Don't mind me, just inciting violence against the free press

Don't mind me, just inciting violence against the free press.

Attached: wp_ss_20181107_0001.png (720x1280, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wekY4SNhPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Journalists deserve to be killed.

Fpbp

>free press
>transnational billion dollar corporations

Journalists are the enemy though.

based

fpbp

Attached: 1541631945227.gif (625x626, 54K)

(((free press)))

I wish he would punch one of those fags.

TOTEN DIE LUGENPRESSE

Jim Acosta assaulted that woman and needs to be prosecuted

Bout fucking time.

>free press
>ran by multinational corporations
>directed by the CIA
>all jews

Based and factual

kys faggot

Attached: 1541556293522.jpg (5568x3712, 771K)

You could have listened. You could have worried.

Attached: 1520762191419.jpg (792x1188, 117K)

fuck off retard

fpbp

Dead men tell no FAKE NEWS

hypothetically in a minecraft server

The mainstream media are an internationally controlled axis of evil and the enemy of the American people.

That feel when you see the first post and realize it's actually the best post

Attached: 1538917055249.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

Press has power, and press should be held fully responsible for how they use their power. Killing journalist who uses his position to inflict harm on society is no different from killing agent of foreign power spreading subversion that benefits them.

I'm a journalist, I'd be scared of you guys but luckily you fat fucks would rather click refresh on a Mongolian basket weaving forum all night than get off your lazy asses and do something about it.

Journalists shouldn't be worried about us. The press is going to be indicted as part of this spygate bullshit and countless journalists are also pedophiles. They'll all be hanged.

Inciting violence is suggesting that Russia hacked an American election without any evidence at a time when Russia and America had been involved in something of a military stand off over Syria.
Russia had been killing US saudi proxies. US forces had been killing Russian forces.

That's genuinely reckless to start lying about stuff at a time when WW3 was at the brink of happening.

CNN are lucky to even still be a thing.

Fpbp.

To any journalists browsing, freedom of press does not mean freedom from consequences. There is a reason we cheer your deaths. Maybe you should stop pontificating and start listening? If not, I hope you think twice before opening your mail

lmao.

Then why are you so worried about the President "inciting violence" you nitwit?

Why though

they are traitors and deserve death

Why

I can't believe trump hasn't had anyone thrown out yet

"don't worry so much about money. worry about when people start killing journalists. that's a quote."

- SAM HYDE

People are focusing on the wrong thing from this interaction. Moments before he BTFO out of Acosta Trump literally said he supported immigration and said they were going to "need" it because of the big companies they're bringing back. He campaigned on bringing back these companies so they could support US workers, yet now he's show his true intention that he and Republicans are doing fuck all about immigration since they want the cheap labor to compete with China.

Fake news journalists should all be relocated to Saudi Arabia. Free plane travel accomedations.

Trump is a citizen and as such has every right to speak his mind. As long as he doesn't use the power of the coercive state to act on his words, good on him.

I wish he would incite violence against Jim Acosta, I hate that fucking smug disinformation prick.

This but unironically

Twitter posts don't count as journalism.

based and rwdspilled

fugg we're in the process of witnessing another meme getting real

Attached: 20180629-milo-sam-hyde.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: FC89393F-8DAA-4677-AA52-BBE111199FAC.jpg (1480x832, 127K)

shills are out in force today

He's not wrong. All these propagandists do is brainwash NPCs into blindly following whatever they say.

GREATEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF Jow Forums

(((free)))

>Don't mind me, just inciting violence against the free press.
says the faggot posting HERE because he cant say shit anywhere else without a ban
>free
>press/multimedia
pick one faggot

Attached: (((whos in control))).jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=_wekY4SNhPI
>5:17
>ufc for jimmy
>deeply trendy
>bunch of wimps
should have listened to alex