/SCG, THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

So, according to the principles of VARNASHRAMA DHARMA shudra population is meant to be kept under control by very simple methods of caring for them and not exploiting them. The purpose of life should not be “making money” and “buying things”. Shudra population is meant to serve upper classes and they are supposed to be compensated in “basic needs” and “human dignity”. Then there will be harmony in society. Shudras will be happy with the following things:
1. Well designed Tiny homes
2. Sufficient clothes
3. Sufficient food(PRASADAM, vegetarian food offered to God)
4. Lots of fiestas
Religious functions like the chanting of the Holy Name of the Lord and dancing nicely and playing musical instruments and spectacular arts will keep shudra population very happy and peaceful.
This will guarantee success in the execution of duties in human life.

How to make PRASADAM,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPZYQXJMkw&t=0s&list=PLTHeFkIQSvvqtpW7MOq4ReSMdHC67yXqH&index=14

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”
“Kike Consciousness means Forgetfulness of God in Total.”

Attached: AD723208-50D7-4884-A2FB-1EEEF7A0DD43.jpg (400x300, 86K)

>The purpose of life should not be “making money” and “buying things”
but you just defined life in america, and it will only get worse
think about our culture
why do we not have respect for elders anymore and instead worship our children?
to increase sales
why is there not even an iota of asceticism with modern christians?
to increase sales
why won't they change to painkillers that are not addictive?
sales are too good
why is the global drug market so large?
the gov't profits from it tremendously

It doesn’t require rocket science to arrange society in classes according to pipos nature and qualifications . Materially speaking, we are not born equal . Therefore VARNASHRAMA DHARMA IS ESSENTIAL for well being of humanity.

Attached: 1BE99CF1-54B1-40AF-ABF0-4B33ADCABDAA.jpg (1408x1174, 648K)

This has to be addressed constantly on daily basis . In this way the narrative has to be created “

i dont see a natural evolution out of our current system
people live incredibly unnatural lives
if you live in a city most of the people who you pass by couldnt give a fuck about you
we need true community back
we need another option

a major facet of our american culture is the drive for individualism. every person feels the massive weight of the economic system. in older times, some of the weight could be distributed amongst members of a close-knit community. extrapolating out from this you get communism, the insane idea that the natural form of living of a farming community could work at the scale of a diverse nation of millions. insane, just as insane as the idea of direct democracy working on this scale.

Visual arts, Preforming arts, musicians, theatre are all considered shudra occupations along with different kinds of physical labor .

Attached: 9C9865BE-5FE5-4C43-ACAF-EAA9B832D38E.jpg (1216x626, 310K)

>we need true community back

I truly believe if /pol spreads the principles of VARNASHRAMA DHARMA this will create the world wide narrative that the heads of governments on all levels will not be able to deny it .

/pol is very powerful, and

I believe that VARNASHRAMA DHARMA can be officially religion/ spiritual guidance of /pol

>VARNASHRAMA DHARMA
can you REALLY break down what this is?
i feel like a lot of it gets lost by using the indian terms for things. try using only english to describe the concepts please.

>a major facet of our american culture is the drive for individualism

Ok. So VARNASHRAMA DHARMA.
VARNA = social status, I.e. intellectual, warrior, production and labor
ASHRAMA = Spiritual stages in life I.e. bramacharya/ bachelor, grihasta/householder , vanaprasta/retired , and sanyasi/ renunciation or asceticism

Within VD there is so much room for individuality. For example, take a look at this statement.

Attached: D82CA2AD-AE28-425A-AFAF-100219BCD1E3.jpg (600x365, 88K)

>no one should be trained in everything, that is a waste of time

this disappoints me. I want to learn everything and know everything

I guess VARNASHRAMA DHARMA could be translated into DIVISIONS OF SOCIETY

>Varṇa (वर्णः) is a Sanskrit word which means type, order, colour or class.

>An Ashrama in Hinduism is one of four age-based life stages discussed in Indian texts of the ancient and medieval eras.[1] The four ashramas are: Brahmacharya (student), Grihastha (householder), Vanaprastha (retired) and Sannyasa (renunciate).

Jesus christ fuck off you pajeet shitnigger

You immigrate to this fucking country, fill all the STEM jobs and keep the office smelling like curry while refusing to learn proper English.

Fuck off streetshitter.

> I want to learn everything and know everything

No problem. This means that your nature is of Brahminical quality.

You see ? Too easy.

What would that mean in practice?

Listen to me , you cum dumpster. I’m white , and have been studying all my life about VEDIC ARYAN CIVILIZATION .

Attached: EEC07325-F28D-4B03-82BF-ECBFDACF6B83.jpg (488x488, 37K)

This means that in every field . In every field there are grades of advancement. For example lets say by your nature you are a warrior. You can be a ten degree black belt in jiujitsu or a white belt . Similar you can be a PhD Brahmana or just a Brahmana graduate.

>Hare Krishna
>White

varnashrama dharma: So I've looked this word up, and just as I suspected it does come with rice.

Also, Bishma was a BRAHMANA WARRIOR for example . He was a PhD in Military science or DHANUR VEDA. Arjuna was not a PhD. Arjuna was a simple warrior who learned the art of war from BISHMA and DRONA. It was not possible for Arjuna to kill any of them. Both of them fell when they decided.

Attached: 27C2BFDB-B245-4201-8F10-9219E3038D37.jpg (800x445, 149K)

Well if I can be all that and more, then no problemo

Here is Bhishma on the bed of arrows . Actually, in reality, he was so covered that his body was not visible. And yet , here he is lecturing about UPANISHADS every day till the end of Kurukshatra .

Attached: 73FB8D62-A086-4439-B42A-1E6F3F2881D8.jpg (694x548, 87K)

Attached: 7EFC7F04-301A-4C8B-93CE-C2D9C5371F61.jpg (1600x900, 351K)

You don't kill animals?

Only Kshatriyas are allowed to hunt. To keep balance in nature, to train the killing art , and for food if the need be.

Attached: 19EDBBA8-F62F-4D0C-B9F2-3D87AE365874.jpg (1024x681, 221K)

Attached: E14379E6-650F-440A-AEE2-6D0690F62098.jpg (849x565, 145K)

Attached: AE8215CA-99B4-44E5-A0A3-603CF3906DEE.jpg (619x349, 88K)

Attached: 67CAC6A7-B127-46E7-B524-D91AE9D92BCD.jpg (2048x2048, 767K)