Ugh. This is sickening. Trans rights are human rights

Ugh. This is sickening. Trans rights are human rights.

Attached: D7285968-0772-4DE6-AA2E-0751A0B3963F.jpg (1242x1381, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/transgender-woman-says-she-was-forced-show-genitals-shower-men-n933601
youtube.com/watch?v=1oiXQZZxsjQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gexTmlbsom4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show benis

I went to jail long ago. You have to strip off, it's standard.

KEK GET FUCKED TRANNY FAG

Myydään mainostilaa!

they really needed to see his cock to tell that was a man though?

>”We need to see if you have a penis or a vagina," Jackson was told, according to the suit. "We have to protect you. We can't put you with men if you have a vagina."
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/transgender-woman-says-she-was-forced-show-genitals-shower-men-n933601

>human rights
lol.

Attached: 30078857_233275220555056_3709340727004626944_n.jpg (750x750, 51K)

Showering is literally the best part about jail

>A bucci isn't fine too

>her

Reading and playing spades and the endless laughter and jokes at other peoples expense are all better aspects or jail

Nah, monopoly is. If you had board games that is.

THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY.

Attached: dealing with tranny posters.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Trans is hard jobs

No they are not

This is the reason our courts are backlogged. Because the Penis insists that it is a Vagina

>a man is jailed with men
And that's a good thing.

Oh, no! Forcing a man to shower with other men? Quick, burn the constitution!

Trans really have to have their own pod in the jail. I don't want to smell freshly opened butthole coming from the bottom bunk while I'm trying to read As I Lay Dying

>NEEKERIT VITTUUN SUOMESTA! :D
yksi tää siirretty tilillenne.

You’d imagine that she’d just hop on the opportunity for all that dick but actually she didn’t, instead she filed a federal lawsuit because he is a walking waste of resources and for some stupid reason we must take his form of illness seriously

>violated "her" constitutional rights

Can someone remind me which amendment of the constitution deals with showering in jail?

>go to prison ten years ago
>make it down to work camp level
>get to go off grounds and work a real job while in prison
>still have to show butthole and dick to guards every night on top of working ten hours

suck it up tranny

bobs please

What rights do I have that a trans person doesn't?

This is the prime candidate to be put into "the bubble".
Strip, make him wear a turtle suit/paper gown, and that's where he stays during his visit. That's where they put all the lunatics. They could become suicidal after all.

See you boys in the shower

Just more (((progressive))) lawyer jewing for our open-air, Weimar-tier looney bin of a country.

Attached: SO PROGRESSIVE DMV.jpg (530x387, 28K)

Cuz there's no where else they can put their penis....

Attached: IMG_2041.jpg (540x510, 79K)

But user, there's some much you could learn from them.
youtube.com/watch?v=1oiXQZZxsjQ

Attached: mu01aFr.jpg (1303x1600, 444K)

I always thought that the arts and crafts and culinary knowledge gained was the best part about jail.

I mean, I'll never be without a lighter if there's a socket or a battery nearby... I can make ramen taste amazing with basically anything in the cupboard... I know how to make one of those rubber pens not only be hardened, but could continue the process and shank someone... the list goes on.

The worst part about jail is the itchy blankets with holes and body fluids on them, and the cold hard "beds" you have to put those stupid flame retarded "rolls" on.

i get a boner every time a trannie dies .

a ghost

Benis xD

Attached: 1538771236100.jpg (1024x1024, 178K)

You are arguing that a man should be allowed to say "I'm a woman" and be automatically believed, and housed with the woman prisoners.

Next, you'll be arguing that they should be able to say "but I identify as innocent" and should be let go.

You got a penis you a man, period.

Enthralling video mate

Men and women are created equal, and equal treatment is a human right. Sounds like justice was served.

Why the fuck would they endanger an inmates life like that? Good I hope she sues the ever loving fuck out of them and wins.

fuggderrated :DD

Attached: 1463687256570.png (375x360, 113K)

Shut up freak, pretend is pretend. It has a cock.

LMAO what a faggot.

Attached: looking for traps.webm (1000x420, 2.82M)

>Show benis
That's exactly what they told it.
Have benis, room with men. Otherwise you'll be violating the rights of women who don't have a penis.

"She" is probably a "lesbian".

>Next, you'll be arguing that they should be able to say "but I identify as innocent" and should be let go.

We're getting close to that mentality.

Attached: 7Untitled.jpg (671x773, 181K)

Why would they endanger the lives of actual women by putting him in with them?

I never remember, is a trans woman a dude with tits? Or a woman who cut her off?

A "transwoman" is a (((woman))) with a dick and a "transman" is a (((man))) with a pussy.

So it's Trans(what they want to be)?
Thanks

Your post made me so sad for you and your life man

....what would make you think that?

There's suppose to be Alternate Life Styles cells. But a lot of southern states are behind in a lot of things

Yeah that's normal, but not the showering part.

My father was trains man

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Jim is that you?

>not catering to made up bullshit for mentally ill pedo rapists
>behind

Attached: tranny child molestor.png (490x426, 224K)

Attached: trains death threats.png (663x495, 76K)

no work release is

Good or shit like this will happen

Attached: 423d.png (1310x1318, 937K)

Nah definitely the stories an the art that some people come up with is

>trans
>humans

>put "MtF tranny" aka bearded faggot screaming i'm a woman you shitlord in womens prison
>rape increases 10 fold

don't we already have examples of this happening.

jailed for life in a female prison i hope

Not going to lie, I would fuck her boipussy so hard

Attached: 1529784756500.jpg (320x312, 41K)

What rights this person didn't get that any other man would get? Men get stripped, forced to shower with other men. He is a man...deal with it.

Attached: the leaf stage.png (856x2781, 1.26M)

notice how they say her genitals and not her penis

tbhon he is way more vulnerable especially in the shitty prisons you have in the usa where they don't even try to protect people from being raped

usually people are in jail because the violated someone elses rights...

They try to protect inmates from rape in Russia?

>but not the showering part.
Nigger yes it is, if you shower in jail it's going to be a public shower and half the time completely open to your whole pod.

>tranny rights are human rights
>tranny
>human
choose one

> left a gun in her purse when she went through security at Dallas Love Field.

There are no gays in Russia so prison rape doesn't happen.

Most of the time it’s public showering but sometimes they have single man showers
>there are no gay ruskies
I believe it, but I thought inmates rape other inmates cause of the shit they did or to exert their power over them An emasculate them even if they’re straight.

He

how is my country related here? it's ad hominem. your country prisons certainly are not the first world quality unrelated of how the russian prisons are

also actually they try to protect them somewhat in russia, there were even some talks for creating a separate tranny prison

also rape is less common in russian prisons because it's considered a way more serious deal since it permanently lowers one's social status to the utter bottom so when it's done without a reason the rapist sometimes can be severely punished by the other inmates

have they taught you that in the school? well if by someone's else you meant he state...

>Most of the time it’s public showering but sometimes they have single man showers
I have spent a lot of time in jail and have never even heard of that. They liked to keep them open for security reasons.

*the state

Look up wayside in LA county, that place has single man showers. Why, I have no idea but it does. I agree that 99% of the time they are open for security reasons though.

>shower block fenis

Attached: Attack_On_Titan_Hange_Screengrab.jpg (854x467, 38K)

Truly disgusting.

Shill spotted

he doesn't look passable?

Benis with benis :DDD

Niiice

I've heard that too but I'm pretty sure that's just a gay psyop. If you want to exert power over someone you don't have to stick your dick in their ass. If you do that it's because you like it.

>Speechcraft level 70 or higher is recommended to complete this quest

>separate tranny prison
That would be a good idea. Except it should be a penal colony and you should send all of the trannies there, not just the criminal ones.

>transgender
>human

lol no

it depends on the jail some of them have the steel shower stalls and others are just an open area

I don't know how it is up in burger land but hockey is the best part of jail.

Attached: 1494610306142.png (720x1199, 255K)

Texas said fuck you to the feds over PREA standards a long time ago.

>If you want to exert power over someone you don't have to stick your dick in their ass.

No, but it's one way to, and used to be common back in the day
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gexTmlbsom4

We get it user, you like to take dicks up the ass.

Kill all the trans-testicles.