My name is Jim Acosta and I care about America

My name is Jim Acosta and I care about America

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 5.56.19 PM.png (1262x764, 206K)

>its wrong to call your fellow Americans the enemy
>but nazi, racist, sexist, xyz is fine

Link to tweet so I can respond with karate chop memes.

If we're all on the same team, why do you keep voting to take my money and mess up the country with brown people?

You are a rude, terrible person.

yer a buttfucking faggot, jim.

Jim Acosta is a slimy oven dodging kike and you can tell him I said that

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Attached: 1541601361577.jpg (1920x1079, 526K)

As an outsider looking in I have to disagree with Jim here.

Attached: jewish_madlad.png (1280x720, 1018K)

>When'd you stop beating your wife?
>Why don't you let every woman in line in front of you every time you stand in one?
>What's the most attention grabbing thing possible to yell out during tense nuclear disarmament talks?
>In your own words, why are nationalist sentiments exactly as evil as Nazi Germany?
>Not to imply you're an insufferable twat full of himself or a misogynist or anything, we're all on the same team, we're all citizens of plant Earth.

Remember to thank CNN for getting us involved with the Iraq war under Bush using confirmed FAKE NEWS about Sadaam buying uranium

That was sure in Americas best interest

Jim is unironically going to be executed for treason.

Attached: 1537580722807.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

>hello, fellow Americans

Marxists aren't Americans.

Attached: acosta-finger.jpg (576x768, 91K)

Actions speak louder than words, Jim.

Dear diary..

>the same team

Attached: team.jpg (618x412, 160K)

I thought dick cheney sold that to them, pretty sure it happened desu.

Jim Acosta loves him some Jim Acosta

>t. enemy

Attached: disgusting.jpg (837x628, 69K)

No, Jim. You are my enemy.

>Hello, fellow Americans

You are not my enemy Mr. President, can't we all get along?

Now can you please for the 10,005th time tell me if you have ever used racist language and will you disavow David Duke? Can you go over your relationship with Stormy Daniels? Yes the woman you cheated on your wife with when she was pregnant with you youngest son.

Mr. President can you confirm or deny you committed treason (a crime punishable by death) by colluding with Russia to rig the election against the meek and innocent Hillary Clinton? Mr. President why did you call neo nazis good people when you obviously were talking about the normal confederate statue protesters who were also out protesting that day? Mr. President is it true that your son will soon be indicted because he fell for a setup by fusion GPS and Hillary Clinton? Why do you incite so much hatred Mr. President? We are your friends!

Attached: npcnn.jpg (430x591, 31K)

lol

>I am not your enemy

Attached: 1453554702495.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

I don't care if you like Chomsky's politics or not "Manufacturing Consent" is a must-read.

Jim Acosta will hang with the rest of the pedophiles. I'm still mad that he isn't rotting away in a Singaporean dungeon right now though.

We are not the enemy of the people
>Takes your guns
You are not my enemy
>Call your work place to get you fired for "being a nazi"
It is wrong to call your fellow Americans the enemy
>Imports millions of illegals and registers them to vote.
We are on the same team
>Lives in a gated community
We are all Americans
>Rubs hands

Attached: 1513211832225.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

Hes absolutely the enemy of the people.

wtf i love the press now

If this isn't obvious NPC programming I don't know what is. Fuck this guy, DOTR when?

Attached: 6F7CDDBA-266F-453D-B534-69933AFFB060.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Attached: JIM-ACOSTA-TANTRUM-009-01-800x416.jpg (800x416, 47K)

Freelanced in mass media for a good chunk of my career. Kept head down.
These fuckers are your enemy. They openly discuss shaping the narrative. They want you to obey or die.

Attached: acosta.jpg (261x193, 21K)

Domestic enemies of the Constitution.

>We are all Americans
These fuckers see no distinction between citizens and non-citizens outside the nation's borders. It's a bit late to try and backtrack to civic nationalism.

I want to light him on fire

Dems push the dumb button, try to impeach Trump. Trump declares national emergency, we all join his new Federal Committee of Public Safety and we start cleaning house. All Democrats need to hang.