, 301K)

>(see chart of immigration in Sweden)

Wrong pic. Here is the chart of immigration.

Attached: Sweden Immigration_Thailand Wives_01.png (477x896, 65K)

ayy I think this happened in ABC Hotel in Angeles City, I went there once on a visa run from degenerate Pattaya, all the hookers I took back to my room were scared of the hotel and said "user they hab ghost in here!", I always got told he managed to leave the country tho and flee back to Germany mhmm.

Attached: 453453345.jpg (320x427, 26K)

You sound like a cuck m8, women arent meant to be treated seriously youre trying to find a man in a woman im sorry but thats the true stop treating girls like if they were dudes and you'll feel way happier when youre around them trust me i was like you oncd

Lmao what? She's an angelic mongoloid

Looks like a literal orangutan
What purpose does a flat face like this serve?

Sauce?

I don’t think you’re gonna make it, something ain’t right with what you’re saying but fuck it you do you

chicom detected

>The white race is dwindling and there is nothing we can do about it at this point. It's time that we invest in the Asian race.

>Pretty much the biggest population they've ever had in earths history
>dwindling
>"we must invest in something that isn't us if we are to not survive properly".

Dude, I'm gonna give you some advice.
Find another hobby. Politics and philosophy just aren't for you .

If you want to "involve" non-Whites in anything, involving them by drawing attention to how fucking racist they are to each other. I don't know why this basic fucking truth doesn't just get pointed out more often.
Asians FUCKING HATE Blacks.

don't trick me like that, cunt

Attached: 573cbcc5-5030-4200-b65e-40ee03ae7d20.png (878x897, 206K)

This pic is literary a white man and a nigger in gooksphere.

why didn't you go with her and make babies?
she's going to hook up with black guys now, if she hasn't already.

Nah dude I know what work and to me its higher tier which is why a primitive servant with weak genes won't do it. I could if I want but id rather find something proper ive already been through some awesome relationships

Attached: 1540965379256.jpg (538x800, 34K)

her mother looks chinese (likely heavy chinese ancestry), so that doesn't count.

SEA are brown, usually flat-nosed, and dumb as bricks

I never said that's her or that's our kid.
It's just some potential child

White women are more nigger like, as the stats show. The best women are asian women, they are superior to any other type of women.

Statistics say that Asian Tiger Women are the superior women, and that black, white and latina women are inferior.

Lowest rate of STDs AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest marriage rate AW-WW-LW-BW
Lowest divorce rate AW-LW-WW-BW
Lowest rate of single motherhood AW-WW-LW-BW
Lowest rate of obesity AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest level of income AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest IQ AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest SAT scores AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest level of education AW-WW-LW-BW
Lowest teen pregnancy rate AW-WW-LW-BW
Submissiveness AW-LW-WW-BW (anecdotal)

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/76br1s/millennials_are_delaying_marriage_because_men/dod2j87/

The data is amazing and as you can see, the higher the IQ, the better the stats, with asian women leading the pack. Higher IQ in women leads to:
Lower rate of STDs,
Higher marriage rate
Lower divorce rate
Lower rate of single motherhood
Lower rate of obesity
Higher level of income
Higher level of education
Higher SAT scores
Lower teen pregnancy rate
Less rebellious (nigger like) behavior, more pro-family values.

Attached: 1540421185620.jpg (602x602, 230K)

Her mother is filipino, the dad German I believe

Stop posting this. Stop right now.