IM THE LAW NOW

Attached: trmp.png (678x482, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it, Trump.

Assassinate!

Attached: 1516419224434.jpg (1773x1199, 304K)

Ladyboy post best post

Holy shit, this is it guys. Trump's pulling out all the stops to start a dictatorship because he know's Mueller will nail him and the GOP's loss in the midterms will bite him in the ass.

Impeachment soon lads

>tip submitted

Mueller is going to expose israel and shill like you soon will be dead.

Scorched fucking earth.

2025, the muller probe is still looking for nonexisteant evidence.

Watch this. Judge Napolitano says that Israel was one of the foreign nations stifling Trump.

They wanted to stop Trump from trying to declassify documents because it would expose the frame job they did against Trump

Mueller works for Trump and shills like you are going to be hanged for treason.

Attached: 1527449472184.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

THIS. trump and kushner on suicide watch.

Attached: mueller.jpg (889x276, 50K)

What would happen if he actually did it?

Democrats would riot?

Steve Bannon and the shills he pays for like you are going to be executed for treason.

Attached: 1536832422089.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

if i spent 2 fucking years on a project and yielded no results my ass would be fired too

Reddit spacing Israeli shills like you will die soon.

Attached: 1539472291412.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Mueller has nothing you idiot. 2 years, nothing.

Those 60,000 indictments are for the swamp. Mueller is going to expose israel.

Attached: 1513441190297.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

Mueller hasn't gone public yet and all the shills tryign to get him fired will be executed for treason.

Your schizophrenia is showing

How does it feel losing the House to anti-Zionist Democrats who will redpill the masses on Israel, Trump, Kushner, and everyone else?

Attached: kushner soros 5.jpg (1280x1968, 476K)

hes baiting the democrats to do impeachment proceedings to make them look like fucking idiots. I wouldnt be surprised if he does fire mueller soon.

Ron Dermer will be hanged

Attached: 1534197893396.jpg (1225x529, 288K)

Lol drumpf won't be able to pass any new laws now that the dems have the house xD.

Trump and the entire GOP are kike shills. You are probably one too.

This
Mueller was waiting for the midterms and hoping dems would control the house and senate so they could impeach Trump. That's not gonna happen so Trump fired Sessions to put pressure on Mueller to end this charade that never was going to produce anything but bullshit charges. If there was any real material it would have been leaked already to torpedo the GOP during the midterms and ensure a blue victory, you brainlet.

democrats would re-hire mueller because they control the house lel

Why do you feel the need to be an annoying fucking cunt in every fucking thread? I'm filtering your ID, so dont bother replying, you stupid fuck

He is baiting so fucking hard, I love it.

checked I know apprentice memes are off limits but he may very well channel some of that in the near future and start firing everybody.

How is he wrong?

Trump should have just fired him months ago while they controlled both.

2016 Trump would have but 2017 Trump is a bitch.

Hey meme flag. NOBODY IS GOING TO SAVE ISRAEL. ITS OVER.

You mean besides nail trumps campaign manager, personal lawyer and RNC financial chair and Trump org longtime CFO. Yeah that’s nothing faggot

Attached: 1x3161.jpg (494x358, 18K)

So still nothing on Trump? Got it. What a fucking failure. It's unbelievable that Democrats are worshiping a white male Republican lawyer called Mueller.

Firing Mueller in 2016, even though Trump knew he had nothing, would have energized the democrats to win the house and senate and fuck over Trump. Plus, Trump still wasn't going to get any real work done with faggots like McCain, Corker, Flake, Collins in the senate. There was no upside to firing in 2016 or 2017. This is actually a really good sequence of events for Trump.

There is nothing the dems can do besides work to make deals and even if they do they will be crushes in 2020, and they have no viable presidential candidates. 2nd term Trump will be a force the likes of which we have never seen in history.

>this fattyfuck again
>ignores muller past about 9/11 and boston
>republican
>he thinks that will win
POOR LEFTYKIKE

Any day now...

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

To me more conclusive evidence that Mueller is in fact taking on Israel was those allegations into rape made by a fucking HARDCORE ZIONIST. Do any anons have caps. I might...

Attached: 1534466186107.jpg (1258x1856, 653K)

>paid Reddit shill

Why thank you user, and a DEATH TO ISRAEL to you this fine evening.

you are an actual GOP KIKE SHILL

>no argument
>not even a real response

>thread gets spammed by rebbitors screaming kike and trying way too hard to fit in

Go back to your discord you fucking faggots, no one buys your shit here

Why do rebbitors think accusing people of being kikes while screeching about "based mueller impeaching trump" means you're not obviously from rebbit?

t. the_donald refugee

The last part that was conveniently left off that quote was, but i havent ..He was saying he could have ended the shit show at an point but he hasnt and he wont. Thats why the (((media))) is the enemy of people and constantly misleads to set a narrative and flame outrage and divide.

Of course.

Attached: 1533524844157.jpg (1600x1172, 987K)

Every time he speaks he adds a bunch of random opposite words and phrases so he can pretend he said whatever he feels like in the new spin moment

I honestly would celebrate if I woke up tomorrow and all of CNN was hanging from lamp posts up and down Pennsylvania Avenue.