Do you faggots honestly think QAnon is real?

Do you faggots honestly think QAnon is real?

Attached: 1535698555456.png (926x1295, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjrlymV2JhM
youtube.com/watch?v=mTLLe9SOaC8
thehill.com/opinion/campaign/414910-the-numbers-dont-lie-working-americans-are-better-off-under-gop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes
next question

What's the alternative? A collective hallucination?

The only one I hear talk sense about it these days is Jeff from Idaho, but I'm not sure if he really as it right or if it's more of a consequence of his mental ability to assemble datapoints. Which reminds me I forgot to listen to Robert Reyvolt's last show.

Qanon just said to get ready for a brave new world... As an autist and an Ubermensch, where the fuck is my tradthot harem dressed in sun dresses with only yoga pants underneath?? Make Lebensborn great again!

Fuck yoga pants. Compression shorts is where it's at. Those things have to be one of the best inventions of the modern age.

Especially dark colored ones so they can be right out in the open but not technically lewd and because you can't really see for sure it just makes you want to find out.

My boner is real whenever I see Monkey on sreen

If you're nice to look at, you should contribute to the cause by posting explicit videos of yourself looking at what gives you a boner while you satisfy yourself. Preferably with audio.

I think it's a real disinformation campaign.

who is this boner condoner?

Its a nice larp.

Yup

Have you tried reverse image searching tools user?

Attached: best girl.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Wrong imageboard

Do you have a guess?

Attached: 1513711084291.gif (1000x563, 1.44M)

holy fuck i need to start watching anime again

Monogatari is really good and has some really cute girls. Monkey is the best.

Attached: 1490831462654.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

I dunno. What do you think? You brought him up.

You're truly the faggiest of retarded fucks, if you think hes actually real.

Attached: 1539369959154.png (300x300, 17K)

If by real you mean shill psyops, then yes.

Is the plot any good? I like the art style but that level of fan service gives me my doubts about if it's actually insufferable harem anime when you try to watch it.

Does it have cute boys, too?

Checkd and thisd

Real as in closely connected to Trump? Absolutely fucking yes
Wan't proof? Then do your own research dumb nigger. Been proved countless times now, 2 direct confirmations from Trump himself during the last rally before mid terms.
Real as in actually taking out the Illuminati pedo satanists?
Yes probably, it certainly looks that way
Again, do you're own fucking research, I'm not doing it for you retards

Obviously yes since somebody actually had to think up and type all that shit.
Legit? Now that's a negatory ...decent larp for sure though. Everyone loves a mystery too.

Attached: monster.jpg (470x470, 26K)

The story is about a young man who begins to encounter supernatural occurences related to psychological phenomenon and japanese folk lore. I'm a big fan because of it's use of unreliable narration that really picks up once you make it into Monogatari Second Season which follows up on a lot.
There aren't too many boys present and the ones who do are people who deal with the oddities.
The main thing driving the show is the cast of characters and how they develop and interact with each other. You have to pay some attention to catch onto some of the plot elements.

Attached: Oshino is a badass.jpg (1280x8277, 1.24M)

Jow Forums would be nothing without Q.

Attached: 1531031897771.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

Almost no one here believed that shit fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjrlymV2JhM
Do you 'AIR Q'?
Real as fuck faggot

That's starting to look a little more iffy, but I guess I should give it a shot. A wide cast is the way to go so you can find different sides of different characters to relate to. Seems like it has the right ingredients at least.

It's the movie adaptation of the first novel and it is distinctly different because it is the main characters first interactions with supernatural things. Also, make sure you watch in release order.

Attached: kanbaru a best.jpg (704x1600, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mTLLe9SOaC8
From the same rally

Q predicted you would say this

Obviously. Who else is making those posts?

lol jesus
If they really did pull off that level of content without it being a terrible cringefest I'll be impressed indeed.

>Thinking Illuminati pedos exist
>Thinking it's not all an elaborate disinformation campaign by a rival secret society
Idk wtf to believe anymore man

Trump drawing the letter Q in the air quite clearly the last few weeks has convinced me.
Before that it was just something my loony mom hasn't shut up about for a year now.

Attached: 1541030129487.jpg (600x801, 72K)

Watch in release order, but here is the chronological order in case you get confused.

Attached: Monogatari timeline.png (1110x1204, 78K)

Pretty much this, yes.

Its a psyop of someone linked to Trump, probably military intelligence of some sort (maybe NSA Q branch), but possibly even just a well informed journalist type with major insider knowledge doing a PsyOps experiment.

Either way, its not a LARP. It also doesn't seem to be 100% reliable either.

Good source of knowledge and food for thought, to be sure.

Release order is almost always the way to go. It's definitely way more fun to have to reassemble what actually was going on the whole time in your spare time, even if they made things up.

The Qanon larp was exposed back in August when their discord group was exposed.

Human trafficking & corruption EO comes into effect January 2019
If anything major is going to happen, eg mass high profile arrests it will be after then
Until that point keep some faith
If nothing happens next year, we're all truly fucked

absolutely yes

Who is Jeff from Idaho? YouTube channel?

How do you even know whats real dude. The aliens, the hallof costs, get book.

No it wasn't you diaper shitting tier autistic spastic
Undeniable proof that Q is ingrained in Trump inner circle has only built up in the last few months.
The question now is
Is Trump legitimately doing what he is saying he will do, or is it just another piece in the Hegelian dialectic, leading us ever closer to an Orwellian nightmare society

no

started out as some random faggot LARPing (under various tripcodes, not just Q), then when it got some traction among the boomer contingent, it most likely got co-opted by somebody trying to drum up support/votes for the GOP

>Trump
>doing shit ever

He's a caller to Republic Broacasting Network of the mental caliber that used to have Winn Parker stopping back to think. I thought he disappeared when Dr. Parker did, but it turns out he'd been haunting that other show. The material isn't as technical so his calls don't sound as much like word salad as when discussing bleeding edge medical technology or whatever, but you can still get a taste of his proclivity for putting things together and he hints in information from his other sources and connections along the way.

I would rate it as some of the better food for thought even if I don't buy into it as far as he does.

Nice numbers you have there Satan
>Trump
>doing shit ever
thehill.com/opinion/campaign/414910-the-numbers-dont-lie-working-americans-are-better-off-under-gop

Y r u so gay