Why do libertarians hate nationalists? How can anyone actually hate nationalists...

Why do libertarians hate nationalists? How can anyone actually hate nationalists? They love their country and want to preserve it. Trump is a nationalist no? What is the big fucking deal?

Attached: liber.jpg (225x225, 15K)

bump

Ironically, many libertarians eventually become nationalists. That’s why there is the libertarian-to-altright pipeline.

Nationalist and libertarians can go hand in hand tho.
>Be free
>love your country

Capital and lowercase l libertarian here. I think the problem with most nationalists is that they tend to be pretty anti immigration, legal or otherwise. "My nation is great, I was lucky to be born here, but I'll be damned if Pablo moves here and fucks my shit up REEEEEEEE"

Ideological libertarians are just spergs who live in a world of forms and theorycraft and refuse to come back to reality. They're sort of like marxists in this regard.
And I'm not talking about everyone who wants less red tape and lower taxes and less government interference. That's just most republicans. I'm talking about the spergy ideological lolbergs who are against things like border walls because they violate the NAP or whatever the fuck. The types who spend their time coming up with justifications for consensual sex with toddlers and the like. The libertarian party is filled mostly with these types of spergs, as well as the DUDEWEEDLMAO crowd.

A nation is literally the people, though. If you have massive immigration the nation isn’t the nation anymore. If you want an actual nation there needs to be some, you know, definable core of people that you can reference as that nation.

Turks are Turkish. France is French people. With unchecked immigration, France isn’t France anymore is it?

Libertarian nationalism is GOAT.

Attached: 1500093711953.jpg (640x960, 106K)

So fucking what?

Libertarians are usually either business owners or people who have ambitions to get rich. They buy into the "Atlas Shrugged" bullshit about themselves as the pillar holding up the economy. They delude themselves into thinking they can simultaneously cut their taxes to zero by getting rid of welfare while also mass importing cheap labor.

Basically they believe the ancap memes.

Then they're surprised when shitskins vote against them in favor of communists. Lolbergs are intelligent but also delusional.

A nation is not an ethnicity though. Cultural integration as a goal seems fine. Racial quotas are absurd.

In my heart I yearn for liberty. In my mind I know group alliance is necessary for victory. Sad but true.

Attached: 1_2HO5u94CyRrzofuk3S5JDQ.png (1400x905, 772K)

So it's a bad ideology.

Because they are far-leftist controlled opposition.

Attached: libertarian party ANTIFA shirt panelist.png (1059x834, 666K)

>Cultural integration as a goal seems fine.
As a goal, sure. The problem is that it doesn't happen like that. We have sweeping rights infringements because Hispanics like big government. We have massive increases in rape in Minnesota due to Somali refugees.

The "cultural integration" isn't working, so why keep trying?

It depends on what you mean by nationalism. For me nationalism is the love of the land and the love of a shared culture and heritage. I'm advocating for a libertarian society inside a strong and protected country. The rest of the world doesn't matter, they'll just have to do what the hell they want within their borders. Nationalism doesn't mean to be a sheep following a dear leader or a dumb NPC cheering for a coercive and corrupt state. Which is why nationalism as defined by Trump is a no for me.

Because they were raised by single mothers

It's worked for hundreds of years prior. The reality is that one of your examples is incredibly weak, and the other has a lot of merit as a counterpoint. Internet and Islam are an unprecedentedly isolating force against cultural osmosis, not just in the US, but in Europe as well. It's not something I readily have an answer to, but the problem is real. Never before has it been so easy to isolate yourself in a pocket of backwards religious extremism 24/7 without literally being amish.

Libertarianism and nationalism are not at odds. We need anarcho-individualistic-hyperfascism

Yeah it did work for awhile. I wonder what has changed, specifically since 1965.
>Weak examples
So you're denying the correlation between the embracing of leftism and rejection of American values and the increase in non-European peoples?

Because we think people should earn their own achievements as an individual, and be proud of them, rather than being proud of the achievements of a nation that they may have not at all contributed to.

what about people who want:
>less taxes
>less regulation
>less meddling
>no fractional reserving
>no government meddling with peoples business of what they do in their own private home
>ceasing endless bureaucracy and certificate achievement hunting

I was libertarian at one point, but as many anons have pointed out, individuals have no power. A true libertarian society would get steamrolled culturally and militarily by communists and/or authoritarian neighbors.

Libertarian societies have no mechanism to hold society together in desperate times or against foes who are united in ideology.

Libertarians aren't anti-homeland, they're anti-government. Big difference.

Because they are degeneracy champions.
Freedom idolatry is freedom to sin.

Attached: file.png (858x1024, 2.4M)

Attached: aaqy00uarljy[1].png (1080x720, 14K)

This

They come around

Nationalism and freedom are rooted in the libertarian philosophy. What you're talking about is Gary Johnson and his faggot followers who bend over and take leftist cock by corrupting libertarian ideals through including identity politics and feminist/tranny horseshit in every libertarian discussion, hence why you see so many "Libertarians" constantly talk about a society where two AIDs infested gay motherfuckers can protect their 300 acre synthetic weed farm with 3D printed M4 Carbine rifles. Although you can do that in a libertarian society, it shouldn't be the main crux of our philosophy since it turns so many people away the same way their batshit insane political conventions churn people's stomachs when they see a fat guy twerking on stage or vermin supreme babbling like a retard (and i understand that its supposed to be satire but holy fucking shit they're giving us libertarians a bad image by making us seem like a bunch of schizos). The general view about libertarianism revolves around that concept in a normie's mind because that globalist fag Gary Johnson corrupted our philosophy with shitty one liners that have everything to do with being a fag and nothing to do with liberty instead of sharing actual libertarian philosophy. We believe in live-and-let-live, but being a degenerate shouldn't be promoted as a new libertarian manifesto.

That's a lot of words just to engage in name calling.

'I'm a libertarian" is just a different way to say "I'm going to be a republican in 5 years"

Attached: bnw.png (716x716, 768K)

shut up biblefag

No one ever takes libertarians seriously since the libertarian party is more concerned about trying to get the best of both sides (left and right) by baiting both of them with things they cherish. They bait republicans with less gun control and they bait democraps with gay rights and minority rights bullshit. Overall, this party isn't libertarian and wasn't libertarian to begin with since it takes a centrist approach on common political issues and tries to bring two radically different people with radically different views together so that the "Libertarian" candidate can win an easy majority vote. This is kind of a sad attempt since it takes a political label and espouses values that have nothing to do with said label in order to create a popular way of thinking upon the masses of normies in hopes that it will get someone a one way ticket to the white house. It essentially comes down to one question coming from an ignorant person when caught in the middle of a political storm, "Why can't we just have both?". And that's the problem, you can't have both since leftists hate anything to the right of marx and will fight tooth and nail to ensure that nobody gets a cent richer than a poor person. None of this is real libertarianism since the idea of a party to enforce values is statist and very pro government to begin with, so a libertarian "Party" is an oxymoron. In order to achieve true autonomy is to ignore the state. And people like Gary Johnson are faggot statists who are looking to flood our country with retarded browns and africans.

>> Get fedora'd xDDDD

Attached: 85dss88df5sfuc9k03u.jpg (225x225, 7K)