So this is what the House of Representatives will most likely be in the next 10 to 15 years

So this is what the House of Representatives will most likely be in the next 10 to 15 years.

How do we fix it Jow Forums?

Attached: House2033.jpg (916x790, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/ND/2091018364_zpid/
twitter.com/punisher_bass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The South will rise again as the new Blue Empire!

OP might be memeing, but the reality is that down the line Texas will go blue, because they are addicted to cheap labor and are close to the border. Their materialism and good economy also attracts transplants whose lack of social roots leads them to be or become liberal.

Donald Trump won in the rustbelt. We have to focus on Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. If we turn these states permanently we can lose Texas.

Florida is dangerous, I wouldn't be surprised if they go blue because their nigger felons have reacquired the ability to vote. There needs to be a contingency plan for the worst case scenario. The Republican party must become the American party.

>How do we fix it Jow Forums?
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

What a coincidence...

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

What a coincidence...
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

I'm taking steroids, lifting, been learning Japanese 4 years pretty fluent at this point, then going there to teach English and get a waifu. Fuck this place.

What a coincidence...
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1024x1279, 334K)

What a coincidence...

Attached: melting_pot.jpg (824x768, 183K)

STOP ALL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION! Only allow white European immigration. Simple as that really. Shitskins always vote for leftists, but leftists don't have children regardless of race. Without a steady supply of shitskin voters, conservatives whites will outbreed every other group.

OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD OH WHAT A CREATIVE SLIDE THREAD

Attached: aaaslidethreads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>denver red, eastern WA/OR blue
>doesn't understand urban vs rural

It's more complex than that, there is a rural and urban divide between whites. We need to decentralize. Cities are bugman hives and turn good people into atomized degenerates. The lack of social bonds leaves them very vulnerable to liberalism and destructive individualism.

good riddance faggot

I bet you can't even bench your bodyweight fatass I'd snap you the fuck in half little bitch

What a coincidence...

Attached: melting pot.jpg (2306x3274, 3.82M)

lol fuck an Asian you little roiding bitch, I bet your nuts are shrunk. You probably won't be able to reproduce you mental midget. 20 bucks says you can't kickstart your dick after your done with your cycle cocksucker.

lol I get more pussy in a week than you have in your life but keep self projecting your shrunk cock forever alone cuck

lamo I bet your circumcised too faggot, go reproduce with an Asian if your sperm count is high enough so that I know that my family will never mix with your beta male genetic descendants

Can’t be stopped, the wheels are in motion

Melting Pot celebrated America's capacity to absorb and grow from the contributions of its immigrants. Zangwill was writing as a Jew who no longer wanted to be a Jew. His real hope was for a world in which the entire lexicon of racial and religious difference is thrown away.

we literally cannot without pogroms.
sorry man, see you in the gulag

also, colorado and montana will probably flip too

The only reason they did as well as they did was because 45 incumbent NPC cucked Republicans like Paul Ryan retired. Pennsylvania Democrats re-engineered and gerrymandered their districts. The left and Soros spent a ton of money on low level Rep races and sponsored mad cat ladies, who were steamed about Kavanuagh. They played it strategically this year, but it won't work well in 2020. I am still White nationalist and we need more campaigns to suppress the PC dogma and NPC monoculture.

Attached: Rodger.jpg (374x538, 59K)

>Can’t be stopped, the wheels are in motion

Attached: 58832485.jpg (252x285, 30K)

I am half native half Spaniard. Will get me
a white wifey and have 75% white goblinos. Better than me 56%meme

lol that's pic is gonna be your son bro

Democrats.....always playing the temporary short game, never the long one. Checked by the way

>not wanting to push your hard cock into a 5'2" Japanese bitch and cum inside her
lmao get with the times bro

Shut up Chaim. We only breed with whites

Keep memeing and redpilling normies and it will accumulate into a massive red wave. It’s all we can do.

>mfw

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 10.54.19 PM.png (1366x768, 1.41M)

economic collapse, civil war, reich. same as always

Nukes.

end food stamps

Don’t race mix user

Deport all of (((them))) and same effect will happen

Buy this:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/ND/2091018364_zpid/

10309 99th St NE
Langdon, ND 58249

Now you can own one of the rarest nuclear hardened underground structures in the world!

White areas are becoming more Republican. Less white areas are becoming more Democratic.

SHOCKER! I know.

at the rate the "progressives" are pushing the party will fracture within 10-15 years

It’s kind of ironic how cities generate a lack of social interaction lmao.

Deport

This is your average internet janitor.

twitter.com/punisher_bass

Attached: based.jpg (1099x448, 127K)

Still too much red. Trump is going to destroy the party if he’s not arrested first.

Wish I had been able to grab up an old nuclear missile site when they US government was practically giving away the ones they decommissioned.

How do you see it reversing, without venturing into fantasy land

>Melting Pot celebrated America's capacity to absorb and grow from the contributions of its immigrants. Zangwill was writing as a Jew who no longer wanted to be a Jew. His real hope was for a world in which the entire lexicon of racial and religious difference is thrown away.

Attached: JIDF crew.jpg (2000x1333, 308K)

Build the wall already.

This!