Would The Purge work?

Would The Purge work?

Attached: 582DF5D4-0FBA-4ADF-8C23-CA740DBC759E.jpg (1300x651, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEmr36AJm54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just wait for the mass arrests, every paid shill is going to die and all you shills in Israel will be drafted into the IDF and killed soon too. Your world is over.

No

No

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=VEmr36AJm54

>would the purge work?
There would be rivers of nigger and kike blood you would have to wade through. It would be glorious, we would only need one or maybe two and thats it

Can you Imagine an annual day of the rope? Good stuff

I would use it to cheat on my taxes.

So no, it’d probably be counter prody

I didn't watch these gay movies can someone explain this meme?

Yeah. Cause if a women in my family is raped and murdered, we're totally gonna turn back into law following cucks the next day faggot.

Attached: 1534112484117.png (480x523, 334K)

Every democrat I see is a weak faggot and they live the closest to the niggers. The negroes would unironically rob these Jews and kill them while actual white people have guns and would create communities to fend off nigger hordes.

>I want to act like to Devil to live like the Devil

I wonder what moron wants to do this?

>dude, bro, what if we, like, just did whatever we wanted for one night a year?
Nigger fantasy.

It's a fucking stupid premise I had to go see the second one in the theater because I wanted to nail this dumb bitch. If you really want to kill people just go do it you fucking pussy, most people despite being 100iq npc retards aren't nascent psychopaths.

Would people kill each other? Yes. Would it help the economy? Absolutly not. Also how would certain rules be enforced? For example who would stop someone from killing someone a second after the purge ends? There are too many plot holes so I'm gonna say nah, the purge wouldn't work.

yes. niggers wait to commit crime (maybe not, because they commit crime BECAUSE they're impulsive and not able to wait), and hill eachother off once a year.

the places with the highest rate of survival are rural white areas where it basically is already the purge because there are maybe 5 cops per 10 miles in each direction and everyone already exists in a state of "you dont shoot me, i dont shoot you" equilibrium.

In reverse. Let the antifa retards and minorities go gangbusters on each other for a night and thin things out.

No, you fucking idiot.

This. This all day long

This. I can't remember why I watched the first one but the premise is so fucking stupid I couldn't take the film seriously.

Ask yourself this: If, during the purge, I killed your wife - would you forgive it all the next day? Would you wait until a year has passed to exact revenge? The law would do nothing, as it was legal.
A purge is a retarded concept based on a faulty understanding of human behavior. You don't "get things out of your system". Humans are creatures of habit. There is no venting of a behavior, only building habits.

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you don't realize that this is a softening to the idea of purging the country's "upper class."
AKA whites.

I think you mean middle class. Upper class never get purged. They seize control of the serf-state.

We wouldn't need a second one, non white population would take a very large hit in round one and most of the "societal ills" that they want to "purge" will evaporate

Attached: get.that.money.webm (856x480, 850K)

Because it would be a free pass for rioting, stealing and arson.
In those movies people just kill but in reality you would have the unwashed masses roaming looting good neighborhoods and raping your women.

Unless they absolutely scorched all the niggers, welfare whites, and spics into fine ash the economics wouldn’t be positive. Rid yourself of that scum and then you’re talking. But it’s some lefty antifaggots college project. So it’s baseless and paid for by Soros inc. This. Exactly this. Again it’s a lefties dream because it satisfies the immediate gratification rather than think forward and deal with consequences

Apart from France, I’d say you’re right. French Revolution was a mistake

It doesn't even work in universe, why would it work in reality?

>yo don't kill my people or I'll get back at you tomorrow
>ok I won't