Dog whistle thread:

Dog whistle thread:

Alright boys we need to make a dog whistle for the word nigger, something new, maybe a synonym for the word thug, we need to fresher with our crypto right wing lingo.

Attached: 88FA4AA9-8A9C-47FC-8902-E701C986AC68.jpg (425x312, 16K)

Hispanics use the for tire (llanta) to discreetly call blacks niggers

Violent leech

Walken wetsuits.
Abbos invented it because they hate Sudanese people.

Attached: More land more money.gif (332x248, 529K)

How about nigger

qwerty.

"Soulful"
"Colorful"
"Urban Developers"
It's gotta be something that sounds like it could be good

Attached: soul train.jpg (616x914, 77K)

I'm sticking with nigger. You do what you want.

I like where you’re going with this what about nog, the brits call blacks nig nogs, I think most libtads are too stupid to know what we’re referring to

Youths

Niger

If fools front for saying it assert that you are talking about the country or it’s people and after the assertion remind them that they are total shitlords for not understanding your point

Kang. A word one could say was meant in a positive context, if one had ones door smashed in by the police for using coded language without a liocence.

Deep Fry

No it defeats the point of being crypto

I like it

Mondays.

Everybody hates mondays.

orcs

I like it.

Google = nigger

>googles gonna google

"Tourists"
"Second Settlers"
"The New Wave"

its gotta be a brand name that we dont like

kill 2 birds with one stone....

Pepsi.
Cola.
Nike air max.

This guy figured it out!

Attached: a show about nothing .png (500x389, 97K)

I thought you had two already? POC/African American

This.

Hang the orcs, gas the greedy (((dwarfs))), Elves are honorary humans tho.

>>
Great suggestions

This!

walkers

"Canadian" has always been used by my family and is also hilarious

Attached: dogwhistle.jpg (249x202, 8K)

Fuck off kike, trying to use your sorcery to lead us into not using profanities.
NIGGER!

Attached: abramslips.jpg (1100x619, 94K)

>We need to make a list of crypto words.
>Not using this to monitor "hate speech"

Hello schlomo

That is already an insult for abbos you fucking goose knuckle.

Attached: orc woman.png (1000x777, 1.05M)

I like the word nigger just fine, you fucking nigger.

My uncle uses Canadian too

fuckin this right here

Smatters

Caus bla' laaf smatter

super predator

Nyc mayor, Bloomberg was embarrased when he called roving black kids.. something.. wilding or something.

ChiKangz

This

Pepsi bad for public health.

..i am just sayin'

The only time this phrase genuinely made me laugh. I can see this one catching on.

Nah you are all fucked it is
>Walken wetsuits
Because they look like walking fucking wetsuits.
It is subtle enough that you are gone by time they realise how insulting it is and is already an established insult for black people.

If we made OC for this shit we could actually get people to unknowingly pass it on

Attached: thenewnigger.jpg (298x169, 14K)

>Wakandans
I wish niggers were fiction though. It is funny to imagine a bunch of ckicken grease slurping rapists could be so technically inclined.Still, I bet they stole that shiny tech too.

This thread glows in the dark.

Sparking wiggles

LoL at good, I say use the word "Rowdy," though.
Two birbs with one stone. Bix Nood.

Attached: thug synonym.png (849x395, 22K)

No you need to be crypto so that your ass doesn’t get fired, because libs get triggered by the truth

Attached: D7A9F52C-AC11-4AD7-A5BA-56ED6DA94AD2.jpg (1334x750, 182K)

How bout roody poo. Check em.

Wakandan kings.

I always say negroid, it pisses people off the same but whenever they say something about I'm just like, yo that's their scientifically accurate name and I didn't know what else to say because liberals said I'm not supposed to call them
Blacks, or African Americans, or niggers, or coons, or porch monkey's, or North American pavement apes, or niglets.

I also inform them I have no problem with their species. It really gets under coalburners skins

Suggest some good catptions, lads.

Attached: picardia meme ball mapping template.nigger.black.afro.png (1024x1024, 441K)

Google

Too on the nose

you guys really need stormfront

IT'S MAYATE IN HOUSTON, A BLACK DUNG BEETLE THAT ROLLS SHIT AROUND.

Attached: Whataburger.jpg (281x179, 14K)

Skype is our true enemy.
Ah, those were the times.

I like fishing as well so I'm going to throw sinkers or anchors out there since they can't swim.

How about ‘dependent’

>community organizers

Attached: 1533328052799.png (409x478, 263K)

>Normie meme
Can we just take Monday's off the calendar?

Great Monday seems like a great idea now we need more meme magic on We wuz Monday’s

mcgumbas
Pronounced [mig-um-buhs]

There are already tons of dog whistles
-Vibrant youth/communities
-Disenfranchised kids
-Urban youth/communities
-Googles

As far as new ones, I like for some reason

Kek

Today is not monday.
Also the meme has been pretty popular here.
I know it's old, but damn I want to put my template to use.
Also stop trying to blend in by decrying shit you haven't seen here that much.
A few months ago it was all over the catalogue.

It was supposed to be googles for niggers and skypes for kikes but they didnt catch on

Somebody is having a bad case of the monday's

Attached: 41823025001_5783234040001_5783233100001-vs.jpg (640x360, 10K)

I like this. If we start using POC it becomes hate speech. We could easily force the left to keep making up increasingly stupid euphemisms.

Crisp, crispy, well done, overcooked, the dirty's, cavemen, retards

Goddamnit, you don't really expect me to keep up with all the bi-monthly lingo-updates, do you?
What does "monday" mean?

This is good

My 14 year old based af son calls them "Ooga Boogas"

Pavement Ape for niggers
Subhuman mongrel for spics.
Insectoids for Asians
Oven dodger for kikes.

Good idea.
Get it into their back of the mind, that it's used to mean "People Of Crime" with secret intent by right-wingers.

I wasn't saying you threw up a normie meme. I'm saying we could trick norms into sharing I hate monday memes, not knowing their second meaning

I call em spoons

“Thugs.” “Inner city”. Calling them some unusual shit won’t work, it already peaks prople’s interest and it’s stupid. You call them goblins or some stupid childish shit just for wuick lulz with teh boyz, people will find your oh so for reals secret squirrel shit out in a week. You want a dog whistle? Or do you want to play on the playground? They found out the echos in about that span of time. You want plausible deniability. No One thinks referring to some made up word is ordinary.

Googles

this is honestly clever and i have no idea why you retards didnt force it

Nigs

crispies

I like this

That’s a given though. We’ve been doing that for years, negro was the nice word, then Afro-American, now black. What I’m suggesting is something between us right wingers, like a wink and nod to suggest that you’re in on the joke

>we

Why can't you do things independently, OP. Did your Mommy not agree to help you this time?

My local police force calls them Canadians.

Kek. I haven't heard them referred to as egg and spoons for years.

>I had to cross the road because there were a couple of fucking mondays loitering near the CVS
>I'm always disgusted when I see a white girl with a monday
this works great, I love it

Attached: 1540995297865.jpg (483x750, 47K)

im comfortable with roody poo

have this 5 for your troubles

this is good too

Attached: 1528703585144.jpg (680x1024, 57K)

Achso, so it was "Monday the nigger" from that one book, right?
Kek, the only week-day I can associate with blacks is Friday due to the usage in that book about that white kid on a stormy island with a slave.
"Monday" was the name of the protagonist in Fahrenheit 451 afaik, so this is really confusing as hell for me right now.

>doesn't know about peanut butter

just use the old standby "googles". Its beyond censorship.

Attached: barack_obama_wiki.jpg (526x504, 70K)

Why not just subvert the POC (people of color) term they like to use so much.
I mean we've come full circle with the left basically wanting segregation again.
Or even substitute poc for coloreds, bring it all the way back to the actual civil rights movement that happened in this country rather than the pretend activism theyre larping now.

Attached: 2d0.png (600x849, 566K)

That’s the point of being crypto, you make a word that seems regular, then you gaslight them into thinking they’re paranoid. Then once normies caught on you come up with a new word

How about "the" lets see the lefties speak without using that word!

How about guy that fucked your wife and beat you up in high school? Or is that too long?