Dems are this stupid

They don't even accept reality or are still too hungover. When was Jeff Sessions fired? He tendered his resignation to the President and the President accepted it. End of story

Attached: Nadler.png (695x610, 680K)

You’re a fucking retard if you believe he resigned on his own. The letter even says that Trump requested Sessions’ resignation. Fucking morons.

Trump can't fire an AG while there is a special consul around. Trump's gonna get impeached.

Oh ok. Good luck pursuing that

No one has been fired lol

That's wrong
Cabinet serves at the pleasure of POTUS

This.
Are you really surprised? No one liked him anyway.
People who denounced Trump were crushed in the election. The old republican party is clearly dying and being replaced.

>The letter even says that Trump requested Sessions’ resignation.
So sessions resigned on his own free will. Good to know.

They're literally just lying at this point. You can't even call it spin.

>Dems are this stupid
They know exactly what they're doing.

>your boss tells you you're doing a shit job and to quit

WOW DRUMPF IS EVIL

But you libshits are unironically going to meme a Trump dictatorship into reality if you keep pushing your bullshit

ha ha, yeah, t-the Dems are really pwned this time
america will be made great again any second now, you'll see

>jews take house
>realize they only took the house because the RNC actively sabotaged Reps
>still failed to take the senate
>Trump will replace RBG
>Jews realizing that the nationalists will take the house in 2020

They're spooked to fuck

so what if he fired him? what's the problem? liberals hated him anyways

Their street protests tomorrow are going to look dumb and confusing as fuck to normies. Not even 48 hours after their "blue wave" actually happened and they won the house they are back to their same old shit protesting the resignation of someone their base has been conditioned to hate? Good luck spinning this one libtards!

They're not stupid, they're liars.

They constantly lie about everything, like good little communists.

Just imagine how pol would have reacted if Obama started firing officials who were leading an investigation into Benghazi. Now see your hypocrisy, if you flip flop like a faggot you’re a bootlicking npc who stands for nothing.

They always lie.

They always double down.

They always project.

>If bad people are punished, it's the same as if good people are punished!

Imagine how stupid you are.

Who was fired? by whom? When?

READ HIS RESIGNATION LETTING BRAINLET

>DEAR PRESIDENT SINCE YOU DEMANDED I RESIGN I AM RESIGNING

obama had every right (like trump) to fire his various cabinet members. why would I be mad about it?

Next you'll be telling me Drumpf was holding a loaded gun and forcing him to type it too. Kek. You guys need to bone up on how the Executive Branch works

> open quotes to start each poorly written paragraph full of hyperbole
who are you quoting Nadler, you fat tub of gravy flavored jello?
> no closure of quotes
are you really this pathetic and ignorant?
> finally closes quotes at end of long rambling tear-stained letter despairing for the retyurn of Jeff Sessions, who, despite his actions, Mr Nadler was totally crushing on.
Nadler + Sessions 4ever!!! its the Bromance of the century, and all that shit Nadler was talking about how Sessions is a rayciss bigoted homophobic white supremacist cis hetero male...
that was just Nadler trying to get Sessions' attention. he really wants Jeff Sessions to titty-fuck him behind the gym

Sessions tendered his resignation over a year ago Trump refused to accept it. This was purposely done so the new acting AG is now going follow through with all that Sessiins couldn't.

He tried to resign back in August IIRC. Trump told him to wait until after the election

>This was purposely done so the new acting AG is now going follow through with all that Sessiins couldn't.
So Trump has committed an impeachable offence is what you are saying

What would the charge be?

The audacity of these jews...
They must pay

Attached: 1495722714480.gif (501x585, 212K)

Why is this even a thread?

Trump didn’t even give them 24 hours to celebrate.

He knows Muller is coming for him

Bump

mueller was picked because he has a mile of dirt on him. that rape he did in NY is just the beginning so he'll do Trump's bidding.

/ourguy/ indeed

Muller is a far right lifetime jeb! supporter. Trump is a criminal.

Face it kid

Attached: 1523410951046.jpg (453x328, 32K)

I must admit? I’m very confused by Nadler’s twitter.

Attached: 66D5BA0A-D8C2-4D0D-8023-7CE4A5FA5D30.jpg (931x1132, 547K)