A reporter for The Federalist overheard incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y...

A reporter for The Federalist overheard incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., revealing the dangerous plan of dismantling our Democracy via impeachment proceedings. President Trump has already warned Democrats about this move and is probably aware of what's to come in the coming years of his Presidency.

Mollie Hemingway tweeted the following scoop: "Here we go. I rode the train down with an important incoming chairman of House Judiciary and heard about their plans to impeach Kavanaugh and Trump. #RussiaRussiaRussia!"

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=141679

Attached: padi4yZk.jpg (600x314, 22K)

14 Democrats says they will not vote for a speaker unless the candidate makes an overhaul of House Rules.

One demand is to expedite proposals that have widespread support.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE. TARGET #1.

bump this shit is important

They can't impeach Trump, he has the senate. And there aren't any more disloyal senators like Flake, Corker, or McCain around to be spoilers. Trump has a solid 54 person senate majority. ANY talk of impeachment is simply grandstanding since it will never happen.

bump

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

The house impeaches, the Senate convicts. This isn't complicated, and they're all jews, so there's that

TRUMP IS AN ORANGE NIGGER

>wow reddit doesnt let us use that word

>dems are literally retarded

Based

>burn yourself hard on the senate because of Kavanaugh
>now the house wants to do the same thing and expect a different result

Wew fucking lad

Trump is a zionist but he didn't give the jews a war in Syria. Thats why they're really mad at him.

They will never get 67 votes in the senate for either. The impeachment talk is pure delusion.

>ANY talk of impeachment is simply grandstanding
you're kidding yourself if you think they won't file articles of impeachment. maybe they senate will turn it down, but i guarantee you they will force an impeachment trial.

They can’t force an impeachment trial, all they can do is file articles of impeachment.

Attached: 2CD28F61-3842-4C3E-BEA6-50891F8FEBBC.jpg (639x757, 111K)

they do it to ramp up their base tho. the best news is this new AG is unironically completely Jow Forums-tier.

that says if the house passes articles of impeachment, the senate holds a trial

And the senate turns it down, then what? Whats the grand plan then?
Just keep retrying and making themselves look like desperate dipshits over and over?

True, it will get them fired up to vote Trump out in 2020. Unlikely as it may seem, Americans elected a nigger president twice, and have put such retarded vermin as Warren, Waters, Booker and Harris in the senate.

reminder Nadler is an Israeli national

Who cares. The point is Trump will not be removed from office, so all you will be left with are angry democrats whose reps spent their 2 years chasing windmills and an engergized republican base that will crush dems in 2020 for even trying to impeach Don.

I honestly hope the dems in the house do waste their time with talk of impeachment, it would ensure a house, senate, and trump victory in 2020.

yea it'll be interesting to see what's trump's play is for 2020. moderation? ramp it up? genuinely don't know.

Not a solid 54, solid 51
Collins, Murkowski, and Romney are nowhere near solid.

yeah pretty much. they want the spectacle of going after trump, and the media will be on their side. they don't think strategically, they double down and overreach.

at least we still have another to lose as well. so that 1 and pence are a good insurance policy.

Mormon Romney isn't solid in Mormon Utah? Are you high?

He has a point. Romney is a little cuck and I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be some moralfag obstructionist nevertrump homo.

not a solid to trump user. he's a nevertrump cuck like flake.

>No
Utah ran their own guy for president in case you forgot.

Trump carries on like nothing happens and finishes out his term. the same thing happened to Clinton. The House impeached him, but the Senate acquitted him, so he finished his term without stepping down.

They’re still with muh Russia?

Don't worry Nancy will keep them in line

le drooling NPC face :-!

If they force an impeachment trial could everything Gen. Flynn knows along with Adm . Mike Rodgers knows be used as evidence that much Russia didn't happen? From my understanding they have been silenced by Mueller and can't speak out. Could be be baiting them into a extremely public and visible hearing to release all that info along with Hubers?

If Trump were half the fascist they make him out to be these seditious fucks would have all been black bagged a year ago and nothing would have happened because his supporters own all the guns.

Rely on the ignorance of the American people about impeachment. Then run in 2020 with ads saying Trump was impeached. 90% of voters won't know and will think that he is guilty of something. This is 100% the plan.

Oh shit, it's Melty Congress! Melty Congress strikes. Slop slop, I make new law. All butter is mine!

Now he goes to war

ex-fucking-actly

what does this mean?
who are the 14, and is that an anti-trump thing

The Democrats would basically prove to everyone they're treacherous retards if they pulled this. But then again they are, so I guess it makes sense.

SSHHHHH! Let the retard type.

They don't have enough seats to force articles through. They don't have the Senate so he will never be convicted even if they managed to. Dems are delusional and have forgotten that the GOP trying to impeach Clinton tanked their party for a generation.

Nothing ever happens and you know it.

(((Jerrold Nadler))) the worthless goddamn kike is more than welcome to hit Trump as hard and as often as possible. Trump the kike cock sucker deserves it.

Attached: 3816120587859.jpg (829x4147, 622K)

bump

It means that they think proposals should be expedited if the media says it has widespread support. Essentially, they want a clause that says if an issue is popular enough it goes to the floor for a vote faster. It means that they can use the media as a cudgel to try and fast-track legislation.

Don't expect a retarded Drumphf supporter to know how the government works