What the FUCK was Hillary thinking?

What the FUCK was Hillary thinking?

Attached: 264E9549-47E8-4D6D-A026-912829E80E93.jpg (3146x2097, 1M)

I completely forgot about this weirdo kid fucker until right now.

She wanted a lackey with no charisma who would pose no threat to her.

Why did so fucking many people in VA re-elect him? That's the real question.

She was thinking based Jesuit lawyer from West Virginia was going to dominate in the south. Honestly Tim Kaine might have won the presidency himself if he hadn't been saddled with the Clinton albatross

diddle enough kids and you get to be VP. Don't you fucking understand politics by now? Hillary couldn't give less of a fuck about Kaine. We're literally living in hell

Because northern virginia is where all the DC swamp creatures live and they hate trump more than any other group in the country.

t. northern virginiafag

Thanks for hiring all those bureaucrats Dubya!

This is the only sense that I can make out of it as well.

So many pedophiles are in the elites because they're good assets, very easy to blackmail.

Quick rundown?

I really. really liked when Trump called him "the other guy" during one of the debates

CAIN

GET IT?

LIKE THE SON OF THE DEVIL

HAH

CIA IS SO FUCKING WITTY

He was a great candidate. Spotless history and dedication to the community. Bastards should have run him for prez instead of that senile old woman. Easily would have beat out the orange man.

Because corey stewart is a fucking clown and didn't run anything remotely close to a serious campaign

I live in VA and I voted for Kaine

right hand person

>we have to win republican voters

Attached: fhghfghfge.jpg (1145x918, 61K)

Exact same Thing Merkel did in Germany. Surrounded herself with weaklings, fags, Omega-yes-men. Women with the will to power tend to operate in this style

He was the DNC chairman until Wesserman-Shultz became chairwoman. What do you think he must’ve been promised for him to give up his seat to that nasty Jew hag? Do the math.

>I live in VA and I voted for Kaine
KYS
the alternative was to abstain from voting for either

Have you guys seriously already forgotten who the chairman of the DNC was before DWS? Or are you all just fresh off the boat from Reddit?

Hillary convinced Tim Kaine to step down from his post at the DNC so she could plant DWS and rig the Democratic primaries against anyone who tried to take it from her. Now what could Hillary Clinton possibly have offered Tim Kaine to get him to step down from the DNC?

Attached: creepy_tim_kaine.jpg (631x422, 78K)

Explain yourselves, Virginia.

Beat me to it. What this guy said.

Please, please kill your self.

Was that legal?

He was the former head of the DNC right? Well what better to get the DNC under your control than to offer the head of it a job as VP? And it basically meant being the President in 2 years anyways considering Hillary's failing health + plus Presidential stress would have almost certainly killed her quick.

DNC is a corporation not some government mandated body. They can appoint whomever they want as head or remove whomever they want as head. Really they can nominate anyone they want too, but they want to test the waters with primaries to see who would have the strongest national presence, and dragging it out for months help build the names of the candidates in voters minds.

he was instrumental in making the affordable care act as watered down and pro-corporate as possible

Yep this is the real reason. I am shocked at how god damned ignorant most anons in this thread are. This shit was 2 fucking years ago.

p. sure he's a crossdresser and/or pedo

Taken over by liberal locusts and swamp creatures who flooded Northern Virginia and now control elections, despite it being a traditional, southern, red state.

Attached: 40BEB91D-9731-444D-870A-13C3B3DCDB07.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Attached: A92921D4-633B-46F9-931B-D3CB400DC565.jpg (618x349, 60K)