The future of the white race

This is what (((they))) want you all to become, and it's working. First they ruined blacks in the US and now whites are their next target, and you're just laying down letting them do it. Are you proud of your future grandchildren user? (Pic related is them)

Attached: the future.jpg (613x670, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/lavender-tea-tree-oils-may-cause-breast-growth-boys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had gynecomastia in high school. Lots of girls teased me and offered me their bras. In some cases, diet & exercise can solve it, but in rare disorders (Klinefelter’s, for example) you’re SOL.

Did you smell the bras?

gyno surgery is pretty cheap
if you have big balls you can just scoop the glands out yourself. just get drunk and sterilize your instruments

obesity is an epidemic

Kill it with fire

Attached: CE1DBB77-3185-4747-8202-553C3BE55591.jpg (720x960, 202K)

ah senpai is it gay if i rub my dick amongst your boobs asking for a friend

>you should love me

jesus christ

Wait really? Is there any videos of people doing this shit themselves?

hahaha...yeah what a loser...im glad girls werent giving me their bras...hahaha

How do you get a body like this?
30-40% body fat?

God has to hate you for this to happen

What the hell is wrong with that boah?

Attached: 1.jpg (740x429, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig

definitely. i've seen them on old bodybuilding boards where guys got gyno from using hormones and/or ignoring pct
it's probably just one or two that stuck with me, but it's definitely doable if you have the balls. you just have to cut out the glands and sew your nipple back on
either way, gyno surgery should only be a few thousand dollars if you don't want to bite the bullet and do it yourself
this OP guy is not gyno. that's just loose skin from dramatic weight loss.

Tuts of GTFO

God would not do such things.
Satan has a hold on this person and it's obvious they both enjoy this symbiosis.

He took the blue pill, and so will the rest of the country in the coming years.

I genuinely hope someone performs amateur surgery on you.

High onions diet, endocrine disruptors in all of his water/food containers, lack of male figures in his life

Part of me feels bad for this person. The sad depressing lifestyle you must lead, and the miserable state of mind you must be in to let yourself get to this point.

The other part of me realizes there's a great chance he's an anti white cuck who would laugh at me having my life ruined for my political beliefs.

What the fuck is wrong with him? I mean, I am fat due to being lazy and gluttonous, but he is just fucking weird, with some fat bulbs.

wordfilters still in place I see

Well I’m unironically a femboy, so I don’t mind having boobs, mine are kinda small barely noticeable anyway as I cover them with my hair. I kinda ended up taking the pink pill in middleschool waaay before it was even a thing (2008). I’m not a leftist, or commie either...

Attached: B61CB19D-CEC1-4AA9-856B-8A0A576465B4.jpg (750x923, 101K)

i dont need it
i'm just saying self-surgery in general is not some extremely fringe thing. self-gyno surgery has been done by some savages. and frankly it ought to be easy. i wouldn't do it, or recommend it, because actual gyno surgery is cheap. but you can absolutely DIY it

this is good lifting motivation

I have man boobs also. I'm too embarrassed to talk to a doctor about it so I think I'll just go shoot a bunch of people til cops kill me.

"You must love my faggotry and degeneracy. If you don't, you are a bigot and I will make sure you are legally required to love it."

>implying god doesn’t righteously punish the unjust
Why u do this

Just stay at home and kys faggot

>TFW puffy nipples bordering on gyno

Not even fat either

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1265, 594K)

I had once stolen three pairs of girls panties in school. Fapped on them until they got brittle due to dried semen. Slightly sweaty white lace panties of schoolmates, oh god, forgive me.

Some people cut infected appendix on themselves. This is 100% real.

Wordfilters are for onions cucks.

Attached: assballs.png (739x737, 566K)

I used to weigh 130kg/287lbs and my mantits weren't this big, what the fuck

Attached: 1541467844990.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>mfw have 1 (one) man boob

Attached: 31D31129-ADA7-421D-B779-4A9F2E87CF5F.png (362x368, 318K)

if you stop eating, you will lose weight. this fucking disorders that jews are creating to give you pharma is not real. your body changes metabolism if your physical und psychological health is in danger. just change it yourself. it takes time but don't get jewed and give up your fight. also with 'disorder' you will lose weight.it's physics

Such a sad, pathetic, punchable face.

The Democrats are trying to destroy white and black people, and bring in third worlders who are used to living in oppressive regimes

That's insane but I kind of admire it. Self reliance.

proxy fag or rare flag?

>i lack the will to do anything about my low tier body
>i will insist I made a brave choice

Why not some oldschool thunderstrike or being swallowed by whale, or salt columns? This is just weird, no awe feel and desire to repent. Satan did it.

Never had man boobs neither fat arms or legs but big af belly when I was fat only that ,that guy has something wrong in his body

Fuck off back to /r9gay/

>Tfw he has the facial bone structure to become a Chad
>takes the bluebill and sqaunders to become faggot
Is the millennial generation finished Jow Forums?

Well, the guy who did is fucking beast of man and he was all alone on a fucking boat in the middle of nowhere so he kind of had no other choice but cut.

You have a genetic predisposition. Go see a doctor and if they aren’t useless they’ll give you some nolva to fix it. Or you can just buy some from literally anyone that sells steroids should be about $30

Damn, I hate my glands but that's way too hard core for me.

I dunno if you meant to troll, but I actually knew someone who attempted to cut their own appendix out. Got drunk as fuck and started cutting open his gut with a steak knife, and stopped once he realized there was a lot more bleeding involved than he was prepared for. Called 911 and got his shit fixed with a complimentary psychiatric evaluation.

Is there video of this?

I started at 305lbs and I've lost about 65~ and I can see myself on the road to turning into that guy. All I need to do is start lifting now and I should be ok r-right?

His body doesn't make any sense at all
Why would someone look like this?

Attached: SNAP.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

As long as you keep going strong you'll be fine. You might need plastic surgery to remove excess skin. Just don't stop halfway

>mine are kinda small barely noticeable anyway

Wait, so what's the difference between trans and femboy? Does femboy = trap?

Attached: dickofthenorthstar.jpg (640x480, 47K)

I've had minor gyno since puberty. It's not too bad though since I'm in good shape but I still avoid thin shirts because of it. Look into a cycle to remove gyno. You can find it on steroid forums. It's basically a 12 month cycle of estrogen suppressants. Some people have had good luck with it.

Those glasses and that body says this guy is taking HRT

>acceptable
That’s usually a bullshit term because acceptable levels for an 80 year and a 2 year old are the same to lazy doctors. If you have good insurance go to a low t center and have them run the test in 10 minutes. It’s like $10 a month if your insurance aren’t complete kikes

Reminder that Jow Forums is 99% skinnyfats and fatfats

None of the people falling into these categories should be allowed to post

Sorry bro. No. Home gyming as I shitpost on this Martian religious board

This is top tier degeneracy

>tfw skinny fat but have been going to the gym everyday for a week and don't plan on stopping
My skinnyfatness will soon become skinnychadness user.

Attached: 1510811664767.jpg (974x1039, 210K)

who hurt you?

i've had terrible gyno since high school. changing rooms were a total nightmare
it's not because i'm fat either, my bmi is like 18 or 19

Bro you’re in America. I guarantee there are at least 50 low t centers in your city

>saying who hurt you
>using tumblr/faceberg NPC quotes
Other than that I totally agree with everything you said

>a week
yeah you're gonna burn out in 2 weeks time

>city

I dont live near any big cities. I'm over an hour from any large city.

Is your name Jack B?

Attached: cheshire.png (600x360, 91K)

who touched you?

trannies are men trying to become women through pills and surgery
traps and femboys are men that embrace their naturally feminine looks and may accentuate it with makeup and crossdressing

Do not be fooled, traps/femboys are not the same thing as trannies

6% body fat, it was the lowest in my workplace

Your mom

Attached: 1539140052138.jpg (326x326, 9K)

My man boobs looked like this guys so what I did was overeat until I became obese because man boobs look better on fat people

>burn out
definitely not user. Going to the gym is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I get a high from working out and feeling sore.

pubertal gyno is normal. There's no need for radical things. It disappears on its own. Staying fit definitely will help to hide it

What the fuck I have gyno too but what the fuck is wrong with the rest of his body. He's not even fat and he's got like udders what's going on.

are ultra feminine women worth the hormones in our food, if they come with gyno and low test for men?

I had a friend with that and I didn't find out for years after school when he nearly offed himself for being so insecure about it. He had surgery and is now much better for it.

>Onions

Not even a once.

Attached: file.png (573x837, 566K)

Attached: no surprises here.png (639x232, 72K)

kike who ate to much s.o.y.

My appendix might have burst on me in the middle of the night a decade ago. I woke up with a massive sharp pain right where it is, could barely see in front of me, managed to crawl to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Laid there until I fell asleep. Woke up the next afternoon with the water still running. Pain had gone away, been fine ever since.

Or it could have been the like, 2-3 hours of sleep per night and the 6-8 monsters a day I had been drinking for the 2 weeks leading up to that.

>white boys are being turned into bubble butt twinks with tits
and that's bad because??

We make em but we don't eat them. Same with the yanks and Brazil.

>My appendix might have burst on me in the middle of the night a decade ago
If that was the case you'd be dead nigga

I can't find any links to this? can anyone confirm a link to me? I am making a compilation/archive of all the degenerate media shit so that future generations understand why.

I only drank 2-3 monsters a day for like 2 months when I was a teen and I got esophagitis for life kek,couldnt even swallow food for years

did he decide to cut himself before or after getting drunk?

He can love them all he wants. But does he really have to show them

Alas, it was the closest I could have gotten to their real content. All three of them were beautiful, genuine 9-10/10, like fresh roses in the morning, and I was a horny teenager called by others as drone-skeletone, skinny, pale and ugly (not that I got better), the temptation was just too strong.

How big are the glands? Do I need a special knife or can I use my box cutter which is very sharp with fresh blades

>High onions diet,
Stupid word filter.

Well, generally, a diet dense with foods with pseduo estrogen that has NOT been fermented, e.g. tofu. BasedSauce however is fine because it's been fermented, as is natto.

The other thing to watch out for is the use of lotions and soaps high in lavender and/or tea tree essential oils, that can disrupt the hormones of boys enough to make them grow breasts.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys
A study published in this week’s issue of the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that repeated topical use of products containing lavender oil and/or tea tree oil may cause prepubertal gynecomastia, a rare condition resulting in enlarged breast tissue in boys prior to puberty, and for which a cause is seldom identified.

Researchers at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), confirmed in laboratory studies what a pediatric endocrinologist at the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Science Center’s School of Medicine suspected after diagnosing three of his young male patients with prepubertal gynecomastia. The researchers found an association between the use of products containing these oils and the rare disorder, but cautioned more research is needed. At this point, the findings are only applicable to young males with unexplainable enlarged breasts who are regularly using products containing these essential oils.
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/lavender-tea-tree-oils-may-cause-breast-growth-boys

If it did you will be already dead, unless you called ambulance immediately. This shit turn lethal without help, burst appendix will turn to Peritonitis, which will lead to septic shock and death in no time.

I wouldn't want to meet you irl user

but the americans will.. that juicy onions isn't going to their #1 customer any more

Attached: soyboy in chief.png (931x665, 962K)

Attached: 14903163458362.gif (286x258, 1.84M)

Based,s you should of washed them and re-used

Before. The drinking was supposed to be his anasthetic. Left a pretty gnarly scar on himself. It'd be a badass story if the guy wasn't so dim. Very nice guy, very hard worker, but every bit as bright and sharp as a dead lightbulb.