Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 2675283E-2575-43D6-9D0E-07A5BE91C88C.jpg (1241x679, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html
rt.com/news/432606-swedish-dentist-underage-migrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a hero!
Transagephobes BTFO!

>Uses (((Tinder)))
Goes straight to the gas chamber

No, they're both wrong

>transage because a thing
>lots of old men start identifying as ten so they can fuck children

That's a bad thing right?

Attached: EC9084A4-7B9A-45A9-BFA9-9D7FC0ADCB0F.png (640x604, 237K)

Of course that's a bad thing.
Accelerationism is a meme.
How autistic are you?

Attached: ger.png (1024x888, 326K)

>Is he right?
Of course. They're both objective facts about the universe. What's the difference?

Eloi vs. Morlock, Round One

We all age differently. People should be allowed to identify for themselves what their age is.

>meanwhile in Wiemar America

>>The motivational speaker claims doctors are on his side, as they had to concede his body is only 49.

>>He explained: “I have done a check-up and what does it show? My biological age is 45 years.”

Based Dutchman

I identify as a lesbian 12 years old loli and I want my girlfriend.

Attached: me in 4chan.jpg (1024x683, 69K)

Please make it stop.

In a way he is right. If you can identify as whatever and society goes along with it, this is what you end up with. It is retarded that this even gets into the news and is talked about.

Tinder user is a weird description

This, but I want to see more crazy retards pushing the boundaries on everything. I want to see it pushed to the point where young people lose interest in it and embrace traditional values instead.

Facts or fuck off.

I identify as 67, where's my social security check and senior discount?

Can I identify as 65 and take the state pension?

Germany and Sweden lets their 30 year old muslim migrants claim to be adolescents, so I don't see this is at all controversial in Europe.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

rt.com/news/432606-swedish-dentist-underage-migrants/

Attached: migrant age.jpg (636x382, 56K)