Incoming Judiciary chairman melting down

Trump has pulled off a coup of his own and Democrats are in scramble mode
twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/status/1060259307567091713

Attached: Screengrab.png (609x538, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4
yahoo.com/news/jared-kushner-mohammed-bin-salman-190150797.html
twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/status/839087834329935877
archive.is/4glmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all the pedorapists in government are shitting themselves, hopefully not to death so they can be raked through the shit first then they can die

It's cute they think they're in charge and have any say in anything

A year ago he was calling for Trump to fire sessions, literally in his Twitter timeline
This filthy kike needs a shower

Trump wrecked their entire shit by pulling this off today in the immediate wake of their precious "blue wave"

Attached: Crying Chuck already crying again.png (805x610, 300K)

If it had been done earlier, there was a chance to strangle the nascent investigation before it got off the ground.
But Mueller is basically done at this point, supposedly. You can't un-investigate the information. Even if the probe ends tomorrow, the House can still subpoena all the information accumulated thus far.

>all the pedorapists in government are shitting themselves, hopefully not to death so they can be raked through the shit first then they can die
This. Also all zionist subversives are shitting themselves. Congress is so fucked. D and R, this is above politics.

Netanyahu was the person blackmailing Rosenstein to not produce documents.
my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4

Attached: 1540781553175.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

And the new acting AG can throw it right in the bin like Rosenstein has done with every lawful request for documents coming from the R-held House committees over the past year-plus

His strongest defence is his rabid offense, keep them reacting to your moves and they wont make moves of their own,.

Unlikely spergo. Rosenstein is on the Clinton payroll just like his wife. Clinton has been pulling the entire muh Russia strings and now she's pretty much fucked

Trump's timing on this was perfect.
I read that Sessions wanted to retire for a while and Trump told him to wait, I'm guessing this would explain why he was so sleepy.

>Congress is so fucked. D and R, this is above politics.
you speak the truth

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

AND ALL THE LAWYERS IN THE MUELLER PROBE ALONG WITH THEIR SPOUSES ARE WITNESSES.

Attached: 1528441258252.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

>hate jeff sessions
>wheres he going?
so tiresome.

Even congressmen are using the (((echoes))) now to "stick it" to those mean old alt-right anti-semites. I know a lot of activist Jews started doing that, but a sitting representative?
This place has so much power, it's incredible.

drop the antismite trope, no jew is a semite and anit-zionism isn't antisemitism. Spread the word to drop their shield

Attached: Palestinains are Semites.jpg (352x245, 31K)

These fucking evil Democrats, THEY are enemies of the American people.

I don't advocate for violence, but if every single liberal in the world died tomorrow, I'd sing and dance until I lost my voice and broke my feet.

kek Nadler parentheses himself

Mueller is not /ourguy/, dude.

>the new acting AG can throw it right in the bin
The information uncovered? Everything is logged. It's not like this is a file on a laptop you can accidentally delete. Attempting to cover up the Special Counsel investigation by destroying information the House is asking for would be illegal, and a titanic scandal.

The information already in existence can be subpoena'd, just like anything else.

I'm not on your team kike. Get ready to watch your world burn. Israel is finished. Bannon and his band of mossad faggots like Posobiec will be hanged for treason.

>The information uncovered? Everything is logged. It's not like this is a file on a laptop you can accidentally delete.
oh sweety you haven't been paying attention

You just have to filter his ID in every thread. He's having a schizophrenic episode all day long that will surely last thru Friday at minimum. Because all the horseshit he's posted here for over a year just got blown back in his little bitch grill today by Grand Wizard Drumpf

And they can stonewall and ignore the subpoenas as the previous Deputy AG did.

sessions wasn't removed.

LOL, go ahead guise. Leak some grand jury evidence. Try that for your next move

Ding

You don't even need a trip because you are so fucking annoying I can see you from /PO/

>and ignore the subpoenas
Good luck with that.

Attached: BzlyzpsCYAEDY73.jpg large.jpg (625x469, 26K)

Attached: 1D72EBC8-EC5B-48C6-8D48-C879E944FB81.jpg (1024x1023, 75K)

>click twitter link to see if he really has the echo brackets in the username
>he does
Kek

Rosenstein himself set the precedent that it's OK for DOJ to ignore congressional subpoenas. Congressional subpoena is just for goofing around. No teeth behind it at all

>(((Rep. Nadler)))
wtf?

Yikes it's all some intercine Jewish war between Likudniks and other Jewish factions. The fate of the West being played out.

Bannon was an Israeli spy, he hated Kushner. The shills on Jow Forums always call Kushner the antichrist and they hate his guts. The press hates Kushner. You should look into why.

Attached: 1510907332206.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Probably this
yahoo.com/news/jared-kushner-mohammed-bin-salman-190150797.html

Attached: 1534704503555.png (748x1091, 346K)

Ha, the "in" guy for the Dems got sacked.

>He's having a schizophrenic episode all day long that will surely last thru Friday at minimum.
It's either a shill or a bot, that mueller is /ourguy/ bullshit has been spammed by the same (((person))) for months with no evidence to back it up.

It's probably an old jewish dude in Brooklyn.

This. The western world are just being used as puppets for the kikes' own internal wars.

They're also issuing knowingly false statements. Sessions was not fired and there is nothing to investigate. He tendered his resignation and Trump accepted it. Period

Attached: DrbfDNcXcAElsPA.jpg (633x553, 117K)

twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/status/839087834329935877
archive.is/4glmQ

The House isn't called the "lower chamber" for nothing.

The House can't do shit.

Trump wants this guy and the Dem majority whipped up. Playing them like a fiddle.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Trump says dude weed lmao.

In all seriousness I think Trump might be trying to kill two birds with one stone given the recent moves by the FDA. I could see Trump and the new AG rescheduling a few drugs.

Appointed positions serve at the leisure of the President. They can be dismiss on a whim.

And in this case it's even less complicated since Sessions wrote a nice long glowing letter about what an honor it was to serve as AG under Trump as part of tendering his own resignation

>removing

He resigned, dipshit.

What is up with that? Why the fuck do liberal cuckolds do that?

Attached: 1541533909711.png (412x512, 370K)

Guess again faggot. The Dems weren't even able to do anything about it yesterday. Today they can. I look forward to the fight.

Yeah, but that's why he's doing it now. The investigation has gone on plenty long to find any shred of "collusion". If the investigation still hasn't found anything after all this time it's time to end it. The Democrats can subpoena anything they want but they won't find the silver bullet they're looking for.

It's called the “Lower Chamber” because it's literally that, it's on the ground floor, “Senate / House of Lords” is on the 2nd floor.

That and it represents the peasants in a Monarchy, House of Lords represents the lower nobility / merchants; both are meant to advise the Sovereign / Executive on ruling through the crafting of bills.

he can hold his dick for the next two years he'll get nothing.

That is what he is saying brainlet.

Read carefully.

>Shrill Nadler
>Dumb Waters
>Psycho Schiff

This'll be a fun Congress.

Democrats fuck themselves over by having all their top people hail from Deep Blue Cities. It's the main reason they'll lose the House in 2020.

Doesn't the house not change until 2019?