Don't race-mixers realize that their children will look nothing like them?

Why do they do it? I was told by a Czechoslovakian co-worker that she desires to marry a black man because she wants to bring forth mixed babies into the world as she finds them to be the most beautiful. Stopped talking to that bitch. Wanted to vomit.

Attached: 1541437884800.png (1250x879, 644K)

>Why do they do it
I also wonder this.

Attached: construction.jpg (207x371, 22K)

Do you even realize why it is happening?

because feminists want to feel superior, with an inferior race, a negroid for example, women always have superior iq and are aesthetically more beautiful than chimps

if you put a superior aryan white man side by side with a beautiful woman, maybe the man is aesthetically and functionally more beautiful

women envy beauty even of men, bitches

Attached: 1530757644208s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

This sounds suspiciously homosexual.

>Czechoslovakia
>2018
She told it to you before 1993?

You fucker, we are brothers

Always kept calling it that even after the split. The Czech Republic.

your flag doesnt have a cool shield on it so no youre not

Prepáč braček :(

It's what I always ask them.

Why would you want children that looks nothing like you?

the fucking kikes are behind this. boycott hollywood and jew media.

Attached: Mulatto 11.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Attached: Heritage To The Toilet.jpg (965x1250, 137K)

We are but still

>>Beautiful
Show her this picture.

Attached: Mulatto 10.jpg (528x960, 68K)

Attached: 1540084252922.png (384x600, 316K)

Many women are incredibly self-centered and would hate for their child to look more beautiful than themselves (which they will simply due to being younger)

I really hate mudsharks

Attached: Happy Fathers Day.jpg (450x600, 76K)

Attached: Mulatto Son.jpg (1324x1236, 1.04M)

Attached: Paid 6.png (817x603, 589K)

Good lord imagine the contrast as her tight white pussy is split apart by his 10” ebony rod

>Don't race-mixers realize that their children will look nothing like them?

Thats the whole idea, dipstick

Attached: coalburner7.jpg (540x960, 65K)

>Don't race-mixers realize that their children will look nothing like them?
Actually they don't really think about it. Many are surprised when they have kids.

delete this now im a poo in oz and i like fucking white thots

Imagine looking like this and choosing to produce some of the ugliest, soulless mutts imaginable. Wew

gross

>Actually they don't really think about it. Many are surprised when they have kids.

Attached: 1530641407760.jpg (229x343, 35K)

>not calling places by their old names
NE province of China is still manchuria btw.

True enough, which is one of the reasons I support abortion.

they dont care, i told a girl i want my child to look white and she said why does that matter?

That's a girl!?
>18yrs raising a low IQ ape with next to no prospects of being anything beyond a crack whore
>white guys avoiding you like the worthless hole you are for the rest of your life
>toll paid

Attached: 1369530788625.jpg (428x280, 73K)

yrs raising a low IQ ape with next to no prospects of being anything beyond a crack whore
>>white guys avoiding you like the worthless hole you are for the rest of your life
>>toll paid
there are tens of thousands of beta manlets that would love to pay for her child.

Its what pathetic men do.

Attached: cuckold.jpg (300x250, 16K)

This is false. My wife’s son looks exactly like her, just darker and with curlier hair.

It's one thing to have step children. It's another to raise a niglet.

Attached: King_cuck.jpg (500x764, 84K)

notice how she acknowledged the only reply hinting that her children won't look like her. deep down inside she doesn't want this

She has a look on her face like she got away with murder

They are a betrayal to their race. The Jews in power want mixed breed children to be born because they will have no roots, nothing to fight for

I mean who the fuck cares? She likes black dick. Boo hoo. Let people fuck who they want.

I still call Kaliningrad east Prussia
Btw CHECKEM

God get the fuck over yourself and stop with the conspiracy nonsense just because your ugly ass is lonely.

Honestly, he deserves to raise these two little parasites if hes going to be that retarded.

In order to ensure a future for my genetic material I have taken a black mistress. I love my wife and 2 kids (all white) but I can't run the risk of them being eliminated by white genocide. So I'm going to have a baby with a black woman.

Why do white women like black men so much?

>not calling it Bohemia

>192578846
Humans are retarded in general. We need to help speed up our extinction.

This is a prudent decision.

>>white guys avoiding you like the worthless hole you are for the rest of your life
>there are tens of thousands of beta manlets that would love to pay for her child.

Correction: White guys of value.

I bet there was a pretty cool guy in highschool that she had a thing with that she wishes she could get with now but who doesn't even view her desperate facebook messages.

>not strangling her to death to regain his honor
disgustingly pathetic

As a traditional mutt with half Moravian blood, this entire thread pains me

It is, but it is true. A beautiful, fit man is striking to both genders compared to a beautiful woman.

They don't stop falling for cucks on Jow Forums who want you to believe ever white woman is chasing after niggers

Nothing wrong with bleaching a nigress provided you abandon them and do not let them divert resources away from your white children.

Protip: Give a fake name.

>Abandoning children you'd father
Even if they were half negroid mutts, abandoning children of your own flesh is nigger-tier behavior

>t. Mutt

>Czechoslovakian
not really on topic but do people still use this word? i do but always get corrected

no, nigger

i appreciate your swift response all the way from Czechoslovakia

don't bully him, you know what happens when a Czechoslovakian gets pissed off...

I wouldn't want to be hanging around waiting for my halfnog offspring to chimp out and murder me.

Why do you think white women interbreed with lesser races the least? Why do you think their pussy value is so high? Also 94% of niggers pump and dump. Most self respecting white women want a provider and a father. Niggers are an inferior less than half of that equation and almost all women know it. Only the ones naïve enough to believe jew brainwashing fall for the meme BBC.

Attached: 1524095911323m.jpg (1024x347, 85K)

Women prefer silver foxes, foreign men, and tall/athletic men. As an average height/non-athletic, young, white male I have three strikes against from the get-go.

dumb whores don't realize what they're getting into until they pop out the first niglet and then start opening their legs to any gook, white boi that will take them.

Lots of their half-blacks get put up for adoption.

actually, if your step children are niglets then... No it aint

>non-athletic
Too bad there's nothing you can do about that huh

They don’t, they mostly prefer their own followed by Asian men. Niggers are last on list.

It’s Jewish propaganda.

Listen. We know all about women. We’ve had forums on their psychology and game since 2003. We know they should not be allowed to vote and we know Jews control our culture. Now as men what are we going to do about it?

fake article

oh shit you'vew got 6 more of those thots?

I'm not saying I'm out of shape, just that I don't participate in athletics competitively, which is what seems to get guys laid.

then we'll know whom to gas

Attached: 1509243319462.jpg (465x413, 112K)

whomst*

Attached: 1460937070193.gif (370x277, 493K)

who will pay for her toll?

Attached: TBM.jpg (1134x266, 57K)

I'm engaged to a Filipina, I know my kids won't look like me but I don't really care because I'm not an autistic faggot.

BASED RAGING ROB

Ugly people fucking ugly people will almost always create ugly children no matter the race.

Of course they do. They just don't care. Racemixers simply don't value the future.

What makes it fake?

You’re going to realize after your kids have behavioral issues what a mistake you’ve made. Know this as an user who has seen it nonstop in my field. That’s not even the worst of it. Gastrointestinal problems are rampant in mixed humans. Just another way for Medical Jews to make mobey as the health of a nation declines.

The closer you are to your genetic boundaries the better. Sorry for your loss of time and effort, newfag.

>Don't race-mixers realize

no, no they don't

who gives a fuck

let them fuck up their genes

I find your post both incredibly true and incredibly funny

IDK a lot of chicks date dudes they can dominate

Couldnt find a white women.... enjoy your harp children & your son life will be a living nightmare!

Attached: elliot-rodger-parents.jpg (540x400, 70K)

sounds a little gay senpai

Social status.

Honestly they are too dumb to realize it, most women who race mix are dumb as rocks (eg my mom, im mixed & the other 3 coalburner cousins I have are stupid, fat & single moms now) so it makes sense honestly

Attached: t29ysWA.png (998x562, 493K)

they don't care about their children. In their higher priority list first comes their hate for their fathers AND desire to destroy the white man by multiculturalism sold to them by the jew.

>she finds them to be the most beautiful.
>Stopped talking to that bitch. Wanted to vomit.

The truth hurts, doesn't it? All of the cherry picked pictures in the world won't change the fact that mixed people are some of the most beautiful in the world.
As for that attitude, you're on the path of becoming the next Elliot Rodgers.

If only she knew how much of an angry creep you were, she'd realize she had dodged a bullet by you deciding not to talk to her..

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bfyja46atds0c8gw8c0wos08o_640.png (613x345, 398K)

Attached: OJ & Nicole2.png (1236x820, 1009K)

>Fallowed by Asian men
Citations needed

Fucking lol. I have a white-flip mutt co-worker and every time he tells someone about his parents, he gets embarrassed as fuck because he knows his dad took the most pathetic route available.

>dodged a bullet
White features, yeller skin
What about the other way around?

Attached: FutureRoyalPrincess.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

then why are there so many white women with mixed children on dating sites, looking to date white men?

Attached: Intredasting.jpg (549x563, 188K)

>do they realize
No, they don't. Pay more attention to the kike propaganda. When children are shown they're unironically blonde hair and blue eyed. Women unironically think the orcs they create with niggers will come out looking Aryan.

>lesser races
Look at this black gentleman. He's healthy, strong, fashion sensible and can obviously get beautiful women to show for it. Odds are he's very successful and has a good career.
Meanwhile your only known quality is that you post rage threads on Jow Forums.

How is he by any means "lesser" than you?

Attached: wmwf1212.png (1134x755, 1.31M)

Because at the end of the day they still need money, and thirsty men on dating sites are a good source of betabux

Masturbate harder to interracial anime?

>They don’t, they mostly prefer their own followed by Asian men. Niggers are last on list.
>followed by Asian men
i thought you were dead

Attached: elliot-rodger-manifesto.jpg (636x322, 120K)