Midterm Recap: Global White Genocide Edition

CAP MY POSTS. I will not be reposting this!

PART 1 OF 4:

Tldr: No one on any of the Chans/Voat realizes just how serious yesterday was…It was the Happening of all Happenings and everything is going to be changed forever. It is WAY WORSE than anyone here can imagine. There is literally zero political options left to save the white race. The Republicans and Trump had eight years to prepare, and two years to execute (using the Nuclear Option) and achieved nothing. The only chance for whites moving forward is total war. Here is a brief overview. Let me know which parts you would like me to clarify.

Yesterday’s Happenings:
>Florida goes blue for all time.
>Florida allows felons to vote adding 1.4 million Democrats into the system.
>Texas goes hard purple / becomes a swing state. Soon to be blue.
>Muslims getting elected to the highest offices in the country. St. Paul’s Islamic No-Go Zones continue to grow unimpeded.
>Republicans lose the House for all time.
>Republicans lose the Senate in terms of popular-vote by a huge margin.
>Trans/Gays/Degenerates elected to various public offices in record numbers.
>Non-whites vote largely for Democrats to the surprise of no-one with an IQ over 90.
>40% of white women betray the white race. Again, no surprises here.
>Trump agenda BTFO

Attached: its over bmp.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1DXGyawrpnLGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Short Term Future Happenings:
>Trump will be the last white president.
>The House will never be controlled by the Republicans ever again.
>Artificially created “housing crises” in liberal mega-cities are pushing liberals to move to small-town America turning them blue.
>Texas goes full blue by 2024
>Florida goes blue by 2020
>No Wall
>No immigration bills
>Non-white immigration into white countries is going to accelerate massively
>Colleges and schools will continue to stay leftist
>Republican/Trump/Far-right agenda is dead for all time
>Tech, mass media, and mainstream news companies will continue to hold immense power and grow unimpeded by the far-right
>H1 VISA scams, non-white labor, and outsourcing are all permanent policies
>Hillary won’t go to prison, the swamp won’t be drained
>Non-whites and women will continue to flood into every political office
>Socialized medicine / Obama-care is the law of the land. It will be expanded.
>No more tax cuts ever. Expect the Democrats to increase taxes exponentially on the white middle class and white 1%
>Evangelicals and Christians have permanently lost all of their voting power. (Oops, maybe those Christian Refugee Ministries were a mistake.)
>Abortion will stay legal
>Trump won’t be able to legislate anything meaningful even with the Senate, SCOTUS, or Executive Orders.
>Republicans will become a center-left party to stay relevant and to include “pork” for their rich constituents in the Democrat’s bills.
>Republicans will put entirely non-white candidates forward in all future races.
>SCOTUS will cuck and cower before the might of the left.
>White women will continue to flock into the arms of non-whites for “safety” and to virtue-signal with the new power structure (this is a genetic survival strategy when faced with invading hordes)
>Endless GIBS for single mothers and non-whites, all paid for by white men.
>Q user BTFO
>LARPfags / Christfags / Civnat Cucks BTFO

Attached: end of times psd.png (480x270, 108K)

PART 3 OF 4:

Long Term Future Happenings:
>Senate goes blue by 2032
>Absolutely zero political options left for white people and the far right
>Non-stop political action will strip white people of power, wealth, and encroach on their last strongholds
>Absolutely ZERO places for any white person to white-flight to and race children. Those of us alive now will see the destruction of every last white town and city.
>Due to poverty and dangerous living conditions, white birth rates will plummet to nearly zero. (This is a genetic survival strategy when faced with diminishing resources and dangerous living conditions; blacks do not suffer from this due to low IQ and their animal-brains.)
>MGTOW / Innawoods becomes mainstream
>No more whites in STEM. This leads to the end of commercial air travel; military weapon-systems all begin to rot and fall apart; infrastructure/power/water decays and fails.
>Europe 80% nonwhite by 2040.
>Jews seize control of Eastern Europe and Russia again.
>In 2045 white women begin to be auctioned off by Muslim man in public
>European governments are Islamic Caliphates run entirely by Islamic men by 2050; everyone falls under Shariah Law.
>European art, history, and architecture is entirely destroyed at the commands of the various Ayatollahs by 2060.
>Christianity is banned in Europe by 2065. Anyone practicing Christianity receives the death penalty. They won’t even bother with Jiziya-taxes at this point.

Attached: final solutions jpeg.png (1236x1320, 80K)

PART 4 OF 4:

Possible Solutions:
(probably untenable and I’m not advocating violence, I’m just speaking to future possibilities I won’t be taking part in.)
>Whites rise up and get their own houses in order. They genocide all Christians and their Christian Refugee Ministries.
>Whites genocide all the white leftists, Boomers, and any white business owner employing non-white labor.
>Whites tear down all the Christian churches and burn all the Bibles. Ban all semitic religions.
>Whites embrace two ideologies: a new pagan-warrior religion, or scientific Nazism + Atheism.
>Whites mass execute browns and blacks on a global scale including all of the women and children
>Whites implement a Final Solution to the Jewish question on a global scale.
>Whites remove all white women’s rights and literally turn them into breeding cattle. Men will pay for sex and breeding rights. White women will spend their life in cages with 1-hour per day of outdoor time.
>White men raise all of the children. Male “nannies” becomes a massive career for white men to replace the white women who live in cages.
>White men implement a gov’t sponsored Eugenics plan with forced breeding for our best warriors, scientists, engineers, and artists. White women have no say at all in this.
>Any white man advocating for women’s rights or granting white women freedom, receives the death penalty.

Personally, I don’t think white men have even the slightest ounce of free-will, courage, or tenacity to pull any of this off, so really, it’s all over. This last two years was our last chance to save ourselves and Trump and the Recucklicans blew it. I just broke up with my white girlfriend because she defied me and voted Democrat. I’ve scheduled my vasectomy in two weeks. I’m going to be moving to a remote portion of Canada and remote-work. Best of luck to everyone. This is the last thread I’ll be participating in on Jow Forums. Godspeed everyone.

Attached: white genocide png.jpg (400x270, 11K)

>civic nationalist getting his head caved in by a nigger in his once 99% white town
hey, at least i wasn't a "racist"

The amount of non-white on white violence will skyrocket as the infrastructure fails and the GIBZ run out.

its allready over representative, it makes me fucking sick that these idiots think america wont become a shithole the less white it becomes

If it accelerates at the rapid pace you predict , that actually helps us. I doubt it is like you predict. Too many white men doing important things for this to be close to relevant. See Africa after colonialism , there isn't enough colored stem pros, let's not get into other high iq complex jobs

>Too many white men doing important things for this to be close to relevant. See Africa after colonialism

You're wrong. Until the mid-90's South Africa was largely peaceful and successful. It only took 15-20 years for it to completely crumble; white genocide in SA has been going on non-stop for over 5 years now. The (((media))) is ignoring it for obvious reasons.

Everything I have posted here is pulled directly from hard data. I'm a full time investor and it is what I do for a living. It's just numbers to me.

>Republicans lose the Senate in terms of popular-vote by a huge margin.
how retarded are you?
If you ignore california, Republicans won the popular vote for senate.
>"hurrr you can't ignore california!!"
It's Literally Democrat vs Democrat, so it's literally just adding 10-12 million votes just for democrats.

You and yours have had your heads buried in the sand for years. And how has that worked out for you?

You never ignore California and I addressed this point: Californians and New Yorkers are leaving their states in droves and moving to middle America, where they continue to vote blue/left. ...It's all part of the (((plan))).

Like I said I'm done after this. I've tried to educate you all for nearly a decade and you just don't learn, listen, or evolve. Trump is literally the last white president ever. The House is never going Red again. The Senate won't be far behind that either. But most importantly: the Republican Party will go further and further left to maintain any relevance.

Pic related: the future "white women" the way things are going.

forgot my picture

Attached: 4qv2j916pxw11.jpg (1080x1195, 105K)

Attached: didnt-read-lol-taniec-mem[1].gif (438x360, 2.35M)

If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?

Your IQ is like 72. Maximum.

reading this post made me drop an IQ point

Pretty close to rich. A few more years and I'm done. I'm only in my 30's so I haven't been accumulating wealth for that long.

To my absolute lack of all surprise, everyone here is focusing on the wrongs things. That's okay. My conscious is clean. I've tried to redpill you all and you would rather just post memes and LARP. I thought last night's huge defeat would be a wake-up call, but I guess I was wrong (for once).

>Recucklicans blew it
>Implying they didn't intend for it
New World Keks

Attached: 1531425181316.jpg (634x450, 69K)

>Pretty close to rich
>I'm only in my 30's
>only
if you haven't broken 1mil by 30, you can't handle living in modern society, time for you to head out to the woods clinton style.

Good Luck To You

bump

how odd, dana loesch was saying something similar on the radio today.
"Texas was a wake up call to the Republican party. Democrats spent 70 million to move activists about, same ones that flipped Colorado"
but she seemed irritated today cause there was "too much going on!"

if dems launch investigations nothing will get done
pscp.tv/w/1DXGyawrpnLGM

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-07 18-28-03.png (569x543, 350K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-07 18-28-42.png (682x616, 423K)

>Texas was a wake up call to the Republican party

Thanks for the info...I find it extremely amusing that they are now finally "waking up" after all this time. It's too late. That is the point of this post. The notion of white-politics solving any of our problems is over. There is no coming back from this defeat. Had any of these Republican retards ever bothered to look at the demographic data they would have seen this coming. It wasn't an "if" but a "when" and there was enough data to determine within a reasonable degree of certainty how soon the "when" would be. My data showed the Democrats taking the House for all time no later than 2022.

They don't have to do anything. The seeds of the white race's extinction have finally born fruit. You didn't even read my posts, or you failed to understand them.

The Democrats/leftists just have to wait and they will still eventually dominate North American and European politics entirely.

I recently got hit with a wave of blackpilled thoughts as well, although at this point it's just seeing the way things will probably go. The left has been playing a 2 steps forward 1 (Republican president) step back since the 60s while Republicans play defense. The immigration act of 65 really was the turning point for America. White America nosedived that year, and really true America died after the 50s ended. I'm holding out for something but the grand trends haven't changed. No amount of (((nudging))) people will uproot what's been institutionally been going on for 60 years.

Attached: 1509153656117.png (384x406, 249K)

bump

>checked
Your post is depressing though.

Attached: 1317155968652.jpg (323x293, 26K)

>You didn't even read my posts
You're the same guy who spammed these for the past week, aren't you?

Attached: 1541473018661.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Crazy shit going on indeed. It´s great that Trump is awesome but he wont stop white genocide. Good luck OP and everyone.