PIC NOT RELATED. We are fucked. All the facts and statistics prove that nothing will change and nothing ever will...

PIC NOT RELATED. We are fucked. All the facts and statistics prove that nothing will change and nothing ever will. Our culture is pure degeneracy, our family system is forever ruined, our countries are Israel’s slaves, our people are unbelievably cucked, and our women are whores. The white race WILL go extinct, and the west WILL turn into third world shit holes. As a 16 year old white right wing male I will have to witness all of it. 50 years from now shit skins will be slaughtering us in our own streets, raping our women and destroying our beautiful culture and history. At least I know I can always kill myself when shit starts to hit the fan.

imagine the stench

this true. it was a bad day. there is no way getting around it.

we fucked up.

the question.
the real question.

the most honest of questions Jow Forums should ask should be

can we realistically get to 2020?

if not whats the plan

get a grip user

your mom and dad were probably railing lines of coke and fucking random strangers after partying at retro clubs, they got older, fell in love, and popped you out.

Society will be fine.

We have no plan. That’s the problem.

No.
The democrats have cheated and committed election fraud,and got away with it.They will still do it.The real redpill would be for Trump to allow every spic nigger to live in america,as long as he lives in areas that vote for democrats.

Strap check wh*toid

You better not be lackin'

Attached: whomst.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Attached: shutterstock_139278401.jpg (1000x733, 525K)

brap.

we must go on a 10th Crusade

Attached: 1537149103695.jpg (754x1200, 189K)

YOU MUST BE 18 TO POST HERE

Based Zilla.

Don't worry. The Chinese will use their unrestricted genetic engineering and their most advanced super computers in the world to create advanced AI and synthetically create white blonde haired, blue eyed ubermensch that will save our planet from degeneracy. The singularity is almost here.

Mods plz ban

never. get at me nicca

Attached: IMG_3793.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

Take this fine lass to my brat barn

You're better off than Europeans, still.
You can get guns, you have freedom of speech. You can defend yourself. Start with the women in your immediate vicinity and make them realize that pushing leftism is the same as signing the death penalty for their fathers, brothers, sons.

Then work outwards from there. Network effect can change the trends but it will take time and effort instead of fatalistic attitudes

Attached: A5464603-5A97-439B-8B56-FA131A3CA3FE.png (417x234, 111K)

you idiot, it's clear what you must do. the shitskins are coming into the 1st World in droves -- it'll be a good ol switcharoo. White settlers can recolonise parts of (and eventually all of) Africa. It'll be beautiful, and you'll witness it. Perhaps you will too move there one day.

By 2100, when we're both long gone, all the trash will clog up the Americas and Europe, and all the whites will've developed Africa into a collection of developed nations. Of course, by then, with Europe and the Americas in ruins, they'll begin to flock back. It'll keep going on like this for centuries.

Also, you must be 18+ to post here.

>As a 16 year old white right wing male
>16 years old

MODS

Beach volleyball players?

Attached: A8C68F91-61D1-4722-B014-2DF596F36BA8.jpg (320x213, 13K)

Attached: braaap.png (501x494, 199K)

You faggots better not ban me.

Attached: 712AA723-F439-4FF8-BFDB-91C98EBCAE4E.jpg (233x267, 26K)

>this
Baby Boomers of today were the political activists of yesteryear. My parents are hardcore Trump fanatics, use to be liberals. Basically once you earn enough to actually pay taxes you suddenly start caring about where the money is coming from. Big souprice

Women are definitely whores. But that sure is one nice ass. Nice bubble shape and just the right amount of cellulite. Im diamonds.