Code Red IT'S HABBENING

O shit niggers here we go

Attached: a42f4b353f7cfdd9c0fb0ea176764e3eb410a32f1392eafd5f4a9aec8f70cbaa.png (1440x957, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/?page=mueller-firing-rapid-response-events
dailymotion.com/video/x4brzkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noob here, trying to get better at this, that guy is jewish right?

Attached: 1538461274388.jpg (638x501, 66K)

WTF are they protesting this time?

He's as chosen as a waifu's ass

>wins the house
>protests

Jesus christ trump knows how to play these faggots like a fiddle

protesting what exactly?

kek
why?
I hope they do

beginners luck

The severe shortage of black cocks for their mouths and anuses. It’s tough being a leftist.

Sessions and Rosenstein our menacing the muller probe is going to be shut down

RWDS soon?

Attached: its all so tiresome.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Those retard commie faggots at refusefacism.org already had protests organized for today, they were planning them at least a month ago. I shit you not, their posters said something like "the day after the election we take to the streets!" as if they knew they were going to lose...

Attached: 1539734007950.jpg (500x500, 75K)

>Mueller investigation about to wrap up
>Secret ((())) plans for organized protests pop-up
wow never seen it coming. I'm ready for comfy riots as I lounge around my highrise.

Attached: IMG_20170802_035607.jpg (935x1400, 277K)

I hope there's one in my neighborhood, I just bought a new AR-10, I can hardly wait to break it in.

They won the house, what are they bitching about now?

They just didn’t want to protest before them. Hence no Antifa protests for months before. They were never going to stop and the day after is as good a day as any to continue your favourite hobby. Fuck em.

What gave it away?
Seth
Or
Abraham?

Abraham's son so yes. Jews are all proud to be inbred from abraham

Nope. Totally Amish. You can tell by the beard. The Amish are always up to shit like this.

filename made me think an old asian guy would step into the foreground, just shaking his head. that wouldve been perfect

what do think the time frame will be?
today?

The didn't win by much, and they lost the senate.
The seat of power is still red.
Trump drops sessions bomb on them.
Guess who just shit a brick. They know what's coming....

I hope the DOJ and homeland security stand down when we run you the fuck down in the street

lets do this. i just added pic related to my arsenal. im ready nigger

Attached: 690AADC1-413A-4CFC-88BE-F84E0192C667.jpg (1242x1713, 484K)

you have lurked a while huh?

>it’s all so tiresome

It just seems like Mueller investigation will be wrapping up with the new AG and Rosenstien set to resign. Along with Mitt Romney coming out and saying the investigation needs to be full or whatever bullshit he was spewing.

It's over bros. We hitched our wagon to Trump and what remains of the just electoral process in the hopes of saving the White race peacefully.

But now we have to admit it may have failed. Trump has accomplished almost nothing to stem the tide. Now there may even be no wall without military intervention. The biggest Republican legislative victories in the past 20 years was spying on their own citizens and some tax cuts.

Once Texas turns blue either in 2020, 2022, or 2024, it's over. Without a serious and permanent realignment in the North and East the Republican party will be officially done forever. Beto came within 4 points, we are the end of our rope electorally right now. The Civnat meme has failed spectacularly

Remember to buy your ammo in urban and Dem areas if you can, leave them nothing.

We don't advocate nor are we planning violence, these are purely defensive measures.

We should also start seriously raising the idea of succession to our friends and family members and online, put it in the public consciousness.

Ignore Jow ForumstheDonald transplants, many of them are not even White, as we know. There is no risk to them in continuing to put their faith in a hamstrung Trump and Kek memes. Many of them are just enjoying the show.

The Marxists will not forgive or forget anyone in the Trump administration, their families, or their progeny, if and when they seize power. This goes for anyone with an R next to their name in state or federal positions.

Bad advice to the Trump Administration would be to seize the throne, and do it soon, re-election in 2020 is not guaranteed. Do it quickly, fast, silently and confusingly as possible. Send your most loyal generals and units to call up militias in deep red areas. Do none of this.

This post is a joke, take none of it seriously.

Attached: 1440996479494.jpg (779x635, 139K)

They were expected (based on historical patterns) to win a LOT more in the house, and the senate. They might as well have lost.

>rapid-action
what does this even mean

Yes, he is. Next time reply with "Every time"

Attached: jews protest ice.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/?page=mueller-firing-rapid-response-events

15 round mag just arrived today so alright

Attached: welcome-to-the-party-620x342.jpg (620x342, 48K)

Reasons not to get out there and beat the living shit out of Antifa are very small...
[SOON]

oh shit they are taking the bait

>AR500
stay pleb, fucknugget. should've bought hescos.

so wait... I was kinda hoping we'd win the house so they'd sperg out and we'd finally be allowed to shoot them...

so they won the house, and I got all disappointed because no happenings...

but now they're gonna sperg out anyway? I mean I'm not complaining, but for the first time I am genuinely confused.

>they win
>hrrraaagh whargarbl injustice wimmin antisemitism transrights!!

wtf?

kewl I just bought new tires and changed the oil in my truck.

fuckin jap faggot knows nothing

Every fucking time

Libs m8

We should meme them into having naked screaming protests in the streets. Reeeee!

>protesting a resignation
very, very low IQ individuals

If you win the house, you lose.

Is there a good Jew-spotting guide anywhere? I don't have anything against Jews, but trying to spot them is fun. It's like bird watching, but with people.

>(((rapid action nationwide protests)))

you didn't think satisfying the urge to hurt people and break things was something leftists were going to give up just because they got what they wanted, did you?
This is why we always say to never give an inch to the acolytes of Political Traitorism

ding dong bing bong US-Navy-san here, steel plates are ass, you're going to catch spalling in your fucking chin if you get shot. Hesco RSTP plates are a little more expensive but much better quality. Fuckin LBT has a plate carrier on sale right now that's better than that AR500-brand garbage.

>implying leftists need an excuse to stand out in the street and complain about everything

they need new tvs to watch current year man

they'll be good enough until you can plunder some composite IV+ from a UN peacekeepers corpse

>We should also start seriously raising the idea of succession to our friends and family members and online, put it in the public consciousness
Kind of this, but why not meme the left into succession?

no one cares.

Attached: 0e5b3272e2f8b06f9f2514a2e3b2c6bbb5d5c159ebe99cc5fb432b2f154d842b.jpg (951x917, 137K)

thanks i see now tomorrow afternoon is what they are calling for.

>O shit niggers here we go
The worst they do is burn down a starbucks and a payless shoe store in their home turf.

sometimes I only have to look at them, I don't even have to know their names
it's a pretty scary superpower

They will be the ones in the oval office soon, the demographics can't be changed.

>trump broke the law by not losing by as much as we had hoped

>Is there a good Jew-spotting guide anywhere?

dailymotion.com/video/x4brzkc

Open fire live ammo on all of them.

Where are you at? I’m civilian working in Yokosuka.

I'ma ROFL if this Trump baiting them into it. He's being so blatant since the midterms are over...

I have a feeling the Trump admin is up to something. About fucking time too.

Former U.S. Navy here. Can't remember. Does Hesco sell to civilians? As I know a few manufacturers/sellers do LEO/military only. Then again, most civilians can get some form of IIIa from many providers.

Jow Forums is fuckin funny tonight

You've got 2 on your face at all times.

Probably that she-boon who refused to concede the election for governor of Georgia.

he's also fluent in 4chanese

Attached: DmSjcHBVsAAXIbh.jpg (567x551, 50K)

Sweet its been a while since we had a good run of antifa getting barraged with rubber bullets.

what is the S.N.M
what is The Signal?

Attached: snm.png (640x323, 28K)

If you are a white guy and work in any American city and dont have a gun in your car at all times, you are fucking crazy

Here we go! Get out the maga caps!

Attached: 1530458144004.webm (320x180, 485K)

11/8/2018
11/8/11
11*8

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u5 (1).jpg (210x230, 12K)

Shiiet, he knows our secret language aswell as tactics!

Checked

Gafilka chimney crosswalk mountain hill fux traffic light jeus cars lamp

>protests

Attached: 1497531368408.jpg (724x720, 95K)

Trump still not being impeached and reality increasingly threatening that daydream.

Exactly. Way to look like some entitled fucking children.

>hey let's protest some more!
>yes mom, I'm changing America!
>no, I don't have to find a job, Soros pays me!

HAPPy

Attached: trips-logo.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Were not there yet.

But we soon will be.

Hold the fuck on, are they protesting FOR Sessions now? Jesus fucking christ I try not to use the term NPC often but thats fucking textbook behaviour, the retards were probably mocking him for being a racist keebler elf barely a week ago.

>genuinely confused
Religion is not supposed to make sense to non-believers, user

Benis in butthole. Rapidly.

thank you for your service, navy fag

Attached: 411b4ebff2df2f9f34cbea2159ef39fe.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>Trump wins presidency, house, and senate
>Democrats protest for 2 years

>Trump loses house
>Not a word from Republicans

>Trump fires AG
>Democrats protest for 2 years

Remind me again who's dividing the country?

kek, it's fucking Wednesday

Lol.
Trump just pushes these fuckers buttons like crazy. He knows exactly what is going to make them go absolutely nuts. He got them immediately to sperg out about investigations on day one;.

Attached: comrades.png (652x298, 220K)

I'm sure this is finally the time where they accomplish something with their protests besides blocking highway traffic

Super Jewish. They say he's so cheap, even his mohel didn't get to collect a tip.

>look up event at zipcode
>attend event
>????

What do?

Attached: feminism-airhorn.jpg (960x640, 188K)

They are likening it to the watergate "scandal"

Frens :) GOOD TIMES

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Also yoko, onna DDG. We're brokedick right now tho
Life and liberty gear stocks them and sells to civvies
It's really my pleasure

Attached: trump-tweets-jobs-not-mobs.jpg (800x696, 38K)