Trump Legalizes Weed before 2020

Will that ensure his re-election?

Attached: IMG_0105.jpg (425x425, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuanamoment.net/trump-will-legalize-marijuana-after-midterms-anthony-scaramucci-predicts/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/STATES_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's our market, mutt

Not that alone. He need to do some infustructor health insurance and or student debt

I heard you fuckers are running dry already. Is that true?

He is on the record as saying he wants states to decide. No chance it is legalized for everyone.

fuck that
you won't be celebrating it once Gen Z becomes addicted to this shit and become brainlet stoners voting for blue because they'll give them their drugs and other material pleasures of life
this shit will backfire and you are retarded if you can't see that

He should completely unschedule it on the federal level. The individual states can decide from there.

maybe in some dumb fuck province like Ontario.

Since they are selectively enforced drug laws are a great weapon to use against minorities and opponents. Even Nixon said this about the weed smoking California liberals. Even though weed may be legal on the state level in California the federal government could start arresting anybody they want tomorrow. Its a great weapon to keep in reserve which is why they are never going to give it up.

Fuck off leaf, your market is getting raped by tariffs.

Attached: 1523813585758.jpg (446x280, 31K)

Depends, it would def help him but I think the dems would go along and make a big show so they can say that it was their lead to mitigate any effects. Interesting to think about

Legalize and watch smoking become less popular. One of the biggest issues around marijuana is the exposure to any contaminations. Very much how bathtub gin was maiming people.

Americans aren't big on drugs or alcohol unless they're trying to escape a reality that is ugly. Like the one Progressives built. Everything is ugly. No other way to describe it.

marijuanamoment.net/trump-will-legalize-marijuana-after-midterms-anthony-scaramucci-predicts/

With sessions out and Whitaker in, trump is securing 2020. Dems are going to freak out thinking Whitaker will interfere with the Mueller investigation. It's a ploy. The real reason is sessions was staunchly anti-weed while Whitaker is pro-reform. Trump will propose legal weed in exchange for tax cuts.

Either dems will cave which will automatically give Trump the highest approval numbers of all time, or they will be babies and refuse. If they do, it becomes clear they are cockblocking not on principle, but because orange man bad. If the dems fuck up weed legalization, trump can hit them over the head with it whenever he wants. It tells his base he is trying but being stonewalled. If dems don't come to the table, they will get blown out in record numbers in 2020.

>Will that ensure his re-election?
It will help.

You have no idea how the real world works lol

How does it feel to know big dick america is gonna whip it out throw it on the desk and put yall fuckin canucks out.

USA USA USA USA comin to show ya hows its done babayyyyy

Attached: 1538617665976.png (862x767, 636K)

I will vote this time around if he does legalize.

>Trump Legalizes Weed

Did his donors tell him to do it? If so, he won't.

yes and use will decrease after legalization

>use will decrease after legalization

I doubt that. Gambling increased after state lotterys and gambling machines were legalized. If governments expect lots of revenue from weed taxes they want use to increase.

Absolutely.
Those fags at the DEA should be busting meth labs instead of fucking around with gardens like peter rabbit or some shit.

Just like how regan justified letting in all the spics because they would vote republican?

BC bud is good but it gets blown the fuck out by our legal stuff.

This, you get it friend we got this!

I'm liberal but I'd end up supporting Trump if he had the balls to legalize weed

Hell he can even throw them a bigger bone by earmarking tax revenues from weed sales to medicare expansion, if the Dems poo poo it they loose, Big Time.

It removes two campaign issue for Dems. Excessive incarceration and weed legalization. It gives them lest ground to stand on during elections. It's like gun control, they don't want to ban guns, but they sure want to talk about it a lot. If you take the issue away from them they can't use it to rile up votes anymore.

Spread this shit, talk about it make it clear. We need this for 2020.
If Trump legalizes it he will go down int he history books he will get so many fucking votes that theyll call the election before it starts.
We need this, spread the fucking word!

Even they aren't stupid enough to block medicare. You don't fuck with the third rail. It's a guaranteed win if those stipulations are tacked on.

Of course I live in Alabama (Sessions home state) so we'll be the last state to legalize, stupid fucking Evangelocons.

Yes

health care, not health insurance

haha dude imagine the democrat tears when he takes one of their biggest issues from them wins 2020 by a landslide and goes down in history?
spread this shit dude its gonna fucking cause so many dems to whine itll be so much salt we might have to find a new market for it haha

Trump is gonna do it right, theyll crumble, big dick swinging in the room get out the fuckin way legalization soon, trump style. democrat fuckers gonna cry.

Agreed, it will cause a backfire of those states that have given released fellons back the right to vote as the number of people being released because of weed charges is going to be huge.

I beleive it will. It will make people under deep hypnosis give him a second look. It will also remove a major issue democrats could run on.

Bring it on! To say this plant is bad is to say God was wrong.

Its all factory made nigger. We all have access to the same shit.

factory made? in Cali? Lmao you so naive

Damn right, you got it. Keep spreading the word 2020 is ours dems just dont even know it yet and have no clue.

Hell, I'm all for it; especially if the new laws allow some form of personal production (i.e. license).

I'm an aquarium hobbyist and already do some limited aquaponics as part of my filtration systems, plants grow great and I get rid of the nitrates, nitrites and phosphates in my water.

He should legalize psilocybin and acid, too.

Yep. It will placate the Dems and provide much needed tax revenue as the multi-billion dollar mega food corporations get in on it.

Black people will literally never vote again. College students. The lazy. They'll all be home marathoning some Netflix faggoty and smoking a bowl.

Plus it sweeps this win out from under Dems. Democrats have acted like the weed party for decades and done jack shit.

One step at a time. I think legalizing salvia and ayacuscha after weed but before acid is smart, as most people won't trip from those more than once or twice. Mushrooms are a little tricky as any does can potentially be lethal, they are very much a roulette

Another plus is this would put a huge spike into the workings of the Industrial-Prison Industry complex and reduce their lobby power.

Lmao if you think Trump will actually legalize weed.
He's over 70yo and supported Sessions until he recused himself from the Russia investigation. Trump thinks weed smokers are degenerate.

>student debt
he can solve this by making it easy to make a lot of money

>Trump will propose legal weed in exchange for tax cuts.
for removal of all background checks on firearms and constitutional concealed carry restored to every US citizen

Why would it? After he legalizes pot, it remains legal even if he's no longer president. Once you plant the seeds, you throw away the packet.

Micro production of hybrid strains, just like micro breweries but a hell of a lot cheaper.

It all depends on how the legalization is structured on a stat by state basis, i.e. taxes, licenses, fees.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/

Trump has said he doesn't smoke, but doesn't give a shit if others do. He's kept sessions on a leash and let states do what they want. What will appeal to Trump is the unlimited power that will come with legalizing it.

Been trying to tell you dumbfucks he's gonna legalize it forever. Half of you are too stupid to understand it HAS TO BE DONE in order to get his PRISON REFORM agenda done.

>LOLZ kekS but muh Sessions would nevar

Who?

Attached: 2018-03-07_14-05-23_0.jpg (675x399, 26K)

there a level of truth to this. Another supporting concept to your point is that Trump is heavily aligned with the military and the military is anti-weed

However, he also likes winning and with it legal in mexico and Canada, with more states legalizing, with his big libertarian base, and with his anti immigration anti cartel hardline, and his buisness sensibilities (spend money on war on drugs vs make money via taxes) there are alot of reasons for him to do it anyway

Amen /B/rother. Preach on.

not unless republicans pull the rug out from under them and legalize first.
there is an amazing number of retarded one issue voters who support democrats for weed alone

Isn't trump leaving it up to the States?? I really don't understand why there is a state level and federal level.

The STATES ACT would do exactly that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/STATES_Act

With a Democratic House it has a better chance of passing, Senate probably won’t oppose it that much either.

Also, the fact that he does leave it up to the States shows he doesn't really care about pot that much and would probably say yes. Apathy and acceptance usually go hand in hand

Except support for criminalized Marijuana has effectively collapsed nationwide. Even the Republicans support decriminalization.

If he legalizes it on a Federal level then the Fed. can't dick around the states later on a whim.

Also states on the fence about legalization loose a reason not to.

No, because it is federally illegal it can not be put in banks. Therefore there is millions upon millions of dollars worth of straight cash just sitting around, LEGALLY earned. Very hard to tax. It's a burden on the states and the vendors.

This is a BIG issue, the real issue.

Very true, forgot about that.

That's a HUGE issue.

>Dude weed voters hop on the Trump train because of "he gave us weed, man" or they don't and just no longer go vote period.
>blacks and Mexicans join up with republicans
>if they overturn charges on possession criminals and let them out of prison, they go red
>libertarians and green party voters hop on board
>taxes pump economy and republicans get reinforced. You can even throw a god slant on it "god made it and god doesn't make mistakes. Humans do. We just need to be responsible. Etc." So the Christian right gives in.
>allow some of the tax money to expand medicare/medicaid and you clenched the old people.
>it fucks over cartels and illegal immigration

It's literally free money and free fame/power that's just there for the taking. Trump and the Republicans see it.

Rural areas ((growers) fly over states) suddenly become a lot more important.

>he doesnt realize that the stoner culture exists only because of the stigma and rebellious nature surrounding anything illegal

funny you try to call people stupid when you can't even see something that simple

not to mention having such a large amount of money being held outside the "system" is bad for loan availability and rates

What if trumps recent calls for unity and coming together was referring to this?

>tfw you spend entire young adult life finding and smoking weed illegally
>tfw you finally decide to stop because its controlling your life
>tfw its going to be recreationally legal everywhere within the next half decade.

god DOES have a sense of humour

He doesn't need it to get re elected, hell only do it to gain more support from across the pond. Liberals care more about weed than borders or national security (pathetic i know)

I'm not a 'stoner', but I've been on meds for chronic pain for the last 18 years.

I would welcome legal weed above and beyond medical weed, as I live in a state that doesn't even have that.

It would be great to have an alternative to the Opioids.

they can just keep it illegal and they wont get shekels

>infustructor
kek

Sad but true, of course i do live in the 'corner' of the state, it would be just like when I was younger and we were a 'dry' county, all I had to do was cross either of the state lines and I was in a wet county.

Come off that shit mushrooms dont kill people.

The proper mushrooms don't but dumb shits don't know the difference between mushrooms and toadstools sometimes.

It’s needed as an excuse to keep undesirable populations locked up in jail and not breeding.

Hell, we only went 'wet' 35 years ago and we only just got rid of 'blue' laws last year.

That was Nixon's strategy.

Old republicans don't like marijuana at all. The brainwashed generation hasn't died yet... bad move for him.

All the NPCs would glitch out from confusion and their heads would explode.

And nothing of value was lost

Of course a chunk of those have or are developing Alzheimer's or Dementia from all the Anti-depressants they were on in the 1990's and 2000's.

I would very much like to take my skills out of the west coast.

If it causes enough to flip, they aren't needed anymore. But those hardcore republicans won't go to the dems out of protest regardless.

Who wants to bet if this does go through you will see an even larger exodus out of California.

Yes. Decriminalization would be as effective and could likely just be a executive order. That way he could time it out to a few weeks before. He could take the youth vote from the left.

Executive order only if the Dems. cockblock him. Time it as an October surprise.

Except the party that came up with that idea is itself majority in favor legalization

There is literally no popular support for it anymore.

This and with amendments like what Florida just passed, felony convictions won't stop anyone in FL from voting now. That combined with the rust belt and PA flipping blue means that all the swing states can't be suppressed through drug war tactics.

Dude the general consensus these days is that the war on drugs has been a miserable failure. Even the Republican Party seems to have accepted this.

Oh yeah, I'm very center leaning left but if he legalizes I'll vote for him in 2020. I know I'm not alone either

As a right-winger I can tell you that the drug warrior mentality is basically gone, especially in the case of Marijuana. No one is running for office on the platform of getting tough on drugs anymore. Even Trump ran on “addressing” the opioid crisis. Declaring marijuana a states’ rights issue is basically a way to save face and accept that the drug war has failed without actually admitting it.

I really hope Trump does something about it because I would really to become a cop but can’t because I was a medical mj user a few years ago.

been waiting for the right thred

Attached: drumpf4weedbro.jpg (600x510, 87K)

Kek

Weed is a great starting spot for him. He passed what he could with a Republican majority in the house and senate and now he can pass ideas that will appeal to both sides. Tackle what you can when you can and leave all the easy stuff for when you can't. Legalize weed, grandiose infurstructor bill, allow penalty free withdrawal from IRA to pay student loans, allow nurses to operate walk in clinics in reduced regulation environment, offer at risk women $1,000 on their 18th birthdays to get a free ten year IUD and free removal after ten years or earlier if complications arise, expose truth about aliens, genetically engineered cat girls, two scoops for everyone, but unfortunately the wall is unlikely to happen

I hate you people.

fuck off

He'd win regardless, but if he gets in front of it to the point where the Dems have no choice but to make fun of him for it, he'd get Reagan '84 tier numbers.

>genetically engineered cat girls
as if standard women we're fucked in the head enough, you'd have to deal with shedding hair and toxoplasmosis.

Attached: michelle_klingon.jpg (474x474, 28K)

>genetically engineered hypoallergenic cat girls