Something wrong Trumpkins ??

I thought you Trumkins were going to have a Red Wave... what happened? Yesterday it was all pepes and cheers, "the libtard tears will be delicious!" I saw one anony say. Well we aren't crying, we're strong, we're fearless, and we're energized like never before.

We're coming for you bastards, you persecuted us, you told us gays and trans and minorities weren't welcome in this country. You told our football players they couldn't kneel. You told our media they were fake. You told our women they were weak. Well that ends now. We're back in charge after winning the House and we make the rules. Ever heard of Gridlock? get used to it, you're going to hear it a lot. No more laws will pass. Not on my watch. No more bigotry, no more sexism, no more racism. He said "nazis are very fine people" when he talked about charlotsville. Or do your selective memories not recall?

So anyway Trumpkins just wanted to put you on notice. The games are over, we run the show now. Think carefully before you make another move or commit another act of bigotry, your Agent Orange isn't going to have the power to protect you now.

Mueller is coming.

Attached: trump_lock_him_up.jpg (833x500, 75K)

Haha holy shit you guys are still here?

someone post the this is the year the democrats win everything pasta.

this board has made me realize that everyone is retarded faggot
both sides
retarded faggots
centrists are faggots too
even me
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

Attached: 1541492091004.jpg (604x396, 94K)

Nice larp faggot.

Attached: IMG_20181105_223742.jpg (850x400, 50K)

both dems and republicans are neoliberal Zionists though. It's not that both sides are bad, its that they're all the same side and the actual "other side" gets almost no representation.

BLUE WAVE 2018. HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT. TRUMP FOR JAIL. BLUE LANDSLINDE 2020.

Damn, Dems even fail at shitposting. How the fuck did any of you escape the womb?

this guy gets it
also nice trips

Attached: liar in chief.jpg (610x836, 60K)

Go back to where you came from, tranny discordnigger

this faggot can't even check trips right

>doesn’t know how the senate works
Most of us expected the flip, but what we didn’t expect is how little it would flip. Kek still have the Supreme Court and senate. Nothing changes, and all of your superstars lost but one.

Did Trump grab you by your tranny pussy yet, user?

Attached: LKDvagooIRL.jpg (1024x1623, 382K)

Lol why do shills think we're salty? It would have been mind-blowing if they retained the house. That said, we can get any nominee we want and all executive orders will all be upheld. Wall is easy -- commander and chief and army corps of engineers. Meanwhile Maxine waters is the face of the Dems. I don't think we could ask for a better setup to BTFO of the left in 2020.

>Mueller reports he can't find anything
>House bullshits around for a few months grasping at straws
>literally can't impeach because of Red Senate
>SJWs and niggers screech for a few months
>nothing happens

I can't wait.

Attached: Trump mid-Terms.jpg (1084x625, 142K)

>wins house
>riots being planned for tomorrow anyway
jobs not mobs

Oh and our guy is in charge of FL so Dems will have a tougher time taking it from Trump in 2020. Dems don't get this tho cause they're brainlets.

Fuck off with this bait.

Attached: F8ABE559-2274-45D0-B534-ACD363848D20.jpg (1024x673, 88K)

The left lost again

I thought you libtards were going to have a Blue Wave... what happened? Yesterday it was all onions and cheers, "the Nazi tears will be delicious!" I saw one anony say. Well we aren't crying, we're strong, we're fearless, and we're energized like never before.

We're coming for you bastards, you persecuted us, you told us Trump supporters and white people weren't welcome in this country. Football players pushed their false anti-law enforcement narratives. You insisted the media was truthful despite all evidence to the contrary. You said "women are the future" while ridiculing and shaming female Republicans. Well that ends now. You wouldn't shut up about your Blue Wave and in the end you only barely took the house and we still have the Senate. Ever hear of compromise? Get used to it, you're going to hear it a lot. No more taking the cries of SJW's seriously. Not on my watch. No more whining about non-existent sexism, or about the fake wage gap, or trying to revoke our second amendment rights. Trump said that both sides had fine people. Does your selective memory not recall that?

So anyway libtards just wanted to put you on notice. The game is over, we still run the show. Think carefully before you make another move or try to impeach Trump, because your precious Democrats failed to take the Senate and don't have the power to protect you now.

Mueller is a nothing burger.

I like to believe this but FL voted to allow felons to vote. I don’t know how that will work in the long run.

>It would have been mind-blowing if they retained the house.
W-we were expecting to lose, ha ha, 64d chess, liberals btfo

Uh yeah. Hoping for a major upset. You didn't know the Republicans were expected to lose it? The real competition was the Senate. Which we BTFO you.

>Wall is easy
:laughing: i dont think so, the House controls budget appropriation and since the courts already shot down Drumpfts claim that it was a "national security" issue he has no way to get funding without the House, and guess what? really, guess... HE'S NOT GETTING A SINGLE DOLLAR!

Anyway you Trumpkins should know that The Wall was a fat lie right from the start, he just used manipulation tricks against you (because your brains are made from mush) and told you what you wanted to hear. Only a Trumpkin would fall for that bull crap.

So in closing I will just say that as much as you want a wall and no matter how racist you are against our fellow neighbours it really doesn't matter. Democrats for Democracy, we are the future of this country, we are the future leaders, the future politicians, the future CEOs, the future builders, the future inventors, the future Presidents. You might even want to be smart and try making friends with us now while you still have a chance, after all that "libtard" you insult next might turn out to be your future boss.

Anyways Mueller is on the case and he always gets his man. Every. Single. Time.

Attached: Trump_in_hancuffs_being_led_away_by_Mueller_to_be_executed.jpg (639x499, 67K)

>Well we aren't crying
I saw "florida" and "beto" trending on twitter and full of liberals cry

>Wall is easy
LOL i dont think so, the House controls budget appropriation and since the courts already shot down Drumpfts claim that it was a "national security" issue he has no way to get funding without the House, and guess what? really, guess... HE'S NOT GETTING A SINGLE DOLLAR!

Anyway you Trumpkins should know that The Wall was a fat lie right from the start, he just used manipulation tricks against you (because your brains are made from mush) and told you what you wanted to hear. Only a Trumpkin would fall for that bull crap.

So in closing I will just say that as much as you want a wall and no matter how racist you are against our fellow neighbours it really doesn't matter. Democrats for Democracy, we are the future of this country, we are the future leaders, the future politicians, the future CEOs, the future builders, the future inventors, the future Presidents. You might even want to be smart and try making friends with us now while you still have a chance, after all that "libtard" you insult next might turn out to be your future boss.

Anyways Mueller is on the case and he always gets his man. Every. Single. Time.

Attached: Trump_in_hancuffs_being_led_away_by_Mueller_to_be_executed.jpg (639x499, 67K)

>ready for a BLU WAVE, republicucks?
>it's over, trump is FINISHED in the midterms
>BLUE house, BLUE senate, MULLER TIME BABY
>the right is about to get BTFO on Tuesday
>Time for us to take back the country, if you're a republican, get the FUCK OUT
>Incoming blue takeover, reds are finish
>GET OUT AND VOTE! VOTE BLUE
>Had enough of trump? Don't vote for his candidates on Tuesday
>Incoming blue map, it's going to be a meltdown

>Republicans have a better midterm than any party in the last 80 years, and arguably tied or even slightly outperformed Democrats

>OMFG WHERES THE RED WAVE?
>LOL, NO RED WAVE? WHATS THE MATTER, TRUMPKINS?
>WHERES THE RED WAVE? LOL

How's it feel living in delusion?

It was pretty fucking weird listening to trump compliment Nancy pelosi at the the press conference today and saying how he wants to work with the dems.

you're the one who seems deranged, delusional, and fanatic, you're writing all that bull crap as if I was losing my mind or something. No, everything I said is true. You're basically admitting you wanted to lose the House which makes no sense since no one wants to lose. Then you say Oh, well we lost but not by too much. As if it matters. Winning is winning whether it's an inch or a mile.

Mueller will settle this soon enough.

Attached: Trump-Jail.jpg (715x480, 34K)

>unable to understand the basic concept of acceptable losses and calculated risks
Kek

Attached: 1540895030646.jpg (630x830, 528K)

"Ha ha, who needs two houses of Congress anyway, it's not like we wanted to pass any laws or anything"