Why are white people so insecure?

You can't adapt to demographic changes in a constructive and non-violent fashion?

Pretty weak.

Attached: Disapproval Decker.jpg (1024x764, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50 percent of murder is by black people in this country and you call whites violent.

>You can't adapt to becoming minorities in your own homeland? Fucking weak desu

>asian women don't like me because i'm too dark
>white women don't like me because i'm not dark enough

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Most people can't, and this is far from unique among whites

Are you saying white people can't handle being a minority group?

Fear is one hell of a drug. Subconsciously all races like to be around there own kind. We survived as a species this way.

>you cant adapt to getting replaced by blacks because of jew interests that are anti-white?

yeah damn should just accept this and die I guess, then when every white guy is dead all of you will stand and be like, wutdeefuq we do now ? as you realise nobody can do handouts anymore lmao

What is it with all the "why are white people x" threads right now?

Attached: 1541122533998.jpg (576x533, 52K)

I mean when 100% of everyone is jealous and wants to off you I'm not sure there's any "adapting" you can do.

I think you know.

Whites have always been a minority
They can’t handle their own countries being destroyed by outsiders that have done the same to the rest of the world

You said
>adapt to demographic changes
But the truth, if you had the courage to even speak it is more like
>concede all of your nations, even the ones you're indigenous too, to other people because they have a more virtuous skin color.
And you can go right off and fuck yourself. If colonialism is back on the menu, then it's they who are in need of our civilization and our values.

Attached: 1538155771557.jpg (460x473, 19K)

found the jew.

Why would they? every mixed mutt shat out is going to die by 50 and they will have less than a children on average, most of which will also be infertile

>can't adapt to demographic changes
Why should we adapt to demographic changes? Why can't people from non-white countries adapt to the situation in their own country and stay there?
And in 99% of the cases when I see 'white people' being violent, its antifa.

We can, we’ve been trying, we’re just going to get blocked by traitors and Jews until a peaceful solution is literally impossible. (The brown horde voting patterns)

Being a minority in all countries means belonging no where.

This is all under the belief that things will go to shit ifvwhite people weren’t in power. That Mexicans would turn the USA into Mexico and blacks turn the USA into Africa.

>heh heh heh, you can't adapt to the deconstuctive and violent minorities?

fuck you faggot.

Whites have been a minority throughout all of their known history. That's what made them the gods that they are.

I see no evidence of this "insecurity" that you speak. However, I think whites have been browbeaten to be insecure about speaking out at the bullshit baggage other groups bring.

Lol good one.

How the fuck did the idea of 'demographic change' become normalized? What society in history has ever really worked that way?

Tell this to the Copts, Yazidi, and Druze.

I like star trek too.

Why do you keep creating this thread, shill?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/ Why are white people so insecure/

Attached: 2.png (1903x986, 336K)

Because when elites shit on their slaves they always twist it so that it's the slave's faults.

There are not going to be white majority countries in the near future. People openly discuss supplanting white people in their own countries in order to shift demographic voting patterns. It's literally replacement for the purpose of governmental control. And that power is going into the hands of people that openly hate white people.