They’re clapping Sessions out

Hundreds, lawyers, Justice officials,, openly cheering and clapping in support of Sessions. Openly defying Trump.

It only gets worse.

Attached: 9EA7AD43-A63A-42B7-BAD1-8AE36F2F499A.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Sessions is a patriot and is on Trump's side. The DOJ now belongs to America. Rosenstein is going bye bye and both of them will be witnesses within the Mueller probe. Netanyahu is going to die like a bitch.

Funny, i remember when his appointment was comparee to empowering kkk grand dragon

Wrong, Sessions was fully in support of Mueller's investigation. If Trump were impeached Sessions' DOJ would have cooperated with congress all the way.

Americans fucking clap when the plane lands, fucking calm down m8.

Sessions was the most competent of Trump's former allies and easily the most dangerous.

Burgers Clap when a plane lands, no big deal.

MUELLER WORKS FOR TRUMP YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE. NETANYAHU WILL DIE LIKE A BITCH.

Fuck Sessions, I’m glad he’s gone.

We could see a full on civil war on the DOJ.

Nice.

>openly defying
Is everybody supposed to sit quiet and kiss his ass?

Sessions was a cuck. Trump needs loyal ideologues and fanatics.

You type like a cunt, show tits or kys

Nice.

You know they don't always land, right?

We need all we can get if we are to save the Normie-PCs from themselves

goldfish mate.

remember when Assad was gassing his own people, killing children, all those pictures...then the white helmet scandal...then silence...

Sessions is respected. Just because the chain of events starting with his recusal is a fucking shitshow, he is still respected and honorable. He had to go, everyone and their dog knows this. They are showing the man respect, that's it.

Is it Huber time soon?

Nice.

Good comment

Nice.

I'm sure there's a waiting list to suck the deep state off, OP. I know you have been waiting a long time to suck it, so don't worry, your time. will come.

that's not how it's supposed to work.

none of this is how it's supposed to work!

Attached: 35409338_10212131861198036_4062485539515793408_n.jpg (628x648, 42K)

>Ideologue

Sessions was called "Trump before Trump". Far as I'm concerned, Trump is a fool to alienate him.

That damage that snake caused us is incalculable.
Imagine if the Russian investigation was curtailed from the very beginning and if General Flynn had been made National Security Advisor, what a better 2 years we would have had? Unless the GOP wins back the next Congress we may never get a second chance.

>Openly defying Trump.
>by clapping sessions away
I don't follow

Q predicted this

What did you expect them to do? Strip him naked and make him walk down Pennsylvania Ave. while yelling "shame"?

Attached: 1541261559398s.jpg (250x213, 5K)

What has Sessions done you faggot. He's swampy. We need a person who will actually use the office