Anyone else dissapointed what has become of Jow Forums?

Anyone else dissapointed what has become of Jow Forums?

This place used to be for free thinkers. People who recognized that all politicians are snakes. Whether they put a D or R in front of their name is irrelevant becauase you only get the endorsement from those parties if you have agreed to sell out your ideals to isreael.

I know real pol knows this, but with all this bs midterm hype it seems they really have successfully flooded this place with hyperactive children. Pol is basically an ADHD child now that goes from happening to happening with very little real discussion in between.

At the same time I know there are smart people who bought into this garbage.

If you identify as a republican or conservative YOU ARE A RETARD. If you identify as a liberal or a democrat YOU ARE ALSO A RETARD.

Grow up. Pull your head out of your ass. Discuss problems and solutions. It pains me to say this but this place has literally become the equivalent to facebook but with different ideologies. Pol is just a rightwing salt farm now, especially with the midterms. Stop willingly applying labels to yourself. They created that shit to divide and conquer and you fuckers happily don your costumes and partake in the kabuki theatre they created to distract us while acting like you are special.

Its all so tiresome. I am dissapoint.

Attached: 1538261833435.jpg (585x720, 141K)

this is what happens when you give computers to dummies from 'palachia

Attached: _104219642_testgrid_white_less_college-nc.png (2666x3750, 308K)

>unaware that Jow Forums is entirely satire

This place is pretty much just spam and bait right now. Things will cool down in a week or so.

B A S E D Magapedes will save the US!

>i miss the old pol
NOBODY FUCKING CARES YOU LITTLE SHIT
LEAVE, LITERALLY NOBODY THINKS YOU ARE IMPORTANT.

Republicans found out about this place and shill 24/7 now. They're trying to get incels and other banned redditors into their fold.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (780x438, 76K)

Don't act like this place hasn't always been a shithole.

Attached: 1535735226808.jpg (770x761, 94K)

Fag

Trumptards and neocon shills have completely taken over this once great board.

Attached: comps.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

We just need to rangeban all Americans for an instant improvement. Easy.

Attached: 1478308349806.png (1020x1366, 1.16M)

>Be poor white person from Appalachia
>Dem say for decades that they're in my corner
>Nothing improves
>I'm uneducated, but I'm not retarded, unlike brown people
>The people I'm electing to improve my life are not improving my life, this is a consistent trend
>Switch to Republicans
Give me a couple decades to see how this shakes out in the long-term for us before I decide whether talking points = action.

Jow Forums was always terrible, and I've rarely posted here for years, even though poilitics is my main interest. I can definitely see it's much worse now than it was 4 years ago though

Its always been a shithole but it used to be my kind of shithole. Now its just a standard shithole

Attached: 1538996331677.jpg (1280x1611, 289K)

“Discuss problems and solutions”

Uuumm pol is always calling out the jews. Plenty of peole here know we cant have jews in our government when they all hold dual citizenship and are loyal to israel first.

wait, am i retarded? i dont get what this thing is saying, straight up. to me it just seems like whether youre just white, or white and didn't go to university, you voted republican?

HURRPF DURPF DRUMPF OBAMER SHILLARLY TOP KEK LMAO

Attached: 1536198819784.png (500x488, 276K)

You wouldn't die for Israel OP? Wow.

>Anyone else dissapointed what has become of Jow Forums?
ride the wave
it comes and goes
With the mid-terms out of the way, the waters will calm and the shills won't be so numerous

Attached: here-forever.png (1238x671, 655K)

people are gonna be forced to wake up now that Trump is a lame duck.

2 years wasted on Trump hype and q larp that amounted to nothing.

Attached: 1541584178749.jpg (800x1100, 142K)

It means that most educated white people didn't vote at all, corroborating OP

Q was an attempt at trying to derail pol. No one believed that. Only shills acted like they believed in it.

I will continue to bump

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-15-40-09.png (1440x2560, 335K)

Pol was never good.
/thread

Attached: 1530836710736.png (565x486, 461K)

Fuck you memeflaggot

Attached: 1541107029031.jpg (708x960, 66K)

It's slowly been crumbling, it was never meant to last forever. Nothing lasts forever. I remember when no one gave a shit about politics and now everyone has an annoying and loud opinion. I'm much more fearful of the left being in power though.

This.
Its so fucking tiring to see whole of /pol in a state it has become.
These people who shitpost here all the time about what is currently happening around the world reminds me of a crackhead who needs a fix all the time, quite saddening tbqh.
You all ought to go outside and enjoy life without the consumption of internet for once, it will do you good.

When you either think of yourself as a republican or democrat then you have already lost yourself to this game.

Since you don't want to admit, I'll say it to you myself
You took the bluepill

Attached: d26e2646-3e1b-4deb-8660-7ec930cea782.jpg (470x427, 40K)

Agreed
The redditors and Trump fellators have transformed this board into a Republican echo chamber
I can only hope that pol will return to its correct form after that piece of shit leaves office