Raising A Daughter

Realistically, what can be done to prevent your daughter from growing up into becoming a slut?

All you guys ever talk about is "just being there", but that implies that every slut grew up without an ideal father figure. That's simply not true. Sometimes you can take all the right steps and precautions, and they are still sluts.

Would imposing stricter curfews or monitoring their internet and phone activity work? It seems that they mostly become sluts because of the attention of social media and mainstream entertainment.

Attached: daddy.jpg (2896x3660, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLZBvgWVlOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tough to do but doable...children will respond to strength and surety. Ultimately she'll have to learn on her own.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x902, 76K)

Doing the same, good answers would be greatly appreciated. I own a home and me and my wife both make good incomes. How do we not fuck our daughter up???!!

You accept that she will be sexually active because its completely normal.

abort all white females

Attached: 32622351_250058608875769_8232498209511964672_n.jpg (720x720, 63K)

social media is cancer for girls. In fact for all kids.

One thing to do is scout out a couple of boy to potentially pair her up with at the appropriate time and limit the majority of non familial male contact she has and pretty much go arranged marriage.

Basically women are property, treat her as such.

No we need asian qts since they are more loyal.

>having a white daughter
>in the modern age
Only a cuckold would do this. She's just gonna tyrone and chad's fucktoy

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

been thinking about this lately. Since the white race is doomed, why not create a brand new race from scratch by breeding hapas? Asian qts are civilized and have high intelligence, and we can create a new culture that combines the emphasis on tradition that Asian cultures have with the individualism of white cultures.

Try to make her a dyke. That way you reduce the damage she might do

Nope, artificial wombs and sexbots only

I'll never forget the little High school chick I messed with when I was 19. Sexy little slut, and totally daddy's little girl. The first night I went out with her I met her father, and we talked for little bit.
About an hour and a half later, I had her butt naked on my lap, in my car, with 3 fingers inside of her as she soaked my pants and car seat with her cum. Wettest girl I ever had.
Thanks for the memories, Amanda. I still jerk off to them.

Not if you fuck your daughter.

Maybe..

You can't stop what is inevitable. Just a reminder: youtu.be/sLZBvgWVlOc

Keep her away from social media

keep her away from mainstream nigger music

Give her ass a curfew

Don't spoil her by buying her too much crap

but most important of all

STAND YOUR GROUND

Attached: 1499913491014.jpg (451x533, 20K)

This is the best solution.

Do you jack off thinking of the dad too?

>Realistically, what can be done to prevent your daughter from growing up into becoming a slut?
Don't allow her to watch american movies/media or listen to american music.

I don't actually see anything worth being upset about in that picture.

oh good, this post again

Attached: stink_eye.png (301x329, 123K)

this picture is dumb, she has one boyfriend in all of these pictures. not like you have pictures of her getting gangbanged

Wearing a bikini and having the same boyfriend in all her pics is not really a “slut”.

Get her interested stem subjects early on. Give her an extracurricular activity to keep her focused and driven. Share a fitness regimen. Fit women are more conservative. Basically make her a fit nerd. She'll still suck cock but she won't flaunt it.

>Try to make her a dyke
Possibly the worst advice here. The highest rates of domestic assault are among gay women.

You brutally fuck her cunny until she's a mind broken sex doll for Daddy alone.

She lives at home until she moves in with her husband. She is homeschooled and does not go to college or university.

Exact same image
Exact same post
Exact same flag
1 post by this ID, like last time.
>zoomer pop

Because German media and music is sooo much better...

>being this excited about a girl peeing on you

and now?

Attached: roastie.jpg (2608x1908, 1.02M)

Muh Romanian nigga

Altough we taste from the bitter waters of misfortune, so long as one of us remains to fling the torch forward with spite and defiance we are not dead.

Thus even in a loosing battle surrendering is suicidal when you know no prisoners are going to be taken.

Impregnate as many white girls as you can, but only marry virgin if you do marry, and try not to deflower virgins if you can impregnate others, and are not aiming to try for a marriage.

Even if we are doomed we should never throw the towel in but prolong it and make it as hard a fight as possible.

If the macro scale is demographics, but the controllers are keen on both genetics and culture, adopt a strategy intent on capitalising on the very move of the enemy.

Lots of sluts, so impregnate them. Be of course weary of STDs. May want to get check ups to present and ask for the same in return, preferably in a non autistic way - highly likely to require a serial short term relationship and breakup pattern. The risk of alimony court rape exist so plan accordingly.

If you happen on a virgin consider if it is worth deflowering her thus loosing the slim chance of A grade wife material to other potential suitors, from a biological perspectice, if you do not want to pursue that.
Once/If married, ensure children have the right cultural upbringing to fight, survive and thrive in the enviroment they will be brought in.

Probably cease the slutpregnation campaign to consolidate and limit the risk of marriage, unless you can somehow make it work.

Still, consider divorce contingencies should it happen even if you mitigate risk.

Lots of love!

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 1.44M)

>same boyfriend in every pic
maybe they're even married now. disgusting

>what can be done to prevent your daughter from growing up into becoming a slut?

Easy. The technology is centuries old.

Attached: chastity-belt.jpg (536x599, 88K)

Don't act stupid. Nobody in europe cared about things like lgbt, interracial relationships, transgenders, metoo and all this stuff, but your tv and media constantly pushes it and spreads it all over the world.

The USA is to blame for almost everything what is wrong with europe.

>its Americas fault that we believe the same shit as everyone else in the west

Have some fucking self respect and responsibility. I guess we made Merkel fuck you over with migrants too? Or were responsible for the EU?

Its true tho

>I guess we made Merkel fuck you over with migrants too? Or were responsible for the EU?
Yes exactly. Germany is still under american occupation. Everything that happens here is because the amerikikes want it to happen.

You should be worried mate. Your daughter will be in a burka soon enough.

You're fucking hopeless.

Sure kike, go spread your propaganda and promote your degeneracy.

You think I defend that shit? I dont, but to act like no one else does or falls for the same thing is a bold faced lie.

Grow the fuck up, she isn't sucking 10 dicks at once what makes you think she's a slut?

>will respond to strength and surety
Whos spreading this gay meme? Just kiddie LARPing because ZERO life experience

Attached: 1541595266521.jpg (1126x1029, 493K)

I am old (50+). I can be seen as a loser because I still participate in Jow Forums forums. But I enjoy it. I have money and a home. I did the DNA jew because I wanted to make sure I was 100% white. Turned out I am. I don't drink Monster. I spent time in the Marines and I spent time in prison. I don't tolerate faggots or niggers. I live in a 98% white community that borders a 70% black community in the "south." I have two daughters and two sons. Anyone thinking that daughters are less valuable are fucking cock sucking faggots ill fight any day.

Private education, find some country like Bhutan, Mongolia or Japan and send her here.
The fact is that social media and friends have a great impact on children personality

>192582886
exceptions are unfortunately as a rule irrelevant when talking demographics, culture and society.

The youth you had is not something younger generations have and it gets progressively more advanced.

To turn back the tide extreme action is required. Action that corrects the offset.

Woman are not less valuable, but biology has assigned them a role they are uniquely suited at and compromised on most others to ensure its capability.

Also, what is your MOS?

The truth is, you can't 100% prevent it. It's mostly about loose screws, even if you do everything fine she might end up with a desire of going against everything you taught her.

Convert to Christianity

Impose Sharia Law.

Attached: 403799F1-32F8-440C-9EEC-742E8A95B6E1.jpg (1200x630, 61K)

This.

You can rape her yourself

>Realistically, what can be done to prevent your daughter from growing up into becoming a slut?
Threat of violence

Based and chink pilled

Her boyfriend looks like a quadroon to be honest.

lol "no white boys" is obviously shooped on, did you do that yourself fag?

I have two young daughters and a wife. It's really beta if a man can't control his daughters or his family. Also, if the mother of your children is trash, then your children will probably end up as trash.

It sounds like you're insecure about the issue. If I were you I'd be worried about my daughters turning into shameless whores.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1539840335211.jpg (1305x952, 112K)

I do worry about negative influences from society on my daughters. They are both still young and everything has been with them great since I raised them properly. My oldest will get married at 18.

Become Mormon. No, it doesn't have a 100% success rate, but your success rate improves exponentially.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck him in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. He gets to fuck his tight boipussy every night. He gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a man who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

a woman can't be a slut if you disable her feet.

t. chinese foot binder.

So the white race dies at the hands of white supremacists.
Who would have thought?