MEDIA UNINTERESTED IN FIRST KOREAN WOMAN IN CONGRESS... BECAUSE SHE'S REPUBLICAN

frontpagemag.com/point/271882/media-uninterested-first-korean-woman-congress-daniel-greenfield

The media loves firsts.

It's obsessively promoting the first gay governor. The first two Muslim anti-Semitic women in the House, one of whom is accused of marrying her brother (the media obviously isn't mentioning that part), and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the youngest elected dimwit.

It's oddly uninterested in the first Korean-American woman in the House.

Well, not so oddly. Rep. Young Kim is a Republican.

Kim, 55, is the first Korean-American woman elected to the U.S. House of Representatives as she defeated her Democratic opponent Gil Cisneros for the open seat in California’s 39th Congressional District in Tuesday’s election.

Attached: youngkim.png (1608x905, 493K)

It was the same with Brotherman Vet John James, their narrative needs the minorities in the Dem plantation flopped with any non-white that is GOP/Conservative is a self-hating minority and a traitor to their race....

she cute. koreans can stay

>gook who supports chain migration and DACA amnesty wins in a district that is 2/3rd Latino and Asian
This woman's older sister married a US soldier and her sister sponsored her entire fucking family coming over from worst Korea. Just another Asian who only gives a shit about importing more of her own people into the country, fuck her

conservatives talking about identity politics again?

Attached: pepe skeptical2.png (402x398, 126K)

>Hey! Let's beat Democrats at their own game!
Can't wait for the GOP embrace universal healthcare.
Pathetic.

Attached: based-black-guy-comic1.png (625x605, 166K)

Leftists don’t care about minorities (especially asians) unless it’s convenient

What media? Cnn seems ok

What do you have against her?

wonder who's behind this post....

Attached: jews.jpg (327x184, 21K)

She looks pretty good for 55.

Well, she's Asian, she's a foreigner, she's pro-DACA/amnesty. How's that for starters?

>Point out that a gook "republican" congresswoman is bad because she favors importing more asians, almost 80% of whom vote for anti-white political parties
>get called a kike
Try harder, faggot. Asians are not allies of whites, they see America as nothing more than a wealthy continent for their bugkind to colonize.

>If you don't like diluting your principles to win over minorities, you're a JEW!

Everybody raise their hands if importing all of Korea was a worthy price to pay for not importing more third world trash?

Come here to post this

BASED GOOK SPY CHING CHONG AND MAGA

Nice divide and conquer, schlomo

Attached: 1470981700266.jpg (1094x1642, 337K)

Based and Redpilled.
They're trash too, retard. Why do you cheer white replacement just because it's the Red Team doing it?

Damn son, nice. We need more people like you to destroy civnats.

Chinks are disgusting creatures

Asians are not allies of the white race

You'll never convince civcucks that whites need to look out for their own interests. They'll suck off BASED minorities until the very end.

yup, I already saw 15 fucking articles on the mussies/transgender and "native"
This is the first time I'm hearing about this

>pandering to nonwhites is ok as long as Republicans are doing it!
You're not a true Westerner, go back to T_D civnat.

Attached: 1479195428543.gif (300x166, 67K)

I bet she thinks comfort women were sex slaves.

>"Yeah look at all those east asians beating up white people in the streets and how they are all homeless and poor and leave trash everywhere"
>t. shit that never happened

>Ride the yellow and brown waves boies! As long as they're not black it's all good! I love me some cheeaaaap labor!
t. (you)

Attached: 1525478716288.jpg (310x583, 129K)

>t. look at this strawman I made!!! Look at how I conflated East asians with niggers and spics!!!!

>This woman's older sister married a US soldier and her sister sponsored her entire fucking family coming over from worst Korea
sea asians do the same

Utterly disgusting. Why are non-Americans allowed to hold office here? Rhetorical question BTW, I know it's the jews.

>chinks don't litter
Ah, I see you've ever been around a group of mainland Chinese.
Also
>They're nice so they can replace us. BASED minorities.

>Why do you cheer white replacement just because it's the Red Team doing it?
they are unironically redditrefugees and/or mutts that have no idea what WN is, other than something to profit off of. Whites and east asians are the ones they can benefit off of the most, jewed leeches.

never*

Only Democrats are allowed to be progressive

>muh east asianz are based, they are peaceful and don't live off welfare
>But ignore the fact that they overwhelmingly vote for the anti-white political party that is dedicated to importing brown and black people who are violent and live off of welfare
Fucking retard

>implying America is mainland China
>implying letting some East Asians live here is gonna "replace" us
Faggots like you were saying 100 years the Chinese railroad workers were gonna take over the whole country by 1900, how did that work out?

>Asians are split down the middle in politics
Sooooo like white people?

B-BUT 2 MUSLIM ARAB WOMEN!
B-BUT AFRICAN GOVERNOR!

It didn't work out because we BANNED them

Attached: Malkin-tbogg1.jpg (525x484, 46K)

Based, right? Which is why you need to take our lead, let in even more nonwhites into your country, and elect them to positions of power to rule you. As long as their on the RIGHT-WING party, it's fine.

You legitimately must be Jewish. Only westernized chinks and whites allowed in the ethnostate, this is common knowledge.

>what is Chinese Exclusion Act
I found the idiot that failed high school history class.

The cunt is not welcome in the Republican party.

>Takeover by 1900
>China immigration reduction laws were in the 1920's
Please stop posting about things you don't know, retard

see your the actual idiot

>she cute.
For 55, she is doing well for herself.

>implying America is mainland China
Another low-IQ MAGApede with poor reading comprehension. Chinese people litter here, in the US, and it's not just tourists either. They're filthy people as are Vietnamese and Filipinos.
>how did that work out?
Massive chink enclaves in SF and LA and lots of east asian gangs is how it worked out you stupid nigger.

Gooks were far better for America than spics or nigs back then. Gooks actually cared for their businesses during the LA riots.

Hell, gooks are far better than WHITE Americans. Which is exactly why we should allow them to displace us.

can someone tell me how people find costumes like that? I can even find that shit on etsy not the nazi, but military uniform in general

>tags me twice
>your
I think you're unironically a nigger now. That's why you're shilling so hard for nonwhites.
Or you're just really fucking stupid.

Attached: 1472695561166.jpg (566x480, 58K)

me likey. Asian milf ftw

Hey Stormfags: Yeah let's totally ditch Trump and do it your way, I mean after all you guys have been the politically savvy ones right? So what again have been the political highlights and inroads stormweenies have made in the last 50 years? Can anyone name them?

Attached: trump-multi-dimensional-chess-comic.png (1160x420, 114K)

BREAKING NEWS: Public uninterested in first korean woman in congress because holy shit do you yanks not have enough foreigners and women in your body politic already?

>Whites vote 54-44 in favor of the GOP
>Asians vote 77-23 in favor of the Dems
>t-totally the same, asians are split down the middle just like whites
Behold the intelligence of the average MAGAtard

Attached: 1539400340003.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>Chinese people litter here
Show me photos of these Chinese litter piles
>Massive chink enclaves in SF and LA and lots of east asian gangs
Oh you mean gangs like the past italian mafia that literally only tended to it's own affairs and left you alone?

>displace
Your the only one saying that

Nice non-counter

Nice made up answers

>mocking strawmen

Attached: 1537900945097.png (657x488, 585K)

>Let's do it your way
WTF are you talking about? We just want Trump to do it the way HE promised! Not this neocon bushite shit like tax cuts and regulatory reform. Apparently wanting Trump to make good on stuff like restricting immigration and building a wall makes you a "stormfag".

So you admit white power faggots have accomplished jack fucking shit?

No shit, it's pathetic. Look what happened with based tea party Nikki Haley. Instead of holding the line she cucked and kicked off the country-wide monument desecration orgy. Prople who are not Americans should not have political power in America.

I'm sorry but did anybody here in this thread say they opposed restricting immigration and building a wall?

>nice non-counter
Wheeze harder faggot, you were the one that dodged my argument.

Attached: 2016_us_presidential_election_race_and_sex_by_state.png (1804x2438, 860K)

and yet in 2008 and 2012 the majority of white voters voted for obama so whats your fucking point?

>Show me photos of these Chinese litter piles
I don't keep photos of trash on my computer, take a walk around Alhambra.
>tended to it's own affairs and left you alone?
Pic related. Ignorant MAGApedes need to get out of their basements.

Attached: Leland-Yee.jpg (640x427, 82K)

White turnout was at it's lowest point in history during Obama's terms, they simply stayed home.
What has brought every Republican to office was the white vote, not any minority, that is my point.

You do because you celebrate the winning of a foreign-born Korean woman who is pro-amnesty and pro chain migration

BASED

What is this dishonesty.
A majority of white voters did not vote for Obama either time.

Andy Kim about to win NJ 3 too. Classic cognitive dissonance from the Democrats. Congrats to both of them.

>posts politician photo
Nice diversion

>Can't find any actual proof chinese people leave litter piles
Uh huh, interesting

So then my point still stands: the majority of white voters in 2008 and 2012 voted for obama

>who is pro-amnesty
proofs?

The irony of it, yes.

austria

> the majority of white voters in 2008 and 2012 voted for obama
Sauce, I'm calling bullshit.

Media, liberals and the majority of Democrats are not interested in Asians and even discriminate against them compared to Hispanics and Blacks because they actually work hard for a living and make successful lives for themselves without government handouts, and maybe also they just aren't brown enough.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I can always rely on 4-Chan to supply those based red-pills

Do they have those graphs for other elections too? Roper Center has all the individual demographic % but doesn't combine race and sex.

What are asians? Is it defined somewhere?
Pajeets, middle easterns, plus all east Asians?

Ah, the MAGApede shows his ignorance again and doesn't know about the chink Leland Ye that trafficked arms to the Chinese mob. You t_D rejects are the laughing stock of Jow Forums.

They all immigrate to /ptg/.
Not sure.

Attached: Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg (668x679, 128K)

the Chinese are fucking disgusting, go to china then get back to me

Ah, now HERE'S an actually based Asian. Please stay in your country and dispel your own civnats.

The world will pressure you to open your borders for immigrants, don't even do it nipanon.
Sacrificing your people to maximize GDP is a Jewish game.