The Future of the US

Why don't burgerbros just do pic related? It's the only rational solution and you know it.
You can spin it as a gift to the minorities, to have their own country! All it means is you let them pay for their own welfare. Much easier than impossible deportations or disastrous civil wars no one really wants.

Look at India and Pakistan (they used to be one country.) It would be fucking easy to cause a few border provocations and they will close their borders first so you don't even need to build a wall, plus with the "us and them" mentality whites in the north will see them as enemies pretty fucking fast. And finally, say goodbye to white guilt. "We gave them half of the country" will cancel all of that.

>inb4 muh clay
Think of it as the cost of fixing a really bad mistake. The mistake was made and the price must be paid.

Attached: peaceful solution.jpg (991x598, 352K)

There's not enough blacks to warrant that much land. Even if you deported every black from the other states to the south they'd only be enough to warrant one state.

What is the red part?

The map has racial majority colors. The green is nigger majority. You can keep Florida, but the green part of the country is racially lost, admit it.

Red identifies as "american", but from what i gather it's still majority white.

they are 12% of us america. 12% of states would be 6 states and the map shows 8. I bet you could cram them all into Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama though.

You could fit every human being on earth into rhode island too

I imagine it's the parts regularly raided by Wakanda for slaves and such.

And then nuke it!

BLUE & PURPLE: white majority
ORANGE: spic majority
GREEN: nigger majority
RED: white majority, but dumb

>in Wakanda
That's fucking it I'm moving to ching Chong land

>maryland
>virginia
>north and south carolina
>wakanda

Fuck off OP you dago wop.

Those states have more niggers than whites. Face reality.

this is already whats happening
fuck off though we're full, dixiefags

>Texas
>Ever not Texas
ahahaha

>Implying they wouldn't encroach on the rump ethnostate immediately
There is no place on earth we can run away to where we will be left alone.

>the "white" mutts gets stuck with the shittest part of the country
Kek

Green? Do you mean Cyan, based on the map?
I doubt there's many black people in NH and MA.

That's not true and even if it was I can fix that

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png (500x856, 191K)

Shit, had f.lux on
Map updated with race legend

Attached: peaceful solution.jpg (991x598, 376K)

>Giving 40 million niggers 9 states.
No. 2 at max.

Is that self report data or real data?

Will never work
The parasites crave white civilization even though they destroy it
The only solution is for whites to regain their sense of superiority

Attached: world-war-z-27.png (908x532, 745K)

You can trick them with propaganda. A few more Black Panther movies and they'll be asking for it themselves.

self-report
also digits checked

>Those states have more niggers than whites. Face reality.

Louisiana: 60% non-Hispanic White, 33% Black
Mississippi: 58% non-Hispanic White, 37% Black
Alabama: 67% non-Hispanic White, 26% Black
Georgia: 56% non-Hispanic White, 31% Black
South Carolina: 64% non-Hispanic White, 27% Black
North Carolina: 65% non-Hispanic White, 22% Black
Virginia: 63% non-Hispanic White, 20% Black
Maryland: 57% non-Hispanic White, 30% Black

>self report
Then it's all wrong desu but good work making it and shit.

>Why don't burgerbros just do pic related?
Because if you do that the spics and niggers will eventually fuck up their own countries and flee into what's left of america. It doesnn't solve anything.

It's not about land, but about the people managing it.

I really have no clue how America is divided and my map is just a general idea, still here's another one

The borders definitely can move south a little, but you don't want half-breed, mestizos and mutts in

Attached: 1541627686721.jpg (2024x1154, 655K)

Because mexicans and kangs will just march North and demand more land from whites. Then you will say, "Why don't burgerbros just do pic related?" but this time the map will have more land going to non-whites and so on.

Once you establish national borders, it's easy to false flag them into closing their own borders, and get your own people to hate them. It always worked in history. You can use nationalism against them. In fact, the best way to get Mexicans to stop immigrating is start stealing Mexico's land and see Mexicans become too nationalistic to move to an "enemy country." Look at India-Pakistan, Greece-Turkey, or Ukraine-Russia. You get a one-off wave when the countries are divided, then nearly nothing. And that's with racially similar countries.

The difference is blacks and spics are there already there and you can't kick them out, meanwhile with new borders you can stop them from crossing. Build a wall or something.

From your chart, I think the problem is that non-whites don't like Trump more uniformly than whites like Trump. The problem, as usual, is that white women get divided and wreck the voting block.

>Kick out
Let me school you on American history. Blacks are known for being the biggest murderers of other blacks. Black gangs and drugs are by far the best form of population control the US has ever had to control blacks. The 1980's to 1995 were the bloodiest years ever for blacks ever, not even slavery and the KKK could compete. Then you have the fact that Mexican gangs like MS13 hate blacks and some leaders were accused of ethnic and racial cleansing of South Central LA of blacks from 1996 to 2004. Mexicans have completely changed the black demographic for California in the last decade and it is all due to gang war. Mexicans on the other hand are easy to get rid of, they are illegals and can be deported or imprisoned for life. There is also the Northern and Southern mexican gangs that fight each other.

Attached: dlu571373.jpg (889x499, 90K)