SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Latinos. When you guys rule the world is whitey fucked or will you maintain the peace?

Attached: qt314.png (800x1120, 810K)

>mexicans
>ruling anything
if you guys go out the way of the dodo china will attack

desu we need another conquistador only this time tell Spain to fuck off.

My mom got bleached
I turned out white looking so its alright

when whitey is gone it's the chinks who rule over all

Most latinos "believe" they are white. They won't eliminate whiteys, they'll just larp as them. Latino self hate is a powerful force.

>mexico the 11th largest economy in the world

Listen... you're not white.

Spics need whites. They wont get rid of whites.

You will serve us as our personal butt plugs.

Attached: 1539985572307m.jpg (1024x819, 103K)

That's entirely because they're next door to the world's largest economy.

What is this "latinos" you speak of? Have you ever actually met more than just one brand of them?
They all fucking hate each other in ways that put the European countries to shame, they'd be too busy trying to one up each other and settling old bad blood to be able to do anything or worth. The world could be falling to pieces around them and they'd still rather fight each other first and foremost.

Attached: 17315.jpg (1063x1600, 202K)

>ass humor
Okay you're a Mexican.

Attached: ourgirl.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Implying when Whitey's gone China won't whip out it's primo-grade world power dick on the rest of the world outside the Eastern hemisphere

Attached: pepecoffee.jpg (125x125, 3K)

unlike people with your flag I embrace it
do you really think every none white hates being none white? maybe diaspora niggers do but personally I like my brown skin

True
t.

Why would you like looking like a walking shit?

I don't know man, maybe a lack of lack of self-esteem? I see myself in the mirror and I think I'm handsome even if I'm probably a 5/10. Might have to do that my nation is a mutt nation so I don't have these identity issues with how I look.

>delicious chocolate with white physical features

Attached: 1313334150066.jpg (250x350, 22K)

The Muslim caliphate will rule for 1000 years.

yw

latinos are white by definition

Bro fuck them. You're a Mexican living in Mexico who likes being a Mexican. Do you man.

Goddam, can we just let non-whites exist in their own countries? What the actual fuck?

based

With whitey gone the Chinese will reign supreme. They care only for the acendency of their race. They will be 8 feet tall with 14 inch penis thanks to genetic engineering.

I'll fuck you if you're a woman.

Iv seen this on the job site. I swear, Africans are truly the dumbest race. I hear all the time remarks made from Hispanics about hating lazy blacks, and some even suggesting that if only they, and not blacks had been the minority, the U.S. would be way ahead of the time. Fact is, most mezos seem to show, if nothing else, a kinship to whites, but blacks, those fuckers are done for, they voted for free gibs, without reading the long paragraph that states”in return for free gibs, we will replace you with Hispanics who have a long history of mass killing blacks”.

asians are white, it's just the yellow haired cucks on the far west end of asia on the north coast of the european peninsula that need to die. japanese and koreans are the true aryans.

HIT OR MISS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: all-in-one solution.gif (500x281, 2M)

White was a term created during colonialism, it's just logical that the people created by colonialism still worship the idea.

why do texans get their own flag? not fair I want state flags for mexico too

They won't rule the world, unless the world is exactly like Mexico.

lets be buddies latinos. hey we both hate niggers right?

You make it sound like niggers aren't universally scorned anyway.

Attached: 960x1280xfe5df232cafa4c4e0f1a029.jpg (960x1280, 226K)

>That collar
HNGGGGG