Time for white Americans to come home

We need to move to these nations. They are the only white nationalist right-wing nations that exist. The rule is that you must pass a genetic analysis with 98-99% European genes. The 1% remaining must not be sub-saharan genes.
Thoughts?

Attached: 220px-Visegrad_group.png (220x258, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tęcza_(Warsaw)
youtu.be/Yg8B_sDNxXk
youtu.be/ZD_3_gsgsnk
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/netanyahu-orb-n-israel-welcome-hungary-prime-minister-antisemitism-a8454866.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Westerners only bring degeneracy

fuck off

Fuck off, we're full.

>Westerners only bring degeneracy
>B..but I'm going to move to the UK for better work opportunities!

Attached: 1534039313022.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Give it a decade or so and you'll see a lot more Western European "refugees" go there. Eventually most white Europeans might migrate East.

I don't see that happening in America though. Our migrants are Mestizos and East Asians/Indians. It's 100x better than Middle Eastern and African migrants.

Only the worst bydlo leaves home countries
forever

I agree, the average american mutt would bring the multicultural diversity we so badly need!

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

Amerimutt pigu stay home

>98-99%
>Americans

Yeah ok OP

Attached: 20181031_093241.jpg (3264x2448, 2.27M)

>They are the only white nationalist right-wing nations that exist
k

Attached: 1536435303015.jpg (999x625, 179K)

youre not white, gypsy cigan

Why are there so many Poles in the UK then?

Because poles dumped all sluts, criminals and faggots in the UK. Why to keep that trash in?

The fault of the fall of America lies squarely on white Americans. Who's to say we won't bring the same problems with us wherever we go?

Not my problem
anyway most of americans claim germanic heritage and this kind of trash isn't welcomed in here and never will be

Already planning to. Dual-czech citizenship here.
Spics are utter trash faggot. They are very leftists and have higher homicide rates than whites.

Bring money and guns otherwise were full

Make moneyz and go back home.

poland is a jewish property

Attached: dobra.zmiana.jpg (1680x1176, 292K)

Shut the fuck up polish pilots died for your shithole country have some respect now that you rather give money niggers and muslims

Weak non nuclear countries. NTY

>mfw Poland has commercials on TV talking about how much they appreciate the USA

Attached: 1518148542782.jpg (604x516, 126K)

K. Trade guns for Slovak babes?

can we join the cool kid bloc

fuck off, no more running, stand for your land and people.

Ok they are whores i rather take guns

>Americans.
>white
OH NO NO NO
Good, it's better to send retards to another country

Attached: 1540592167966.jpg (768x960, 161K)

You can join your balkan primitive tribesman kurwatian

pls accept right wing white american nationalists that have 100% european genes

Even if you are 100% white and american, most white nationalists (with the exeption of their leaders) are neckbeards and not culturally European. You will never assilmilate, you'll always be an outsider. Running from your problems solves nothing.

Fuck off. They're full.

Attached: 1541445760887.jpg (320x320, 15K)

This. We have nothing useful to offer

the American expat community in Prague is a collection of hard-line leftist basedboys. Sadly I have to work with many of them and they are some of the most insufferable people I have met. The presidential elections went somewhere around 85/15 % for Hillary from what I recall.

What the actual fuck? Is this gypsies per 100 people? I'm surprised there isn't a gibsmedat ethnic party in the parliament. If they're anything like gypsies here in CZ then the voter turnout in their majority precincts should be around 5%

We are US satelite state your faggot US tanks and bradleys are always on trains going god knows where. Most ppl dont like you here sadly thats the truth.

I agree. I lived in Prague for a while and it's infested by American retarded PC leftist students. They are cancer. We always try to avoid the areas where they hangout when we go drinking. And they all white. Stay home u fucking faggots we don't need u in Europe

I'm Half Polish/Half Slovak, I doubt they'd want me over there. We're foreigners to them.

Wahwah why lefties feel fine in my liberland

This, those countries will treat you equally as shit as they treat non-whites.

Shouldn’t have betrayed them at Yalta

Not true actually, most people are very accommodating to westerners here... sadly

The part of Poland my senpai is from is part of Ukraine today, I don't want to live in shithole.

Because you gave them to the Soviets at Yalta, bong

Kresy?

If you really are white you'd stay with your white American brothers when DOTR kicks off, not flee like a pussy to a motherland that is not even your own. Our country is fucked and taking your beta self to eastern Europe doesn't fix shit.

Attached: 475035-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

>bong
wat

Attached: 1541519672761.jpg (481x640, 169K)

Hungarian here who has full hungarian ancestors going back 4 generations that I can track, all born and raised in Hungary. My dad did an ancestry test and it said he was 5% Irish. So you have to be 95% white to move to Hungary

I agree with the based Pol. You don't really want us.

>We need to move to these nations.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT, WE’RE FULL. You’ll just bring in the same filth all over again.

>They are the only white nationalist right-wing nations that exist.

They’re not white nationalists, they are just citizens of their own countries and they happen to be nationalists/patriotis.

>The rule is that you must pass a genetic analysis with 98-99% European genes. The 1% remaining must not be sub-saharan genes.
Thoughts?

Retarded, since you are all mutts.

Attached: 71AC25D6-C543-4CED-8606-DAA574678BDC.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Fpbp

*burger

Autocorrect

What's the story behind this?

French people are already moving to Hungary to escape the Muslim menace liberalism caused, but I'm afraid these people will bring liberalism with them and vote for open borders. But it's not like Hungary's Prime Minister cares about elections anyway

Attached: 1523277412823.jpg (682x582, 87K)

Why not take alaska instead?
>Full of all types of richness
>Beautifull,
>Empty
>Already in the USA
>Atleast 4 times as big as those shitty countries

Attached: mt-mckinley-denali-national-park-alaska.jpg (768x432, 40K)

>What's the story behind this?
I did not know this story either
the Poles are great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tęcza_(Warsaw)

Also its cold as fuck, and you need to care for yourself, so niggers will think twice before going there

Good luck growing food.

Sure it is, Shlomo.

1968 again when?

>Faggot rainbow
Kek

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-22-26-48.png (1080x1920, 330K)

Alaska really is a better option rather than going to fucking Europe. American whites, those that remain, have had their blood fuse with this soil now. Our blood is no longer bound to the soil of Europe. This is our home. We have to clean up our home, not go to someone else's semi-clean home and track mud everywhere.

Shut the fuck up Ahmed

Attached: 836012AA-5183-460B-BFD3-D93E62CEE1E9.jpg (469x476, 56K)

Don’t tell me I’m the only one...

Attached: 89C0DB4C-A05C-44B6-9E35-7F3510F285C6.jpg (400x320, 66K)

Lol
Why?
youtu.be/Yg8B_sDNxXk

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-22-24-11.png (1080x1920, 1.1M)

jew slave

Attached: 170724VisegradGroup.jpg (640x480, 54K)

That's Attila to you, Burger

Lol no. There's a lot of us here. More so than any other group.

How about

>already in USA

USA is the number one degenerate piece of shit in this world.

Besides fucking spices anyway.

Similar note.

youtu.be/ZD_3_gsgsnk

what if I have 2% Japanese, is being a 98% White-Happa mix okay?

Quit LARPing nigger

Attached: FB4FA374-DD0A-41BB-B103-F2EABBC099E8.jpg (466x880, 151K)

>Yes, give up goy, your nation is doomed, keep running from the invaders and reinforce the fact that your people are spineless cowards.
Flightfags (like OP) and defeatists get the rope too

I mean its already their own fucking country, no need to bother and invade someone else

Hungary's PM is such a badass. He literally jewed the Jew.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/netanyahu-orb-n-israel-welcome-hungary-prime-minister-antisemitism-a8454866.html

I think at this point, Netanyahu is just glad that there are first-world countries that hate Muslims just as much as he does.

This, look at what westerners made of their superiority

>Geothermally grown oranges
Lol thats quite interesting, well see what i mean? The place isnt the problem, the white man is so smart he could grow shit in bumfucking antartica if he wanted to

Implying I can afford a DNA test.

He's pretty good but at the end of the day, he is married to a Jewish woman.

And Horthy literally did nothing wrong.

Certain parts of TX are full of Czechs (Wharton, Austin, Colorado, Fayette counties). Many who grew up here retain some facet of the language. Been jamming polka since I was 5 and can speak a bit of the Czexan slang they reared here. Have family roots in both Bohemia and Moravia

USA is the first white nation to die though. On the other hand it's probably best that they die in their homes rather than spread around white countries bringing degeneracy and bad habits.

There are states in the US that are less than 40% white. We'll gladly colonize that.

The dude doesn't even have a high school education.

>We are US satelite state

Unfortunately this is true.

Our government keeps cucking to the US (aka Israel) and the EU.

(Slovak in US.)

You should leave NATO then. Enjoy things if Russia ever decides to repeat 1968.

>Horthy
I'm not super familiar with Hungarian history desu, what did he do that's so cool?

That's also the case with Korea and Japan, and they aren't cucked. It's good to have that extra national defense.

Meanwhile in Africa, the place with most fertile and easy to grow land in the world..
White americans arent the problem, if you take a white american baby and raise him in poland or hungary he will do just fine, its the american culture that sucks because its been controlled by (((the media))) for such a long time. American whites are still genetical europeans

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

>self inviting yourself to move to somebody's else country
>cry about immigrants

Attached: 4671db78b1cc7d1701ed11dad7570114.jpg (236x345, 11K)

Well I guess it can work if the parents are gassed and babies are taken to other countries to be raised as whites. Any influence by the parents would contaminate them.

Americans are renegade europeans. They don't even understand white mans culture anymore.

Ami, go home!

He was the leader of Hungary during WW2 and Hitler's reign. He agreed to aid Hitler in deporting Hungarian Jews, he claimed he had no knowledge of death camps though. He also managed to get back some Hungarian territory lost in WW2 which had majority Hungarian populations, without even fighting, just reclaimed land and was greeted as a hero.

Hitler wanted to control him and Hungary completely and Horthy stood up to him as much as he could. Horthy was in a tough positions between the Communists and the Nazis. Eventually, Hitler kidnapped his son and blackmailed him to agree to turn Hungary into Germany's vassal and implement a puppet government supervised by Germans called the Arrow Cross Party. This was their flag

Attached: arrowcross2.png (1460x730, 33K)

>germany

You would think the same if you weren't so scared of Russia. Have courage, Finlad has plenty.

Could you imagine if all of (right wing) white America took our businesses and our money and just moved to the East? All would be right in the world

>it will never happen though

Attached: 1506856644958.png (645x772, 148K)

We colonize you with our Lidl. So shut the fuck up, Jakub.

Are you the crazy suomi bookposter?

Attached: 1541035475767m.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>We colonize you with our Lidl. So shut the fuck up, Jakub.
oh wow, there is also in my city. it is the discount for immigrants and beggars

He's just a jobless bum who shitposts around chans. Don't read him.