When did white men stop being men?

How to do stop the feminization of the white male? Seriously, every time I'm on the subway or walking down the street I see white timidity on display. There will be a group of white lads just fooling around and being youngsters then a group of blacks come around and they become quiet.The blacks are talking amongst themselves, laughing and minding their own business but the white chaps assume a submissive role.Their eyes dart downwards, their voices become low or they just stop talking all together.It irks me to my core whenever I see this. I'm old enough to remember when a nigger knew his place. That he was inferior and carried himself accordingly. Now whenever I have the misfortune of dealing with a nog, they always look me dead in my eyes when addressing me and their voice is cocksure.What does the future hold for the Aryan.If this continues the white women will lose respect for us and flee to the cocks of niggers.

Attached: IR.jpg (956x556, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_adipose_tissue#Adults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

50 years of Jew indoctrination. Young white men used to lynch any nigger they saw looking at a white woman, then their fathers got roped into the wrong side on the world wars (goddamn you gooks for that sneak attack shit, you fucking kike-puppets) and things crumbled down from their as white's natural civility and respect for order took hold.

how can anyone look at that deformed poorly dressed nigger and say that's masculine? is this bitch fucking retarded?

What is going to be the future of our race? I am afraid.

I'd say she is. Also look at the guy in the background, if that isn't alpha.

Perhaps she means in terms of their behavior.

>How to do stop the feminization of the white male?
>Dutch
>White

Don't start with that now.

t. fapper

Its chemicals called pheromones that alpha men emit, females subconciously pick up on those chemicals and become attracted to it, its like a burning fire inside men that females can detect, semen retention/nofap increases pheromones, the dutch guys in OPs pic probably jack off 24/7 resulting in the loss of that manly aura/essence and the lady detects this in that black man, it has nothing to do with looks women are not loyal, it has to do with beta male vs alpha male dichotomy. Thats the bottom line, if those dutch boys increased their confidence/went to gym/ did nofap and practised semen retention, women would naturally be attracted to them.

it seems to me niggers are smarter since they have figured out the magic formula.This is why white bois are getting BTFOed in the dating market across the west

Attached: s.png (2094x1090, 2.84M)

My akitas act like that. Just before they kill something.

yea or shes a retarded coal burner lol

So why do you permit them to look you on the eye? Just speak up, lean in and pretend that you will eat their eyes unless they avert them.

So glad that I am a martial artist, none of this ducking shit affects me even slightly

Honestly if you find yourself as being feminine and you are male there is a problem, you need to address that issue by working out

If you are a compulsive fapper l suggest attempting to incorporate occult rituals to your fap session, because being a magician is alpha

Find a sigil or devise one all your own and when you pass the point of no return during your fap, focus on the orgasm down to the femtometer and illuminate the sigil as well as the emotions/ambitions behind it with your minds eye, push the idea itself as far as you can into the metaphysical void

Just push that shit as far as possible, or stop fapping. Only two alpha choices here

>hurr what’s a sigil fag

People post them all the time on here, usually as a joke but I’ve seen real ones here and there

it has to be one or the other. that is how human psychology works. if you cant be the dominant you are the submissive. there cant ever be any multicultural equality

>When did white men stop being men?

pretty much about the same time white women stopped being women

Attached: whitewomen25.jpg (634x459, 107K)

This is such bullshit. Women are way more over you when you're having regular sex than when you're not.

What a mega load of horse shit. You got game or you don't anons. Biology sets one up for being attractive to women. If you're a fat ugly fucker then get jacked at the gym. You got muscles but you're still an awkward ugly fucker still. Jacking off has nothing to do with it.

imagine writing this shit that i didnt even read
imagine being british

Coal burners are like chicks who smoked cigs in the old days, that's nature's way of telling white men to fucking stay away.

Just damn...

Stop giving these women attention.

The niggers can have all of those skanks, nasty.

Attached: 1442082448512.jpg (4211x2445, 1.86M)

So you are saying the white lads were relaxed and felt secure in their surroundings, but when dark skinned people got on the train the whites no longer seemed relaxed and more like they were expecting a confrontation?

Good. Around blacks, never relax.

Actually other women show more interest when you're out with a nice looking one already. It's human nature, obviously you are valuable. Although being attractive usually boils down to looking good and being witty.

poor diets soft lifestyles, the cold unlocks white super powers and many never get even a chill anymore

Attached: what-is-brown-fat-3.jpg (320x190, 24K)

Another day
Another muh dick thread

>the cold unlocks white super powers and many never get even a chill anymore
Explain user. What's going on in that pic?

I think this is true to an extent.
I do nofap, gym, diet, and I have 4 girls at work who won't leave me alone now

Any bitch who eats and absorbs monkey spunk is a no go even if they're beautiful to look at, it's just a bridge too far, fren.

>Dutch guys are so feminine
I'd rather go gay then date someone as ugly as that,look at that horse face and those fat schoulders.

cold exposure causes the body to produce significantly more brownfats with cold training

brown fats primarily generate heat and can do so rapidly allowing immense caloric consumption in return for body heat generation

>To some degree, all cells of endotherms give off heat, especially when body temperature is below a regulatory threshold. However, brown adipose tissue is highly specialized for this non-shivering thermogenesis. First, each cell has a higher number of mitochondria compared to more typical cells. Second, these mitochondria have a higher-than-normal concentration of thermogenin in the inner membrane.

brown adipose tissue is superior to (((white))) adipose tissue entirely (it's actually yellow) and with cold training you can rapidly consume fat-energy and fat-heat. brownfat is distributed around skeletal muscles and organs which is not a coincidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_adipose_tissue#Adults

Attached: Brownfat_PETCT.jpg (815x813, 74K)

This guy doesn't look like an alpha at all. He looks like a fucking geek.

that link has a bunch of researched and verified health benefits to brown fats, reversing diabetes and general longevity are among them.

The problem is that the whole world is arrayed against the white man, culturally, politically. The answer is simple, just ignore all that shit and become proficient at doing things that will make you stronger, tougher, and mentally quicker than those around you. Niggers be damned and a trail of white pussy will form up right behind you. If you feel like jacking off then do it ffs.

It must be his nigger cock.

The horse face next to him is twice his size, that thing is more men then that nigger.

Thanks

There will always be a remnant fren.

Mutt look at her and look at him she's twice his size, i like me them shorts blondes with a nice ass and a pretty face thank god there are plenty of them here.

Continue with your nofap journey, you're future self will thank you

Part of that has to do with the fact that you have your own life and you are ordering it. This is intoxicating to females user.

>When did white men stop being men?

Very very probalby, when women stopped being female + as a result of this.

No female women => no motivation.

=> breakdown of civilisation.

Attached: 1532544131696.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

Jacking off has everything to do with being an awkward fucker dumbass, you can still slay despite being an ugly cunt, exhibit A: black man in OPs pic.

constant masturbation leads to loss of cum, cum is the essence of a man that the body absorbs to emit pheromones, females pick up on it and won't be attracted to you if you don't have it.

Having swag is a byproduct of semen retention

Have you got any idea how much blood loss from your body that ejaculation in a single orgasm is equivalent to?

>blood loss from ejaculation
What?

This is serious

Attached: 1529542084145.png (720x960, 1.16M)