This is the new AG

This is the new AG.

holy shit

Attached: DIG9ubUVwAArId5.jpg (1200x801, 197K)

This nigga could play Wilson Fisk.

Attached: 40238A3D-04FD-46BF-9744-D552E982F5DE.jpg (1383x986, 289K)

225 impresses you?

225 isn't impressive to people into lifting but show me a senator that does that or even a house member

225 what lift ?

If Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote a book about the Trump cabinet she could call it Team of Chads

Looks like a clean and press?

WE JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES KIKES. NOW THE GAMERS HAVE RISEN UP.

Attached: 1540080603512.png (640x360, 47K)

225 clean and press is pretty good man. That's a hard lift

wow, such recklessness, that kid in the background is just waiting to be crushed to death

Mr. Clean and Jerk.

>Private Pyle, you have remained a massive sack of shit!

I mean, the guy played Division I football his senior year while also starting his first year as a law student. I don't care what he lifts, I care that he has gumption that Sessions couldn't dream of.

Dems are worried. You can tell by the way they are spinning a piece Matt wrote for CNN last year. In it, he has the 'audacity' to claim that Mueller should be investigating only the 2016 election, and not be given free reign to investigate all of Trump's family (related to the Foundation) from years previous to the election. I guess this is totally unreasonable?

Good luck Matt! Iowa stands with you.

WOW HE CAN OVERHEAD PRESS 445 LBS
WOW SO IMPRESSIVE

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 14K)

is this a real post? sounds promising.

lol look at those grills
They are basically dripping

yes its real. he also said he would have indicted hillary

GAMERS RISE UP

Depending on what is going on here 225 can be impressive. If he is, for example, doing an atg front squat, 225 is an impressive weight to full depth; if he is getting it overhead via a jerk, press, or push press, 225lbs overhead is impressive. If he, given the oly plates, has even cleaned or power cleaned the weight to the front rack, even that is impressive.

I know this is the internet and you probably bench 405, but realistically any athletic movement like the aforementioned (not bench obviously) is impressive with 200+lbs.

crosshit is for women and betas

What's wrong with 225? That's approximately his bodyweight lifted over his own head.

He's in the top 0.5% of males and people still bitch.

no it isn’t unless you’re a complete noob. I can do that and I’m half his size

He will be able to round up shitskins himself

No noob is coming anywhere near 225 with an olympic lift. Maybe a front squat but even then, I think you're frauding. Proof or negs.

you can power clean 225 with less than a year of training

>25 pound bumper plates
Dude is cleaning 135, kek

225lb impresses me and i'm 100% certain i could punch a fucking hole in you without breaking sweat so settle down kiddo.

Why are you such an insecure faggot?

What the boof did you just fucking say about me, you little hippocampus?

Better then 90% plus of the American population faggot. Is also probably doing it for reps.

RISE
UP

Former lifter here who trained not only for sports but for body sculpting.
225 is damn good compared to 90% of the world.
He is a gamer, a lifter, will help trump with legalization and we will be seeing the biggest vote numbers to ever exist.
Prepare demmies rofl

225 pc is respectable. also
>roasties mirin

>MAGA betas think you need gear to front squat or clean 2pl8s
Holy fuck you’re all bunch of genetic losers, no wonder mouthbreathing and mewing threads exploded after trump won

LMAO

That's literally pic related and cringe af

Attached: how-do-you-do-fellow-gamers.jpg (400x225, 63K)

If you can’t pick up at a bare minimum your own body weight then you’re not make. All you fucking weak faggots need to kys

This, I am literally a competitive strongman I spend 16 hours a week in an invitation only gym, if he pressed that above his head he is stronger than pretty much any of you faggots in this thread, when I am away and have to slum it in globo gyms I rarely see anyone doing above 135 regardless of size. He wouldn't compete in strongman with that weight but it looks like a CrossFit gym, and as much as I hate them that's really good for a CrossFit fag.

weak, Boy George chin
tattoo degeneracy

Retard. 225 is baby weights

Nah he is right, if it's just a power clean it's NBD, it's not weak but not super impressive, if it's an ohp it's pretty good tho

More sauce of the qt in white behind him.

post your body, mr. wendys chef

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YOU KNOW

>cringe af

BIG Paul Ryan would lay the iron down in him any day!

Attached: 2B272629-087C-48EC-81AF-62C23555E0CC.jpg (480x717, 40K)

Ok pretend you know more than a guy with a shelf full of trophies that presses actual logs above his head. I'm not saying it's great but it's far better than your average cunt here or even your average dude in any powerhouse or la fitness.

Yep thats what I said, I trained for years and 225 is damn good compared to 90% of the world.
I was doing 225 for 3 reps of 12 when doing sculpting to focus on a lean cut look.
Only others that could do it in gym were the body builders and people who train.
90% of fuckers cant touch that weight.

this.
instagram juice heads made people's expectations unrealistic. Even better is the fact that most of the faggots talking shit can't make it up a flight of stairs.
I bench 3 plates and I'm not a steroid faggot. 2 years of hard fucking work, and I'm an old man.I think that's pretty impressive desu.

damn right bro

>some Butter-Bean looking try hard

Attached: muellerwarriors.jpg (1140x700, 491K)

He is trolling dude. I know you are stronger than I was and I was fucking putting all but the top at gyms to shame with lifts.
Dude is a troll he doesnt understand shit.

Better do your squats pol

Attached: bigguy.png (1200x764, 1.01M)

damn right, I am spreading the word around. Someone needs to make some info graphs and memes and pushem around about this, if trump does do it he will be 2020 president and do it in a land slide and go down in history.
Also imagine the dem tears rofl!

thats 225

A literal skinhead.

only 2 years? what did you start at?

hes into dudes, we know.

Any fat faggot his size with exactly 0 days of training can pull 3 plates. Cleaning 2 is not impressive whatsoever for someone that size. you’re all just really fucking weak. no one who actually does strongman would be impressed by that pic. LARP harder

Those are crossfit weights. Only like 60 pounds there.

Attached: 1541453664391.gif (540x310, 463K)

FAT

>he looks like verne troyer and the pawn shop guy had a nazi eugenics baby

2 plates

>free ram dot com

He’s just warming up!

Kek!!! Kick all the pussies out!!!

Attached: 65D981EA-1334-4FEE-9BC0-810A7B7254DF.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

Are those 45lbs plates? They look thicker than standard plates.

Go outside

My bench is in the garage so not truly outside.

NOW YOURE MESSIN WITH A... (SON OF A BITCH)

NOW YOURE MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH

Attached: 3B4EC731-49A1-4C6F-8994-A0C978F4FAD6.jpg (326x238, 24K)

Attached: 1541517679529.gif (320x240, 991K)

The Virgin AG vs. the Chad AG

Attached: 1541632979829.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

LOL that was in 2015 you idiot on his personal account, he's actually a PC gamer

He cleaned more than you ever will and you are so angry lmao

Did he perform a Power Clean, or a Clean?

Is that the guy from the shield?

Yeah I should know better than to feed the trolls, I just hate e staters throwing out crazy numbers and saying anything less is weak, it turns people off from fitness and I take it pretty personally, I had pretty bad depression and fitness was the best thing to fix that for me, I don't wanna see anyone turned off from it because some cunt on the internet made them feel weak when starting.

Like the cuck replying to you, more like 6 gorillion lbs, and they aren’t impressed!? He’s just warming up!

Attached: 9AB44BEA-4968-4C7A-9A15-6D21B0F1C208.gif (300x169, 1.43M)

You’re literally gay lmao

>t. faggot

t. Ocasio-cortez

>no one who actually does strongman would be impressed by that pic

Are you unaware of your own stupidity?

Shocking.

>hahah 6'6" isn't that tall
>no 7'0" plus people would be impressed by that height

Damn right agreed dude I get on to fuckers who laugh or shit on people trying to get in shape or trying to improve.
Ya dont do that shit, it is bad for the gym bad for the world bad for everything.
My saying to a lot of new comers that I helped was "Never let anyone make you feel bad for bettering yourself when ya aint hurting no one."

>t. females

He looks like our guy ; question is will he be our guy

Don’t fat up the gym when other people are there. It’s inconsiderate. Run or something and lose your ugly weight before you join a gym.

More lifters and athletes here than you can imagine! We are loving what we are seeing and hearing!
Ready to open the tribunals and Gitmo Gates!!!!

Dude I only weight 135lbs. Not getting on his bad side.
I only use "legal" drugs Mr.AG.

Attached: 1202248638790.jpg (599x449, 54K)

Nothing. People have no perspective and anyone who actually lifts isnt going to bust anyones balls about any number, much less the new AG doing a 225# clean which few men can do in the first place.

If you actually lifted, you understand a 225 clean is solid. No, its not semi-pro+ tier or juicing tier, but its better than 99.X% of people that lift.

most likely just a power clean, no press.

>for lifters
No
>for normies
Might as well be 1 million

>writes 40 on 20 lb weight
nothing personal kid

This

Pics fatty

The strongest men in the world are fat guys

letting a child that age use a smart phone is child abuse

Shut up faggot! My arms and rists wouldn’t bend like that with only 60 lbs and I’m 6’0 and 170lbs.

Those are 90 lb plates broman, not 45 lb plates; he's lifting 405

Holy shit!!!! Like this better!

Attached: AFF86647-2C2B-4B32-9EBC-35B6935F52CC.jpg (1024x590, 84K)