Should Europe have an army that rivals Russia, China, and the US?

Should Europe have an army that rivals Russia, China, and the US?

Attached: macron european army.jpg (1080x1529, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.saveyourinternet.eu/#newmode-embed-4348-5882
europarl.europa.eu/romania/ro/eurodeputatii_romani.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, all at once preferably. And with power armor

>Sheeeit I dint sign up fo dis shit when i went and came here fuuuck bruh there aint no french hoez in china

Why do they need an army? Armies exist to kill and no other reason.
>#banassaultarmies
>#commonsensearmylaws

China russia and Europe combined wouldn't have an army as strong as the US but the answer is not really because Europe will never be responsible with military decisions

As it is, no because that would imply the krauts would rearm themselves. If it was the UK and France together in the lead that would be great but we all know it will not happen in the near future because that requires more expenses, taxes and cuts to social welfare and voters hate that.

>power armor

They should take Buenos Aires into the EU just for this

Europe has GDP higher than the US. In potential (assuming an alternative universe) where the EU actually spends lots of money in the military you would be utterly fucked.

>*has a GDP

this

Attached: macron gay nigger hoverhand.jpg (962x716, 87K)

Lmao do it, fagit.

Will a European Army lead to WW3? I would love that.

not under the EU they dont

Macron wants a new ottoman army huh?

Cool, does that mean we can finally pull our military out and leave NATO?

if europe wants to survive, yes

>tfw they only need this european army because macron and all the cronies that were before him imported sandnegros that did their shitty purge on halloween in france

Attached: 1541305171206.jpg (659x730, 512K)

Coming from France, you know it's going to be an offshoot of fucking IS, right?

Not really, we still got an entire ocean between us.
Russia will chimp out more than the USA

They want an army to crush dissent. They couldn't care less about Russia.

Yes when there are no niggers in Europe, so no basically. Yeah, no.

Any state sponsored force will be used against you.

makes sense after trump threatening europe with nuclear weapons.

Every nation should strive for military excellence.

Theyd have to spend on something other than gibs and importing darkies.
Not happening

Whilst Europe has the economy and tech to field a very powerful military on paper, the command structure, doctrines, training etc would be such a clusterfuck as you have god knows how many different nations, speaking different languages with different training methodologies and different equipment that it would be decades before a European army could operate effectively.

Even then it would probably end up like the Austro Hungarian army in WW1 (fucked) due to all the national divides within the ranks.

I pity anyone who would count on the French military.

>Cool, does that mean we can finally pull our military out and leave NATO?

Yes but you won't since the european US bases are of geopolitical importance to the US due to proximity to the middle east and Russia.

Attached: 1541585854565.jpg (203x248, 6K)

just draft the darkies into the military like the US does. Problem solved.

I wish the EU dissolved and Europe just rearmed their national armies. It's incredibly patronizing to suggest major countries like France and Germany need babysitters via NATO.

Fuck off with your boomers meme amerimutt.

>radicalized europeans bomb america in 2 decades
>have to liberate europe because they hate us for our freedoms

Sad, but inevitable.

>its just an economic union honest

There is nothing else other than national armies now.

I unironically think it is better to be in a multipolar world. I would gladly welcome a European army. Hopefully it purges the continent of shitskins.

Attached: file.png (629x619, 308K)

>when you don't care about the military and its situation the slightest bit but need an excuse to further federalise the EU out of pure ideology
I tire of this.

Should they? No. Can they? No as well. Too bad.

Fuck no how can I talk with EU representatives? Can someone help me out? Because I want to annoy them to the point where they will have to listen to my point of view.

Yeah but they're essentially skeleton crew armies in many cases with minimal force projection. Europe should have stronger armies again.

I wonder why this cuck talks about europe as a united country?

Attached: french president.png (2560x1440, 2.5M)

>1 post by ID

Still I shall answer. No.

The fucker is dead wrong. The only reason east europe could not beat down russian aggression is nukes.

Aside from that, each nation to remaing sovereign needs to maintain its national army.

No army = No nation, as soon as a conflict erupts.

Plus we know how much the people like to spend on their army. As little as possible, preferably nothing, and instead shell it out on gibs, or on 100000$ hospital glass doors.

>should
the word you needed to use was "can" and the answer is a resounding NO

after 2020 you won't have an army

Go for it, it would be fun to kill some Eurofucks again.

It really doesn't, honestly. What's the point? They're fairly pointless in the present day. The only use I can think of for armies right now is that they can be used as a social mobility ladder and offer educational/social opportunities to young people without any other options. It's one of the things the US does right, at least.

Filthy, dumb, (((Mason))) scum.

Attached: 1532735558378.jpg (900x576, 49K)

I hope they build one so America invades/nukes them.

You need an army to protect your border and future ethnic wars that will be in Europe.

Unironically based.
It's good knowing such powerful people have my interests at heart. The Americans can't be relied on.

why does this nigga pull a napoleon?

Make use of the save our internet campaign for contact directions.

ro.saveyourinternet.eu/#newmode-embed-4348-5882

Might as well tell them to fuck off shitting the best internet in europe with rank stupidity of people that dont know shit about it.

If you have to threathen, threathen anticampaigns. On the year of the centenary celebration people are that bit extra patriotic and the army still has probably the highest confidence as a institution.

Also remember, outside of one or two persons, most MEP are the cancer of the parties, exiled to Brussels because no one can thrust them to sit quietly on the lists and not fuck shit up.

Europe needs to finally break free from American influence - he is right in that regard - but we need to do so as independent nations who only cooperate economically.

If someone attacks a European country, a similar treaty to NATO could be an option.

Macron wants France to be the EU ethnostate.

he needs an army to combat the african invasion.
fucking frog missed the obvious again.

>he thinks an EU army would save you
Kek, we will still invade you EU army or not.

>zero chance

They gave all of their sheckles to the the shit skins

>Should Europe have an army that rivals Russia, China, and the US?

Yes and give every EU nation nukes as well. Nobody will ever fuck with them again.

Yes. We already cooperate on a massive scale, but we're wasting money by half-assing it. If we want to stay relevant as a global force it's the next logical step.

Pointless shit if everyone spends as little as possible instead of treating the military as it ought to be treated, the final guarantor of sovereignty, independence and the true backer of the authority and legitimacy of the state and nation.

fuck off non country

He should start by pulling that black dick off his mouth.

can't even pay for their NATO obligations. they'd just argue about which EU country has to pay for it.

Macron has been at the Napoleon brandy again.

This doesnt really help me to be honest since it doesnt give their emails or a way to interact with them.

fucking meme flags.

>Giving eurocuck eu army
What for?
To enforce mudslimes?

>If someone attacks a European country, a similar treaty to NATO could be an option.

A fully integrated EU army won't be a thing for long, but further integration and shared R&D would make things cheaper on the long run. The Eurofighter was badly handeled though, future projects will hopefully fare better.

No because they're going to try and create a force of non-euros who would have no problem saving the Europeans from themselves.

REAL EUropeans such as Muhammad, Mbabo and Tschang will defend the mother continent!

Army of cucks, fags, MtF trannies, niggers, and other peoples of unknown origin is terrifying on its own. They dont even need weapons

All European nations should have armies that rival Russia, China and the US.

Attached: 1540611685678.gif (500x280, 534K)

That's not how GDP works. The governments of EU member states already have massive spending obligations in the form of socialized pensions- you can't rival our army because your system is entirely formulated on the assumption that the US is your army.

Why would he mention the US? What a fucking cuck this guy i swear

It's probably one of the militaries with the best track record in history.

They failed badly in WW2, but you also failed badly in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is a joke. He wants a jew order army.

The us military is only 20-30 divisions strong whilst in ww2 it was 90

europarl.europa.eu/romania/ro/eurodeputatii_romani.html

I thought the still had that email functionality.

fuckers.

anyway this ought to do it and you would not have to pretend about caring about that issue.

We can also hope that the meme of Dragnea pulling us out of EU might come true. Broken clock and all that.

Well in case of a future war with Russia they'd just have to wait until the Russian troops die off from AIDS

Attached: 1536835536046m.jpg (1024x683, 52K)

Thank you I will send emails to all of them and see what their opinion is in this regard and give me more info on this project.

all this retard says should be done the opposite way. He's a zionist and doesnt even try to hide. He's not making an army to combat other superpowers, He wants to make a fascist army to make euros including shitskins he imported work to keep Israel happy.
This is part of NWO scheme

>draft niggers and sandniggers
>send them to shithole countries for restabilization
>leave 'em there
>everything fixed

Yes, the reich must rise again

Asking for permision.

Holy fuck. These men are dogs.

our (both European and North American) current armies don't even stop the migrant hordes flooding our nations, beefing up a fucking useless force will accomplish nothing

>Europe has GDP higher than the US.

No it doesn't, you fucking brainlet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

>United States 19,390,604
>European Union[23] 17,277,698

Europoors haven't invented shit since the Renaissance kek

What war? They will surrender to first drunk Ivan they'll come across.

God how much I hate this antiromanian jew even now I remember how she worked with Basescu.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08 Prima pagină Renate WEBER Deputaţi europeni Parlamentul European.png (950x375, 102K)

You really got outdone by the Romanian there mate, let that sink in.

My thoughts exactly.

yes please do

hope it works out. remember that there is one dude that votes on every issue Yes, because they get something like 200Euros per vote and no one important will complain about a yes vote.

Also, this is not Europarlament issue that they can do. Its a national government issue if they would be willing to give up their armed forces.

>Europoors haven't invented shit since the Renaissance kek
The web you're using to type this nonsense was invented by a British scientist in a European research institute (CERN)

gross

Russia doesn't chimp out. Russia absorbs chimp outs.

>If you spend less on military, you'll get a shitty military

This is true no matter the political situation you find yourself in. Hardly rocket science, eh?

Well put my Kiwi friend

>implying a "European Army" wouldn'y just be a gaggle of muds willing to put down Europeans at the behest of their corporate overlords

This is what Europe gets for playing by the rules while everyone else cheats

We should nuke america 2 times and firebomb London. On yeah, and crucade through Russia burning and rapping everyone