Is Jew a race?

What do you think? Citations needed

Attached: 20303458-9CC0-45DD-BEEE-667D88B91F1B.jpg (740x1042, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jnetics.org/jewish_genetic_disorders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7858177
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15516841
youtube.com/watch?v=otv3D5VlgBQ
biblehub.com/hebrew/8034.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3809043,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

90% of people who identify as Jewish dont do it based on heritage, but based on what they believe. Which is fucking retarded

Start from here OP.
Introduction To Jewish Genetic Disorders
jnetics.org/jewish_genetic_disorders/

Read these two papers, get them from scihub

Neurologic genetic diseases of Jewish people.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7858177

The Jewish people: their ethnic history, genetic disorders and specific cancer susceptibility.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15516841

LOL there can be no debate now! JEWS ARE A RACE SEPERATE FROM WHITES LOL

no protected classes in my usa, equality all the way!

the opposite is true

Wtf so I can change races by converting to a religion?

Watch the anti-semetism buddy.

I know many jews and (because of a combination of loose family connections and despration on their half) is a brother in a Jewish fraternity. They think of jews as a religion and hardly ever think of it in a racial context.

Attached: 1430464857076.png (924x520, 161K)

Evangelicuck detected. Jews absolutely consider themselves a race. That's why they throw the term "Anti-Semitic" around so much. How the fuck are people still unaware of this? It must be Boomer indoctrination. If someone insults Christianity, do we call them anti-Caucasian?

So long as they separate themselves from whites in all statistics so we can see how badly non-Jews are discriminated against in college applications and the like.

That will never happen. Jews subverted this country by pretending to be white, obtaining office/position of power, then hiring their tribe and firing everyone else. 65% of students at Harvard are Jews, as every level of the academic establishment from the board on down to admissions is Jewish. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers in real life.

ok, so jews consider themselves a race and use the "anti-semitism" every chance they get. The thing is jews aren't even Semitic people, their European. Don't let them fool you, the origin of the word semite has nothing to do with language.

Benjamin Freedman who was a former zionist breaks it all down
youtube.com/watch?v=otv3D5VlgBQ

Attached: the fight for greater israel.png (1000x1372, 2.3M)

Shouldn't everyone be protected under the Civil Rights Act then?

Jew is an ethnicity. The fact that people can't tell the difference between race and ethnicity today fucking blows my mind.

This. They would be Japhethites. At least the Ashkenazi Jews, who are really the only ones differentiated enough to be a race.

“Jewish” isn’t a race and it’s barely and ethnicity. They’re basically Southern Meds

Attached: 3D25284A-85EE-4661-8EB6-DD52728F4589.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

hear me out
but what if we all converted to jews? or atleast claim to be jews.

Thanks for the links. I’m guessing this is good evidence of a dna bond or ethnic bond... but would that justify calling it a race?

Ashkenazis are roughly as White as Greeks and Sicilians

It's a race when it suits them.

I identify as jew only based on my heritage

This. Jews are white

>who are really the only ones differentiated enough to be a race.
So, majority of jews then?

Yeah I shouldn't have said race. It's an ethnic group.

Doesn't matter anyway since the Civil Rights Act covers religious discrimination as well

It’s not evidence unless you consider “Finnish” a race. They have similar problems due to inbreeding

Attached: BDF2DA50-D131-4971-9D11-CFE3166B74D4.png (750x1334, 144K)

endangered species?

Attached: 1531793992345.jpg (819x1024, 63K)

Its the exact opposite
90% don't practice judaism aside from maybe going to some jew school as kids. They identify with heritage.

Okay, that’s fair

but they aren't even semites- but merely eastern european khazarian LARPers

It's more of an ethnicity, but they have a much larger mix of neanderthal so I've always been on the fence. I'm not actually sure what the breakdown of Ashkenazi Jew is in the community, but would he interesting to know.

it means they aren't white.

What do you think kike? Fucking stupid question.

Honestly if you weren't raised Jewish you arent a real jew. 90% of American Jews are fake as fuck, it's nothing more than a social club to them.

Ashkenazis are Central Asian mongrels, Sephardis are Mediterranean mongrels etc.

fake jew kikes are shemites / semites
the torah was edited by their parents
lilith satan and gabriel. this is why
they edit wiklipedia to hide who they
are.

in bereshit or genesis the renown
are killed by god in the flood.
shem or sem means renown
so, god killed the renown ie
shem, but allowed noahs son
shem, ie renown to live?

LOL. amalekites are stupid
and cannot create anything
but problems because they
are liars. not creators. see
the problem here with wikipedia?

biblehub.com/hebrew/8034.htm

Strong's Concordance
shem: a name
Original Word: ????

NASB Translation
byword (1), defamed* (1), defames* (1),
fame (8), famous (3), famous* (1), memorial
(1), Name (3), name (654), name's (11),
name* (4), named (7), named* (66), names
(80), renown (6), renowned (1), report (1),
repute (1), same names (1).

that judge is pretty retarded and basically
spit in gods childrens faces by siding
with the enemy fake jew goats.

Attached: covering my tracks 2.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

The question is, will this singlehandedly hand power to the Jews or will it single them for annihilation out once people find out they dominate every facet of our life as a race?

They are a bunch of Shitalians and Khazarians who converted sometime ago. There is a book about it called something like "The invention of jewish people". This is posted everyday in this gay ass board.

Hey thanks for coming! See you next time

>born jewish
>redpilled by Jow Forums
How can I use this to fuck with people? Sounds like a fun way to troll.

Attached: 1540150611671.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Yeah, this is gonna backfire on them hardcore. Cuz now jews must be distinguished from whites if they want to reap those benefits and also jews can be counted as diversity hires now

>this thread

Attached: 5C1A2D5D-E5AD-4F65-97EF-3E493E4B8993.jpg (504x504, 35K)

Good.
It means Jewish diversity quota in the Ivy League education is 2% and Jewish applicants should be penalized with minus points for exceeding it just like Asians are penalized exceeding their quota.

Attached: harvard_kikery4.jpg (750x576, 108K)

Already used to do this in college.

>blacks commit most of the rapes and murders
>user, how could you say that as a white guy?
>Excuse me? I'm Jewish, no people have suffered as much as Jewish people. Jewish people understand what true suffering is.

Sometimes I would get mixed results, but it would shut down most people.

>shut down

>how do i manipulate people

just go out and do it. you're a jew, it should come natural

Attached: 1541109972956.jpg (900x819, 154K)

If Jews are a race, then its impossible to be Anti-Semitic. Racism is power + privledge after all, and who holds all the power.

You'd be amazed but people who never went to college or work low skilled jobs give no shits about what you are as long as you get results.

I learned early on that feigning ignorance is a good way to get information out of people.

The Jews surely think that it is, that's enough reason for me.

So whites are protected as well since Jews are white. Wonderful news!

It doesn't matter they're Khazar converts. They consider themselves a race, they act as a race, and they use "Anti-Semitism" as a tool to silence you on RACIAL grounds.

(((they))) are a species

> us court rules Jews not white

Yes

Jews are better human beings than everyone else, according to the media and government. When do us Irish boyos get good boy rights?

Only if catholic, bhuddist, atheist are races.

Based!

we're white, and not just on saturdays. it's a fucking cult.

Attached: Canadian Apology.png (1292x1160, 1006K)

It’s all three. Race/Ethnicity, Religion and Nation. Ask any Jewish studies scholar.

How can one be 'protected' yet 'equal'?

the holocaust is bullshit. we made it up.

im sure alot of people died on all sides

This x 1million.
Fuck this muh race is a religion shit

Lol, this is something from the Turner Diaries.

yeah, a lot of goyim

Please Watch And Share:
The Lobby P1: U.S.A
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

The Lobby P2: Managing Elites
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ

The Lobby P3: The Witch Hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY

The Lobby P4: Marketing Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044

No it's a religion. That's common sense.

Those southern meds have significant semitic ancestry... just like the jews. Neither of them are white

Most of the Jews on that graph lie far outside the European cluster. Only ashkenazim are next to sicilians

if you need to make that distinction, that is on you
not me

Even then a sicilian is not your typical european. Sicily has been occupied by arabs for long periods of time

The census needs a MENA category. Middle eastern and North African which is what Jews would get placed in since they are semites.

>Haaretz
literally Israeli buzzfeed, you can safely ignore any of the bullshit they put out

hardly any practitioners of judaism died in world war 2

Everything in this circle is white. I am not happy about the turks that made it in. They are almost certainly greeks who have been assimilated into turkish culture

Attached: 1541635665329b.jpg (1024x993, 212K)

All white people should identify as Jewish.

Attached: 1509482292676.jpg (1027x731, 88K)

>ATTENTION WORLD. JEWS ARE A RACE NOT A RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY

Attached: dididothat.gif (320x240, 1.12M)

The average ashkenazi is closer to the mean on the west Asian cluster than they are to the mean of the European cluster.

There is something to the khazar theory. Jews share unique genetic markers with kurds. Kurds are persian. Khazars were culturally turkish but ethnically persian. Also persian jews are nearly indistinguishable from non jewish persians. This is likely due to converts which lead to an influx of persian dna into the jewish gene pool.

jews aren't human

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3809043,00.html

Attached: 1535855395888.jpg (638x598, 257K)

this

>I have to compete with Arabs to get into schools
Sign me up, even smart sandniggers are retards.

Meant for

Some Turks make it in because that was a province of the Roman Empire. There are still plenty of legitimate white people in Turkey.

It also means the share of euro-whites will increase in universities since Jews aren’t getting classed as white. Right now, half of the “white” students in ivy leagues are Jewish despite being only around 3-4% of “whites”

finns are a unique race, dipshit

Even better. Whites are the only other competent *and* socially capable students.

When I went to college they told me race isn't real. This law is a sham!

I was engaged to a jew and quasi- adopted into their community for this reason. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

What's wrong with all you anti-semites on this thread?
Clearly Jews are white when it benefits them and not when it doesn't, and that's perfectly fine.

Wait, wait. So race is real after all?

The first person I heard this from was a Jew.
Every one of them understands this in those exact terms.

Sometimes Jews were kicked so their assets could be seized to line the royal treasury and clear debts they made from lenders, but I get your point.
Fun fact, the ridges on coins are anti-semitic because it stopped jews from debasing currency.

The only "white turks" are the remaining greeks who have remained untainted. The average turk is a persian semitic mongrel