Fuck suburban women

All you retards talking about "demographic shifts" are just completely wrong.
Reps lost the house because of white suburban women, not because of blacks, hispanics, and arabs.
The ONLY place where demographics played a role was in Nevada, where Heller lost.
But where the Reps lost the most House seats were in the suburbs.
Mia Love is a great example of this. She's a black woman who lost to a white man.
Do you think a black woman lost to a white man because of minorities? Give me a break!
Something needs to be done about this masochistic white suburban women...

Attached: WhiteSuburbanWomenSuck.jpg (600x616, 41K)

That is the demographic shift. White suburban women used to lean republican.

that sheboon (mia love) was only on congress to say that Trump is raiciiiist. Glad she is out.
Mia L and Omarosa shows that you never can trust a fucking sheboon.

the shitskin crisis is worse than theyre reporting. until the brown hordes come breaking into the gated communities, most whites will never wake up.
true but that was when they stayed in their place

hey redneck
want some more scrap metal to pawn

Attached: Huurrrrr.png (2666x2041, 248K)

White women are white men's greatest enemy.

But white men are just too cucked to ever do anything about it, white men would rather kiss white women's ass and blame all other races for the fact their birth rates are too small to even keep existing in a few generations. Truly pathetic.

Attached: white women in a nutshell 3 vegan dyed freak.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

you can't fix such a profound and deeply embedded level of dumb, save yourself the ship is sinking and bints gonna die

Let me guess, you think you are smarter than anyone living in a rural area.

You wouldn't survive 1 week by yourself without easy money and McDonalds, lmao

Even then they won't wake up. They are hopelessly corrupt.

There is a reason the devil corrupted Eve instead of Adam.

Attached: Generations explained.jpg (590x535, 112K)

meant to use this image

Attached: Eve left Adam.jpg (3840x2160, 1.68M)

Smarter than you, trog.

Guy from Nevada here. Rosen sucks dick, but she won because of all the people who migrated from California in the last few years. Can't do anything about those vermin

Awww, you mad, boys?

Bitch here.

I'm married to a chad lawyer who makes $500K a year. I live in a big house worth almost a million dollars in a nice white Minnesota suburb. My top three sites are Instagram, Vox and Popsugar. I shop at the best stores and my walk-in closet is full of the best brands. I eat organic and I FLOVE travel - even to those scary third world shitholes you idiots love to whine over here every day.

I voted for John McCain in my first election, then Romney, then Rubio in the 2016 Caucus.

Then everything went to hell.

I voted Hillary and Democrat for the first time in my life two years ago in the general. Why?

Because YOU decided to take a big dirty shit on conservative white women who just want to live decent lives without all this ugly skinhead crap.

You expected us to fall in line like good little soldiers for a man with no common decency, and turned the Republican Party into one giant racist dog whistle.

It's fucking embarrassing.

So embarrassing, in fact, that I've been voting straight (D) since November 2016.

So has my husband.

We want low taxes. We want good schools. We don't give a flying rip about evil Mexicans and we don't need to pee when we see a Muslim woman out shopping for groceries. We're not afraid to have an honest, sensible conversation about rape and consent.

We were R-leaning moderates, and no there's no way we fit in your freakshow party.

We also find the gross, stuttering young white frogposters and ugly grizzled hillbillies in Trump's base to be worse than any urban Democrat could possibly be.

You created this hell.

You live in it.

I voted for two Muslims yesterday without batting an eye - Ellison and Omar.

I'll do it again and again and again and so will everyone else I know.

The Republican Party no longer represents the values of any woman with self-respect.

Attached: NASTY women 2020.jpg (324x324, 17K)

based cuckposter

Attached: 1538049279267.jpg (308x308, 26K)

>losing team

Still whining? Here's some tampax for your Man-gina.

Attached: 1539818762446.jpg (1640x1222, 482K)

>woman
>with self-respect
>on Jow Forums
kys
if you're not being ironic, then unironically kys

Nice comeback, you obviously have an IQ over 130.

Leftard thinking he is smarter than anyone else... lel

ok now this is epic

Smarter than you, Zeke. Didn't they teach you anything in Alternative School?

>Said the same shit

Well you can read my post again :)

this is the best Jow Forums bait I’ve ever seen

Not whining , just stating why. Unlike people like you, who'd chimp out and destroy property

DAYUMMMM SHE GOT """EDUCATED""" IN COLLEGE KNAWMUHFUGGINTALKINBOUT???

You're not actually falling for that larp are you?

Attached: 1541547896812.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

>I voted for two Muslims yesterday without batting an eye - Ellison and Omar.

Keep voting for Muslims. I'm going to die of laughter when you find out that according to the hadith (one of the three holy books of Islam) it is lawful for Muslims to rape women who are not faithful (anyone who is not an adherent of Islam). The only restriction made is that you do not ejaculate outside the woman because if it is Allah's will the woman will become pregnant.

But maybe that's what you and your husband want. Maybe you want to be raped and your husband is a cuckold who would love to watch the scene while shoving a dildo in his ass.

>We want low taxes. We want good schools.

You and your husband should have IQ below a door. The door is smarter because it does not talk shit.
Basically you and your husband want the round square. This is even understandable of a woman who receives money and does not know what the source is. Women in general can not correlate cause and consequence. You could not expect more than that from a bored lady. And your husband has the profile of a cuckold. People like that also can not make correlations.