>Pres Trump MAGA Rally in Fort Wayne IN 11/5/18
youtu.be/AEpsxjLETkQ
>Pres Trump speaks before MAGA rally in IN 11/5/18
youtu.be/64RD5QO-b8s
>God Bless The USA 11/4/18
youtu.be/1EDLr3ezNQM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1541630469754.png (200x202, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wCTgUq6hzUk?t=29
youtu.be/wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time is running out, we must address this:

Attached: 524524524524542.png (665x667, 446K)

MAGA

>Ban recreational drugs because they can't tax it
>Hike the fuck out of tax of cigs under the guise of the health of the people
>Introduce minimum price on alcohol per unit
>Overpriced train/plane tickets due to having monopolies
>Only thing people have left to take their mind off their shitty wageslave lives are music/films/vidya
>Kike the shit out of them with DLC/streaming services
>Introduce more tax

Attached: 1541621190902.jpg (1080x746, 76K)

Presidential Dictatorship soon lads

What games does he play?

Attached: 1541629620020.jpg (1242x1130, 356K)

Trump is working on it. LET HIM.

we're reaching gyno levels that shouldn't be possible

Trump is a cucked ZOG puppet.

Support Steve King for president in 2020!

Does Whitaker have good taste in vidya?

>republicans will be able to take back the house and keep the senate and the presidency in 2020
how likely is this

Attached: 1538949323870.jpg (1024x768, 626K)

Pls add

Attached: file.png (647x177, 40K)

i'm a fat cunt, and even my body isnt that horrifying

Literally, if they get a Dem that wins Texas, reps cannot win presidency.
It's a calculated move, has been since the start.
It's the reason most his money came from Cali and not Texas.

>You see, one of these days Donald Trump is going to go too far. He's like the Sorcerer's Apprentice, playing with forces he doesn't understand and which he can't control. And one day he's going to push too hard or go too far and he will set off an explosion of raw human emotion which he doesn't understand and can't comprehend. When that day comes, he won't be able to say I'm sorry I didn't mean it. He won't be able to take back the hate-filled words that ignited a firestorm and burned out of control. Worse yet, he won't have a clue that it was HIS words that set off the conflagration in the first place. He will say "fake news" once too often, for example, and somewhere, somehow, a reporter or a columnist or a news commentator will get killed by a true believer who seethes with an undying hatred for a point of view with which he or she disagrees. Worse, he may set off race riots, having incited a crowd to go after the "wrong kind" of American. Then it will be too late to say, "I'm sorry!". Oh, excuse me, that's right THIS President doesn't apologize.

>While this President is playing with the flames of hate, so are we. Yes, we are complicit in the President's excesses. Some of us because we're actively cheering him on. Others because we simply want to ignore him, hoping he and his kind will just dry up and blow away. And worst of all, others of us because we are just as indifferent to the sufferings of others as the President himself and who kid themselves that they're above that sort of nonsense. But just remember, if you play with matches, you get burnt!

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Attached: FF1C5E3F-2C58-410A-9ACD-9F3C849027FA.jpg (1135x2452, 825K)

Crusader Kings and Hearts of Iron III (IV is absolute shit).

lolnope

Attached: 38076463279.jpg (635x468, 32K)

This man is your new friend. Say something nice about him.

Attached: whitaker.jpg (197x298, 12K)

>Trump is working on it.
trump isn't racist though and doesn't see it as a problem

>Libtards are now finding out why the Senate was always more important than the House
>FDR knew it
>Teddy knew it
>Wilson knew it
>Lincoln knew it
>Even Barry knew it

Attached: 1539388382236.jpg (400x400, 21K)

nothing but doom wads

Attached: 1510190650947.gif (467x398, 74K)

>we must address this:

here
>start mass killings in the city
>kill msm figures
>massive panic
>spark revolution
>hope whites win revolution

so if you're not gonna start with those two first steps please fuck off already

last night proved that it stay pays to be a racist in America. It is absolutely despicable, and a horrible reflection on America that Kemp and DeSantis are governors instead of Abrams and Gillum

youtu.be/wCTgUq6hzUk?t=29
youtu.be/wZ9J-dxEgY4

Attached: 1541539370984.jpg (3567x2400, 2.58M)

How the fuck does this even happen?

Time to drink more?

Attached: Trump_Pouring_2.jpg (879x612, 119K)

Angry Birds

That post’s glowing.

Could we be seeing the first Danganronpa administration?

Keeping the Senate shouldn't be a big issue since we will definitely win back Alabama.
Winning the House won't be easy because these Dems are incubants and we need to beat a dozen of them.

I JUST GOT DONE WORK AND ONLY NOW FOUND OUT SESSIONS IS GONE??!!@@

People are saying that florida will never flip red again because of amendment 4, but almost every Florida Man I've seen is white

It's not racist to simply understand facts and act upon them. Why do you think he's attacking the Dems with such vigor?

no

Attached: 1531202857951.png (540x600, 119K)

I'm black pilled as fuck, so I say not very

texas is the canary in the coalmine for the GOP. if it ever goes blue, the party is eternally fucked

Attached: 1529133765522.png (294x409, 102K)

Attached: JZ7M3R0D.jpg (637x445, 53K)

TOD DEN JUDEN!
TOD DEN SCHWARZEN!
TOD ALLEN FEINDEN DES VOLKES!

Attached: transparent.png (1075x1517, 855K)

>9 fucking percent "amusement" tax
NO FUN ALLOWED

Depends on the next 2 years desu . If the RNC does it's fucking job anywhere near half decent and the GOP doesn't field retarded candidates , a good chance . Presidents usually lose more seats during their first midterm in office , we might have actually held if a ton of incumbents didn't retire in an off-year election .

Scott and DeSantis will lose because of Puerto Ricans.

fuck off, shill

Attached: 8568437.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Likely. The dims have to stand up instead of resist, now, and Trump is good on defense.

He still won reelection to his congress seat even after the media called him a white nationalist (which he didn't deny), opticscuck.

Steve King is the only man in congress who would do anything about it right now and you're ignoring him.

"What did you expect, you little tart?" Snape snarled against Hermione's ear as he gripped her throat with one long-fingered hand, his hooked nose pressed into her temple, his lank hair curtaining his face. "Kindness? Gentleness? No, you couldn't have thought that."

They stood in his study, both naked, the torchlight low and sputtering, casting flickering shadows over the books that lined the walls. A small fire burned in the hearth, and the air was warm, dry and slightly cloying. There was no sound other than Snape's silken voice and the crackling of flames.

A threadbare green couch rested nearby

Snape yanked Hermione's head back by her bushy hair and released her throat. His hand slipped over one breast, then her belly, then cupped her pussy possessively, his palm curved against her pubic hair. Hermione gasped, her throat exposed, then shivered as he slowly ran his tongue over her jugular, tasting her.

"For all your brains, Hermione Granger," he breathed in her ear again, "you're a slut. A filthy, little Gryffindor slut. Do you know that?"

He slid one finger between the folds of her moist lower lips and felt her shudder as he massaged her clit slowly.

"Do you know that? Answer me!" he demanded.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm a filthy little Gryffindor slut."

Snape made a noise at her answer, a kind of guttural sound that rose from the back of his throat. Once again he pressed his mouth against her neck, and spoke, his lips moving against her skin. Hermione could feel the warmth of his breath against her flesh.

Attached: IMG_20181031_192728.jpg (371x825, 119K)

man just imagine if Trump had an AG that didn't recuse himself from his entire job, and the FBI didn't spend the last two years harassing anyone that had a hand in his campaign

How long till Rosenkike fired?

Attached: 1505325359054.png (256x256, 74K)

Fire the entire RNC leadership.

i dont idsagree with you. But he has denounced any form of white nationalism friend. He's our friend because he loves america, he doesn't love whites like he does america though and I can't truly fault him for that

Attached: 1538873477124.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Nationally, we did alright. More than alright, even. Locally, the feeling is grim. We didn't just get a dem, we got a turbo lefty. Who else knows this feel

Attached: 1534107582074.gif (700x827, 510K)

I'm not autistic enough for that OOB system. IV is getting better with expansions too.

Not even fucking white people are on our side. what do you think about that /ptg/?

anyone who looks like this should seriously contemplate suicide

Attached: 1512163482413.png (600x558, 276K)

>This man posts in these threads
Dump your redpills , help his investigations

>Sessions: "This can't be happening... I'm in charge here!"

Attached: 1541630514367.jpg (1200x548, 80K)

the leftist base is rabid and Soros is activating even more funds
Trump wants to pass an infrastructure bill among other things and claims to want to work with Pelosi
they are going to tear Pelosi apart within two weeks as they want impeachment not cooperation

Kingdom Come Deliverance most likely

Attached: Drink.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Trump didn't deny it either lol

I fucking love HOI III. IV feels like an arcade game desu.

If Trump doesn't win in 2020, majority white America is over and so is the Republican Party.

which is why they put their 2020 runner starting there.
I don't get how user doesn't see it.

So is that retard Drawandstrike going to admit his error?

>our
And that's not the only dead giveaway. Nice to know they still use legacy vpns

Old news. Acting AG Undertaker now.

>hire Bannon
>win election
>fire Bannon
>hire Javanka, Bolton, and Pompeo
>lose House

Attached: 23d2d95ea3b9927d874f11d37cb164db2f64ade82f018e6a0224a440414de83b.jpg (260x295, 16K)

Oh, no, that sucks.

Attached: 1518898320051.jpg (448x856, 84K)

It also excludes violent felons, aka raping and murdering niggers.

besides the kikes,white people's biggest enemy is themselves (mostly because of kikes,but still)

based Henry!

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE

Attached: 44CCB2A3-A2FC-472C-A548-250C4DA99874.jpg (1300x732, 106K)

Sessions played the fall guy well done old chap. You get to retire in peace.

>Fire Sessions

4U

As much as I hate the DNC , they are a fucking machine that gets even the worst of retards over the line . If the RNC was even half of that , we would be sweeping everything . Trump can only do so much while still doing his job as President , these fucks having nothing else to focus on but getting good R candidates elected .

o/
I pity him a bit, but then I remember that we're where we are thanks to his idiotic actions.

Attached: Drb0FivWsAEy2o4.jpg (624x351, 23K)

He literally said he was a white nationalist at his rallies, being a white nationalist doesn't make one racist at all. If that were the case, all Patriotic whites would be considered racist and that's NOT the case but Dems are trying to push that ideal.

>t. bannon

Confirmed I guess, but I spent my brain time learning Vicky2. IV is fun for the mods and alt-history though.

he cute

Say adios drumpftards

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-175131_Chrome.jpg (1077x1554, 462K)

if you wanna be hard you gotta go hard

Trump spent too much time on side projects and not enough rallying white people which is basically what all swing voters are.

R's need suburban blue state white cucks for the house. thats just how it is

Christmas at the very longest. Rosenstein is no longer in charge of Mueller.

>leftists got so badly blown out over the past two days that they're literally spamming hurty pooper fanfics in /ptg/ for want of anything else to do

Attached: dabbing transphasic pepe.png (512x215, 109K)

If you dont have enough autism for OOB play HOI2 its actually very good, especially with mods. I tried playing 4 and hated it personally, and its rare for me to outright hate a paradox game but everything was a pain in the ass in that game.

Fuck off already

People who think the republican voter base will ever be white are just delusional.

Vicky 2 is really, really good. I like the map style more, too.

>Not even fucking white people are on our side
First person I hated was a white person, I have never under estimated the traitorous nature of whites, half of them should be killed.
Whites are the only race who prefers individualism over unity by a majority.

>shills posting harry potter fanfics.
LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE PANICKING HARD?
how does he do it bros?

ABSOLUTE UNIT

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-005222__01.jpg (798x502, 93K)

based and benispilled :D

Attached: inj.png (480x613, 202K)

This election helped to cleanse those in the way of Trump's plan within the Republican party itself.

You're here because you want some mature cock," Snape hissed at her in a voice dripping with venom. "Don't you?"

Hermione squirmed as his finger continued to rub.

"Answer me, you bloody harlot! You want mature cock!"

"Yes," Hermione said weakly, her hips beginning to roll helplessly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want mature cock."

"I know you do. You're rolling against my cock and soaking my finger," he breathed, pressing into her harder and slipping another digit between her folds. "You randy little bird."

Hermione began to writhe harder with the addition of the next finger. Snape had caught her clit between his digits and was now diddling both fingers up and down. The sensation was intense, nearly too much He still held her by the hair, her throat exposed. He pressed his soft, thin lips against the pulsing artery again, moving them slightly.

Now he brought his naked body into contact with her, his hard cock rubbing against her hip lustfully. The Potions master was so slender, one could see the outline of his ribs, and so pale his body seemed nearly corpse-like in color. He continued fingering Hermione, who let out a little moan.

"Wizards your own age don't do it for you, do they? What are you? Fifteen now?"

"Twelve," she said.

Attached: the-last-cockbender.jpg (300x225, 21K)

K good luck

>He literally said he was a white nationalist at his rallies
no he didn't you fucking retard. He said he was a nationalist, not a white nationalist. The media would be screaming it 24/7 if he did.

>You simply played the vidya. I was born into it; molded by it

Oh yes please do, those moderate Dimms would be shooting themselves in the foot.