#RESIST

Mass protests are being planned for tomorrow

Attached: pc44.png (549x711, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8dVgSb3C-nqD6h2PpENodA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF Congress just flew over my house

It's a cute idea, but we'll see how many outraged libtards actually bother putting boots on to protest that someone got "fired"

Don't get me wrong, we'll get the manufactured controversy, but you won't have any real march of tens of thousands. You'll have a thousand in a few major cities that stop giving a shit after a day because they need their need fix.

Spot the cryptokike

Jeff Sessions resigned, idiots

Audible kek

Lol some liberal faggots waving Solviet flags and kicking trash cans aren’t going to make him renege

Civil war if doubles

Trump is about to drain the swamp, do you feel it?

Attached: 1539002918338.png (448x538, 75K)

Now they love the Keebler Elf? When Trump nominated him for AG they were screaming REEEEE KKK

nice we still get some comfy streams even though we didn't keep the house

Are they the same people that protested like a year ago against Sessions' appointment ?

>rapid response network
>Mass protests nation wide
>Constitutional crisis
>only 1,000 replies
Twitter is dead

Quick summary, what did Jeff Sessions do? (Or was about to do?).

Also, Nah same as Flake. "Pushed out".

Rolling

reaffirmed civil war if triples

CHEETO HITLER HAS GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

> constitutional crisis
these faggots don't even know what they're talking about

Attached: 1541204029148.png (577x387, 273K)

CONFIRM

Oh my. Should I go to my safe space?

>Liberals protesting the firing of a drug warrior, neo con.

Attached: Heston Laugh.webm (1920x816, 1.91M)

Good.
Can we just get to the end and start a civil war already.
Unironically wish to speed this hell on earth up.

Has anyone got the gif of this?

Remember when they threatened this over firing mueller and it was at 800k people signed up?
then they released their numbers a few weeks ago on if it was rosenstein and it was 400k?

L O W

>rapid response mass protests

THE FOUNDING FATHER DIDN"T INTEND FOR THIS SORT OF ASSAULT SPEECH. IMPEACH THE FIRST AMENDMENT NOW.

Attached: file.png (1069x902, 112K)

big if true

It's time for the Lefty Protest Sign Contest
>5 Points for Handmaid's Tale
>5 Points for 1984
>10 points for Harry Potter
>10 Points for Game of Thrones
>15 Points for Star Wars
>20 Points for Rick and Morty
>25 Points for Cheeto

Attached: 1541632025424m.jpg (684x1024, 127K)

"our Rapid Response Network"

Attached: 5b99f0f873058.jpeg.jpg (380x302, 33K)

Time to start executing these protesters.

>we are activating our rapid-response network

Attached: 1533811882906.jpg (990x596, 49K)

hr dindu nuffins

Too bad I have to work, or I'd be out there laughing at them.

I thought the lefties hated Sessions. But I guess if Orange man fired him then he's a good boy now.

Attached: 1541458512936.gif (367x219, 523K)

Stayed tuned to this channel. Gloom Tube covers all the latest happenings. He has multiple live streams and normally has a police scanner going. It's never a full moment.

youtube.com/channel/UC8dVgSb3C-nqD6h2PpENodA

Roll

Attached: 51AE7BA3-E73A-46BC-A5AB-3117C7E10112.png (625x800, 31K)

They think they are fighting the system but all they are is the democrats useful idiots.

>Jeff Session skedaddled
Can someone give me a quick rundown? Why are libs up in arms over this?

They have a new protest like every other week.

are these leftists literally trying to start a civil war?

Are they going to be serving pecan ice cream?

They're going to be where every center of population is within the 48 states! Us Rightwingers really have it coming, can't you see?

Multiple uses of the 2nd amendment will happen at these locations

Stunning and brave

no, just staging a massive false flag

I will be in on this.

i wonder how it will actually go, im thinking that after the democrats slightly won the house and are not completely powerless, enthusiasm for these things will fizzle out

who the fuck cares about jeff sessions being fired, also what the fuck is their rapid response network

Jeff Session, AG, recused himself from overseeing Mueller probe due to conflicts of interest. Rod Rosenstein (R), assistant AG took over as he's next in line, and has been playing ball with Mueller.
Jeff Session is fired, Matt Whitaker is hired on board as new AG. Matt Whitaker is an outspoken Trump loyalist and heavily anti-Mueller. Has recently written opeds where he suggests that a new AG should be hired who should entirely defund the probe as it's legally problematic to cancel the probe. Defunding it means that the probe still exists, but 0$ can be spent working on it, and since we have minimum wage laws, the probe is dead in the water. Since Matt Whitaker is new AG, Rod Rosenstein now isn't needed as interim head of the probe as there is a non-recused AG, so Matt Whitaker is poised to become Mueller's new boss and will likely immediately shut down the Mueller probe and hinder any further indictments.
Dems can rehire Mueller and continue the probe, but not until they actually control the house, which happens in January. So, that would mean that the Mueller probe is dead until then, which means that any tracks can be covered and evidence of any potential wrongdoing can be deleted. In addition, Trump will be allowed full insight into anything that Mueller has found, and will be able to navigate around it if anything arises post Dem-house control.

>Trump uses his constitutionally granted power
>Constitutional crisis

What

ORDER RECEIVED

Attached: npcs.jpg (432x452, 57K)

How do these people not realize that their entire ideology is fucking fake and gay?

I guess the real question is, should I conceal carry my ruger lcr or my glock 26 tomorrow?

Attached: 1541545886981m.jpg (1024x871, 152K)

400,000 snowflakes lined up and ready to screech at a moment's notice.
>Retarded modern day Minutemen.

God I hope so, the only way to save the US is war and purges. This can be the start of that.

He did nothing. He was against legalization of marijuana and Trump now wants to legalize ahead of 2020. He and Pelosi have already openly talked about working together on drug reform. They’re protesting to protest. It’s literally a fucking job for them.

singles and OP is a faggot

Says the worthless kike accomplice.

>we lost the midterms, better resort to violence
How Antifa of you user.
kek

I wish. just bought a new gun. oh well.

Be happy that I'm one of (((us)))

Party van!

Attached: thank-you-for-your-tip-httpsultips-tigovthank-you-for-your-tip-report-4019144.png (500x312, 32K)

Both retard. The LCR to fire from inside your pocket, it's your backup gun.

The 26 with an extended backup mag for really dumping bullets.

Do you see me acting like Antifa? No cunt, I'm shitposting on the internet. We didn't lose the midterms either, losing the house was expected, however the senate race in numerous states are too close for comfort, the Democrats are importing shitskins faster than whites can wake up to their Jewish ways. The country will be too far gone in 10 years for any Republican President to ever be elected again, and at this rate, they may even outpace us in the 2020 election. We can't save the US through liberal means like elections, something big needs to happen. An unironic 'final solution' if you will.

>Civil war if doubles
Is it going to be a 30 or a 60 kind of day?
>asking for a friend

Attached: 10-e1449444686184.jpg (800x800, 187K)

President Trump must treat protests in the Glorious Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. We have no issue of demonstrations in our prosperous nation, your President Trump can do likewise!

Reroll.

that's not enough, you gaotta get quads for a happening like that.

Based and v&

Both

hey kim
our first ammendment prevents the government from interfereing in peaceful protest. however, the second the protestors stop being peaceful to passersby, the second ammendment comes into play, and the citizenry starts shooting protestors dead on the spot.
the system works.

Gee whiz it's almost like they were preparing for this for a year or something.

It seems your “peaceful” protesters attack police with rocks, locks, and firebombs yet no one is killed or arrested in response. It would be wise to suspend PC and allow your military forces to handle the situation. This is sedition.

>those tabs

Kys

SEETHING
You really took losing the House pretty hard huh?

Attached: 1539689923875.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Oh, you mean I might get to play Frogger with stupid NPCs tomorrow?

Attached: You shall ride eternal.jpg (1208x500, 103K)

Checked, picking up my guns tomorrow

>gained more seats than our fake nigger "POTUS"
>lost

Attached: fail.png (500x499, 318K)

Thanks for voting for more mob nonsense, fucking retard normies.

Attached: virginpresident.png (2768x1256, 169K)

I thought they hated Sessions?

ah that's just the thing. the military has been staying out of it. A while back in california, even the cops stepped aside and let the capitalists, fascists, libertarians and identitarians handle it. it worked out VERY well.

you see we're not waiting for anyone to come save us; we're waiting for an OK from the top to let us take care of business ourselves. Surely you're aware that the american right wing is the single most armed force on the planet, right? surely you know that just under half of the US population owns more guns and ammunition than EVERY MILITARY ON EARTH COMBINED, no?

Why do they do this? Protesting doesn't accomplish shit and there aren't any more middle ground voters to sway to their side. They're just going to create traffic. Hope they all get shot

Why do people even think a civil war is on the table? The quality of life for people on both sides is just too high.

If you see a blue ford run niggers over tomorrow on the news... well then you know this shit interrupted my commute home

Kek!

If they aren't accomplishing anything, why have they made you so mad that you think they should be shot?

>we'll see how many outraged libtards actually bother putting boots on to protest
That all depends on how much money is on offer.

Attached: soros.jpg (3639x2646, 1.95M)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-192659_Chrome.jpg (1440x2517, 664K)

>Why do people even think a civil war is on the table?
We want it to be on the table, but we know it's not. I want this gay empire to collapse or recover. We're well on our way to collapse.

Attached: 1438402584276.jpg (250x250, 20K)

It's almost like these people don't have jobs

Attached: 1539575162445-pol.jpg (720x998, 49K)

that'll get him re-elected and boost the economy. i like weed.

>implying
I wished

Attached: 1538702445216.jpg (600x600, 299K)

>implying that's a bad thing
Working to fund the super rich while you yourself are broke isn't something to be proud of user.

Attached: 1541373092461.jpg (512x600, 72K)

almost seems like it was planned all along

The constitutional crisis occurred when Sessions conspired with the Dems to remove control of the DOJ away from the president. We have survived the crisis, the components odf government will again be restored to normal functioning. President is direct supervisor of the AG, who in turn supervises bot the CIA and FBI. The coup is over. We survived the crisis, and now traitorous leftist heads will roll. Sessions and Mueller are going to strike deals to avoid prosecution in return for flipping on the coup conspirators.

Attached: Narhguls.jpg (500x281, 103K)

Yeah I bet you newfag reddit nigger tier theft of decade old joke stealing shitstains find this funny

Why don't liberals leave their safe spaces to riot

Attached: 1541430067269.webm (640x800, 590K)