Hey brown people

Why are you afraid of living among your own kind in an ethnostate?
We all want that more than anything but you guys seem positively SHOOK by the prospect.
How come that be?

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180926-080849.png (391x248, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98XHA9fKXI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just imagine being a nigger individual stuck in a society were your ancestors contributed NOTHING to it, while looking at your homeland/ethnostate is an stoneage hellhole of mass starvation, chimpout and disease, constantly struggling to survive thanks to gibs and white doctors.
Then you look at the mirror and see this feces skinned individual that looks like a chimp.

Imagine the horror.

>We need self-governance!
Okay, fine. Bye then.
>60-100ish years later
>We need to live in white countries!
No. You need white governance again. You need imperial whites leading you forward.

Attached: whiteycomeback.jpg (599x389, 50K)

I think that that's a big part of the identity of modern shitskins. They have to know, deep deep down in the part of themselves that can't lie, that they're not only inferior, but vastly so.
what would that do to a person? Make them into a modern shitskin, proud with no cause, angry at something they can not put their finger on because it is themselves, jealous of everyone better, wanting nothing more than to be that which you outwardly hate the very most.
It's pitiful, but infuriating. They need to go home.

>Imagine being a nigger
You said it all bro.

Embarrassing.
Hey brown people, weigh in. Surely all the people who say they're niggers aren't just kikes in disguise, right?
Give us your opinion on this situation.
Why are you afraid of living among your own people?

the horror

I'm a nafri,
I would say it's the white women, i would litteraly for a fair skin wifu

Hm. Does the knowledge that you're inferior ever bug you, and would it strike you as unfair if whites kicked you out?

I'm white though

Attached: e2a984ca6fe3a1cbf817373b5cc1cfb88c9ec451d957f769851ca72847105926.png (826x561, 91K)

As if a nigger can hold those ideas in it's mind and weigh the consequences.

sounds like you all need to go back to your homelands and leave the usa to the redman

Nah we conquered them fair and square

RARE
A
R
E

But i'm not inferior , i'm 6f3,i speak Arabic+4 European Languages,and am an engineer. i'm a simply a Chad who manages to attract white white females all the time, White wimen are angels desu.

Plus, White people are thieves of science and civilisation, Germanics are inferior , it's the final redpill, once you learn enough about histoy it's hit you.

Attached: Dp3-r9GW4AELVcT.jpg_large.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Could you imagine is White Australia left this place for the abo? Litteral Wakanda in 1 generation

>i'm 6f3,i speak Arabic+4 European Languages,and am an engineer
X for significant doubt

>leave the usa to the redman
They're basically all gone, which is genuinely a tragedy. If we left the redman wouldn't take over, the mestizos or Chinese would.

Only the power of the shitpost can hold back the dreamtime.

Attached: 1537311737938.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Niggers are chimps and can't think abstract thoughts like this.

that must suck

Uh, no "we" do NOT "all" want that more than anything. baka - dumb Yank crackers...

ancestors of slaves won the lottery and they still complain

Attached: 1441142908076.jpg (950x678, 95K)

why do all the do good niggers and spics try to live in white suburbs although secretly they hate whitey? Stay in your fucking containment zones you dumb niggers.

You are too silly for the internet - and that is saying something.

Rare

Why? Because "white" folks have arranged things so that the best services are in their "zones". Whites do the same, in majority African suburbs in Africa. as you well know.

>All I see is a rocket scientist

Attached: 1540883124739.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Hapas like me don’t get along with other brown people. I can barely relate to Asians. White people are almost all I have, and I don’t leech from the people around me. I do my best to treat the people who gave me a life in the US (and who are usually the only people who sympathize with me politically) with respect and reciprocity. The best that mutts can do is pick a side and hope when shtf the race they chose will remember them and honor their loyalty. Beyond that it’s all up in the air.

fuck off nigger

Cuz we hates whitey but we hates starving to def moe.

Wata stopin dem der niggerz frum settin up dem services n Sheeeeit dem selves?

>Whites do the same, in majority African suburbs in Africa.
Can confirm

There truly is a Satan.

R A R E

A

R

E

>Chinese vs mestizos
Like it’s even a contest.

Attached: image.jpg (724x620, 230K)

>implying that have the level of abstract thought of a humans
nigs have 15-20% less prefrontal cortex and an average IQ of 60-70 m8
You're anthropomorphizing a monkey. Even the average american nigger with white ancestry has the mind of a child.

Attached: 1522967688238.jpg (954x703, 58K)

hows a white boi that contributes nothing any better than a nigger?

Why don’t Africans make their own services to benefit their own communities?
And don’t give us the resources=prosperity shit. If that were the case Africa would literally be Wakanda, but it’s not because Africans didn’t use those resources to build anything to last.

Provides a decor bonus to the immediate area

Sure sure, no individual can recognize their own inferiority, and no intelligent man believes that anecdotes take the place of statistics. Statistically, your race is inferior to whites, as a whole. Doesn't that bug you? Why don't you want to live among them?
>White people are thieves
I could see how you would have to think this way in order to maintain any sort of pride in your people, but does the logical ridiculousness of it not ever wear you down?
That's like saying white people made the pyramids. I mean it might feel good to think so, but I think a part of me would always know I was lying to myself, and then I'd wonder what I was trying to hide.
It's just shocking that entire races can run on comfy lies when reality stares them in the face every day.

>not being a leech on white society and taxpayers
>not contributing to crime and decline of cities
>not being a living disease vector
>not turning anywhere they live into a dump
kek this is easy

Attached: 1537639455233.png (1023x653, 271K)

All white men do.

i get you guys are shit posting but have any of you ever come across a genuine, thought out answer to this general question from a black person? like if any have looked back on their history with shame or even acknowledged it?

im referring to african history by the way, not black american history

kek

most white people are ugly, most people are ugly objectively anyway
the ones that aren't don't have to do any kind of poltiics or thinking to get through life

so being a tame NPC that is afraid of breaking the law is now a good thing because everybody plays by the laws lol

youtube.com/watch?v=98XHA9fKXI0
Here's a good listen
The nigs in denial coping in the comments is fun too

I'm actually curious, too.
How do they deal with it?
I bet it's just that they never think about it other than "I want a better life", without ever thinking about the fact that none of their people, and indeed nobody but whites and asians, can even provide that for them.
It must be very difficult; very shameful.