Can someone tell me why this and Session's firing makes Trump look good? Wether he's guilty or not...

Can someone tell me why this and Session's firing makes Trump look good? Wether he's guilty or not, it makes him look so and hurts the party going into 2020

Attached: 1E98DC98227F4818B2A0D4A7D44275AE.jpg (1125x718, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mueller works for Trump. Rosenstein was threatened by the ISraelis and told to not release the documents. Without Rosenstein in the way the documents will come out. Both sessions and Rosenstein will also be witnesses inside the Mueller probe against the swamp and Israel. 9/11 truth is coming out soon too. Israelis are gonna be massacred.

ok, Q.

You do realize Mueller went to the same school and was in the same Skull and Bones club Bush and Kerry were in?

EVERYONE IS GOING TO GITMO

Seriously. Kill yourself you annoying fucking faggot.

I never said anything about Q

>Giving a fuck about how the left will view this
The left can choke on my shaft. Fuck their opinions.

Dude, just accept it you stupid Israeli fuck. It's over. You're losers. You're inbred, stupid, neurotic neanderthal morons and you're gonna face judgment. You, your friends, your family, and your entire illegitimate nation is going to die. People will be CELEBRATING Israelis getting killed.

nobody will remember any of this

Shut the fuck up

>look good

Why do you care how he looks? This is no time for optics my friend, we're taking this country back.

Accept it faggot. Bannon is gonna die. Ron Dermer is gonna die. Avigdor Lieberman is gonna die. Every single general in the IDF will die. Yossi Cohen is gonna die. The leadership of Aman is going to die. Netanyahu is gonna die. Israel is gonna die.

>Israeli
The shills have a safe word. Gas the kikes you jew parasite

Literally this. Anyone still caught up in the faggy show they're putting on is retarded.

Shut the fuck up, Juden

Because if he doesn't look good and looks guilty key swing States and independents may not go our way. I don't think Trump is guilty, but this makes him look guilty as fuck to the normalfag eye

concern trolling. gotta love the classics.

Election just ended, by 2020 it won't matter. If you're gonna fire him do it now rather than later. Democrats will overreact and look worse anyway.

my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4

When those documents get declassified a series of events will follow that will lead to Israel's total destruction.

Attached: 1511786170863.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

Holy fucking shit, are you faggots still pushing the "Mueller is /ourguy/ theory?"

It's not about how it makes him look. He's scared shitless and this is all he can do to try to save himself. He doesn't have the luxury of keeping an image anymore.

Yeah because it's true. Tell Steve Bannon he's going to Guantanamo.

Nothing will change anyone’s mind at this point

Nobody can, because it doesn't.

can you stop with this fucking retarded larp that you wont shut up about
you cant explain the retarded russian indictments that were clearly just to help the media narrative
you cant explain why all the kikes mueller hired are just being completely silent through all of that instead of ruining mueller themselves
you cant explain why peter strzok was brought onto muellers team
just shut the fuck up
trump is going down because mueller is corrupt as hell and israel will rule the entire world as the central bank in 20 years

Attached: knockknock.jpg (675x1200, 96K)

Just stop

Everything Trump does is explained by his narcissism. Watch a Jewtube video about the diagnosis. People that are drawn to these types are literally cucks who like being told what to do. Trump feels threatened because he laundered money for the Kike Mafia the last thirty years and the Democrats have the House now.

>Everything Trump does is explained by his narcissism
nah
that explains you though

Only very temporarily does it bother anyone.

Fucking Qtards...

Attached: D43956E1-DCF3-4EAE-A6F4-660FD1772E11.gif (500x500, 885K)

Screw the optics, Trump's going in

>phonepost.jpg
>Qtard
Israeli shills using their mossad psy op called Q to try and delegitimize everything right now. Tell your boss Yossi Cohen he's going to die.

Kill yourself

Q theories have gotten pretty wild since I invented the character and started writing them here last year.

>Everything Hillary has done can be explained by altruism and honest dedication to the American people.
The fuck outta here

Oh shit! You’re on to us.
Now I feel dumb for ever trying to fool a megabrain like yourself. Damn you’re smart. I’m honestly impressed, user.

It also seems to me like bad timing because Adam Schiff will be the head of the intelligence committee in January, and can continue the investigation where Mueller left off even if Trump fires him. So at best he's delaying the investigation for 2 months, and at worse he'll draw negative attention from the house.

i wish i could understand boomers better
i literally cant even

?
?
?
?

It’s like... insanely obvious that you’re a jew and you’re not from around here.

They are just more gullible online. The younger gens are skeptical of things online bc they've used it so much. Boomers are trusting.

What is the S.N.M ??
What is The Signal?

Attached: snm.png (640x323, 28K)

his name is moarpheus hes a jew and i tihnk hes literally schizophrenic or something

It's the day after Midterms. Now is the time to get the "bad optics" out of the way. In two years when the next major election rolls around, no one is going to care.

Why firing Sessions makes Trump and party look bad?

Does Jow Forums seriously think Trump is innocent? He's clearly trying to save himself

He's innocent of Russian collusion. Probably doesn't want his financials getting looked into tho.